Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Who died to a no-name fel gaurd.

LUL
    Sneak attacks are a bitch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Yeah I think every warlock spec is in good shape. I can see how some would like Legion AFF more, but all specs are good, and demo is amazing. Never mained a lock, but might for BFA.
    Yeah im considering trading in the vdh for a warlock.

lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cxz6675655 View Post
    Warlock's performance looks OK
    Yeah I think every warlock spec is in good shape. I can see how some would like Legion AFF more, but all specs are good, and demo is amazing. Never mained a lock, but might for BFA.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Has anyone managed to do the Drustvar war campaign as Horde?
    Trying to only play alliance for beta since I main horde. Im 120 stuck. Friendly or honored with all factions. Did 1 or 2 zone campaigns but cant get another so cant do any WQ. Idk if its something they can fix or if I need to level again, but im not gonna do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Yeah im considering trading in the vdh for a warlock.

lol
    HDH here and I think DH looks good too for BFA. Demo is just so fun.

Side note, but I miss MoP Destro.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really struggling here class-wise. Demo is insanely fun with all those imps shooting huge fireballs but I've always been a Druid main and the KT forms are looking super nice. I've also fallen in love with Fire Mage on beta (though having FOUR charges of Fire Blast with War Mode is a big part of that so I'm sure I'll like it less for dungeons/raids) so I'm in identity crisis mode.

You know, just your typical pre-expansion things.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Well, yeah. Zandalari are like the OG trolls.
    All others have displayed differences but they are still trolls.

Unlike those malformed elves
    You know it. Original Azerothian pride, brotha.

10+ Year Old Account
    How would you guys/girls like if they added a spec for the Mages to use the exact style of casting the movie Doctor Strange had?
    Here is a example;

Also I feel like this whole both faction fighting is a plot twist to have the Old Gods rise again...Kinda like we are fighting and distracted...while they are rebuilding their forces, resurrecting the Old God leaders too, and what not.

Well nice that they let us go back to Echo Isles to see that quest, and I seen the two lovebirds video on the book spoilers.
    Damn you know...Having to deal with meeting up again...So much loss and everything.
    For the Horde!

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

Trying to only play alliance for beta since I main horde. Im 120 stuck. Friendly or honored with all factions. Did 1 or 2 zone campaigns but cant get another so cant do any WQ. Idk if its something they can fix or if I need to level again, but im not gonna do that.
    if you give the guy 100 war ressources before doing other footholds you dont get the quests and factionchange does not help for this specific scenario either
    stuck too

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    How would you guys/girls like if they added a spec for the Mages to use the exact style of casting the movie Doctor Strange had?
    So... arcane mages?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Realfleks View Post
    if you give the guy 100 war ressources before doing other footholds you dont get the quests and factionchange does not help for this specific scenario either
    stuck too
    Surely they can fix that..

Deleted
    Surely they can fix that..
    can vs will
    i wouldnt bet on it

10+ Year Old Account
    i wouldnt bet on it
    yeah they definitely won't fix a game breaking bug

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

I just want my Demon Hunter to be cool and not having to choose between demon blades and IA...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    yeah they definitely won't fix a game breaking bug
    they obviously will close to release - doesnt mean they will asap (been stuck for 2months already so yea)

15+ Year Old Account
    stuck too
    I gave the 100 WR before footholds and FC definitely fixed my issue. The end of each foothold questline (where you pick up the follower) must be replayed to get credit.
    I'm also sure they will fix it latest 2 days after release or they will get incredible flak.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    I gave the 100 WR before footholds and FC definitely fixed my issue. The end of each foothold questline (where you pick up the follower) must be replayed to get credit.
    I'm also sure they will fix it latest 2 days after release or they will get incredible flak.
    doesnt work for me - can only go to tirisgarde foothold finish the quest which sends me to blightcaller but i dont get anything new
    50:50 if it helps.

then again i only did 1 foothold -> ressources - so chances are this is why im permastuck (i know it fixes for people that only miss the third)
    Last edited by mmocb930624b69; 2018-05-18 at 06:30 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    then again i only did 1 foothold -> ressources - so chances are this is why im permastuck (i know it fixes for people that only miss the third)
    When I finally managed to fix my foothold questline I skipped the resource turnin part. So yeah, do another FC and skip the turnin this time.
    I also watched a video of the whole questchain to find out where the questchains end in each zone - then I just walked there, got the new follower quest and the return to boralus quest and that was it.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Here is a example;

Also I feel like this whole both faction fighting is a plot twist to have the Old Gods rise again...Kinda like we are fighting and distracted...while they are rebuilding their forces, resurrecting the Old God leaders too, and what not.

Well nice that they let us go back to Echo Isles to see that quest, and I seen the two lovebirds video on the book spoilers.
    Damn you know...Having to deal with meeting up again...So much loss and everything.
    Dude, don't even try to bring up that stuff on this forum...these ppl only care about numbers.
    They have no soul.

But i get what you mean, Wow LACKS COOL ANIMATIONS.

Did they say anything about the requirements that need chars on both the Horde and the Alliance on the BFA Pathfinder achievement being a bug or intended?

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Did they say anything about the requirements that need chars on both the Horde and the Alliance on the BFA Pathfinder achievement being a bug or intended?
    It will be only 1 of those, just shows both atm in datamining.
    Crimea is Ukraine!