10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by subsidalos View Post
    How did this game get so bad? LOL. Like... I need someone to make a timeline of all the shitty decisions Blizzard has made that's landed us where we are now.
    Not helping

i havent reported the bug because i want it to work on live xd
    Bad tester
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    it's a quest at fort daelin or something, you ride a shark lol
    That's enough, thanks. I'll report it for you.

The only GCD that has been noticeable/impactful from my experience has been disengage, but that's being fixed.

Also, is there any 120 content in? Like are world quests available?

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Also, is there any 120 content in?
    Heroic, Mythic and Mythic+ Dungeons are available.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Like are world quests available?
    They are at least partially, that part is still under development - but some are there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DercMerc View Post
    Last week's was on a Friday, late in the afternoon. I'm not saying we'll get one, but it's not impossible, either.
    Last Weeks was on Thursday evening (the 19th). MMO-C info was posted early morning (middle of the night, really) on the 20th in my timezone (EU). The only Friday build I remember was on the day they did raid tests, and that was pretty early in the afternoon.

Of course depending on how hard they are working already they may not have real weekends anymore, but there is no information either way if that is (already) the case. And its most likely also based on which team they are working on, operations people that do the deploy may not work weekends, developers may, etc.
    Last edited by Nevcairiel; 2018-04-28 at 10:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone have links to addons that are being tested on Beta?

Like DBM/Big Wigs, WA, Details and ElvUI?

Edit: I found a thread pointing out what I was looking for: Addons working on Battle of Azeroth Beta.
    Last edited by Ogait; 2018-04-28 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Added thread for Beta Addons + Link
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

*i havent reported the bug because i want it to work on live xd
    You do realise Blizzard is logging this stuff, so just you doing it repeatedly will be noticeable?

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    They are at least partially, that part is still under development - but some are there.
    Looks like it's bugged on horde side. Nathanos gives you Q to get friendly with Zuldazar factions but it somehow doesnt get accepted.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Arms
    Protection
    Holy
    Protection
    Retribution
    Survival
    Marksmanship
    Beast Mastery
    Assassination
    Combat
    Holy
    Shadow
    Discipline
    Frost
    Blood
    Unholy
    Enhancement
    Restoration
    Elemental
    Frost
    Fire
    Arcane
    Affliction
    Demonology
    Destruction
    Brewmaster
    Windwalker
    Mistweaver
    Guardian
    Feral
    Restoration
    Balance
    Vengeance
    Havoc

there is nobody not "devastated" by this change, because it feels like shit for everybody.
    Enhancement doesn't look as good since it lost Unleashed Doom and Doom Vortex but it does feel better to play with the changes that have been made so far.
    I can't speak for the other specs yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I love both of you, but Ive been busy the last few months so haven't been here much.
    Chickyyyyy ♥ ! So much love in there.

Also, I want my new build and new modeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels!

7+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone else have the feeling that the number of quests increased a lot compared to legion? And that these quests are giving less XP? It feels that way somehow for me. Currently lvl 118.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Hand of the Protector. If they don't take it off the GCD, no one will pick that talent considering all the other nerfs it has received.

- - - Updated - - -

I think you get that feeling probably because there are fewer zones. I think the pace of gaining levels feels fairly even to Legion. But yes each zone has tons of quests. My only issue is with Stormsong's main story being quite shorter than the stories of other zones and a lot of the xp coming from sidequests there. Also the sidequests in the Sound are pretty damn silly compared to the rest of the zones.
    that can be altered by buffing it directly. Every other heal in the game is on gcd, most instant spells are, its no different. perhaps with nerfs the GCD change makes it worse but just like how there are instant cast spells and 3 second cast spells in the game , all you have to do is make a spell more powerful and it will be more optimal
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Arms
    Protection
    Holy
    Protection
    Retribution
    Survival
    Marksmanship
    Beast Mastery
    Assassination
    Combat
    Holy
    Shadow
    Discipline
    Frost
    Blood
    Unholy
    Enhancement
    Restoration
    Elemental
    Frost
    Fire
    Arcane
    Affliction
    Demonology
    Destruction
    Brewmaster
    Windwalker
    Mistweaver
    Guardian
    Feral
    Restoration
    Balance
    Vengeance
    Havoc

there is nobody not "devastated" by this change, because it feels like shit for everybody.
    Sounds like you don't play half of those specs if you think some of em are devastated by it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukario View Post
    Enhancement doesn't look as good since it lost Unleashed Doom and Doom Vortex but it does feel better to play with the changes that have been made so far.
    I can't speak for the other specs yet.
    I'm actually pretty excited for Enhance, it feels a lot better than Live enhance strangely enough.
    Also, doing AoE with the new Lightning Shield, Forceful Winds and Crashing Storm is hella satisfying.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Hand of the Protector. If they don't take it off the GCD, no one will pick that talent considering all the other nerfs it has received.

- - - Updated - - -

I think you get that feeling probably because there are fewer zones. I think the pace of gaining levels feels fairly even to Legion. But yes each zone has tons of quests. My only issue is with Stormsong's main story being quite shorter than the stories of other zones and a lot of the xp coming from sidequests there. Also the sidequests in the Sound are pretty damn silly compared to the rest of the zones.
    Yes you might be right, that this would be the reason. Makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Bad tester
    less bad tester and more realist. im going to get alpha whether i report shit or dont, so i choose not to because its not my job to fix blizzard's game lol

less bad tester and more realist. im going to get alpha whether i report shit or dont, so i choose not to because its not my job to fix blizzard's game lol
    Then you better not start it up, because you're going to help them no matter what if you do.

Welp, time to wait for next week's build. Hopefully, it will contain wq, war campaign and/or warfronts.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    That's enough, thanks. I'll report it for you.
    Reported as well after making sure it was legit.

I cannot resist.

This is Marlamin (plus Simca and whoever else) and Blizzard providing the beta builds:

https://i.imgur.com/LdPDZMg.gifv