View Poll Results: opinion on upcoming warlock skin?

Voters
44. This poll is closed
  • Im happy about new skin

5 11.36%
  • Im not happy about the skin/disapointed

21 47.73%
  • I love it

2 4.55%
  • I hate it

18 40.91%
  • not very happt but...(explain in thread)

3 6.82%
  • Happy but...(explain in thread)

3 6.82%
  • Other

3 6.82%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    was excpecting someone like wilfred fizzlebang.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I disagree.

I mean, if Maiev can pass for a rogue then I see no reason why Cho’gall, Teron Gorefiend, Tichondrias or Grand Apothecary Putress can’t pass for suitable warlock heroes.

She’s controlling a Bog Creeper, it’s not even a demon.
    teron gorefiend is a DEATH KNIGHT. he was one in warcraft 2 and burning crusade.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    The skin is horrible, the damn gnome already has almost as much presence as Ragnaros in the game thanks to the creeper cards, the local translation for my language is mediocre, the way you get her is a problem for a ton of people.

The worst of it all is they could have picked up so many other interesting characters. An eredar, Kanrethad, Teron Gorefiend... I was confused by the existence of Morgl but if the "useless skin" becomes a trend in Hearthstone I can see myself being annoyed often.
    oh ffs. am i the ONLY ONE who played warcraft 2 and ran through black temple? he isn't a fucking warlock.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    was excpecting someone like wilfred fizzlebang.

- - - Updated - - -

teron gorefiend is a DEATH KNIGHT. he was one in warcraft 2 and burning crusade.

- - - Updated - - -

oh ffs. am i the ONLY ONE who played warcraft 2 and ran through black temple? he isn't a fucking warlock.
    Teron Gorefiend was the first of the Death Knights (First Generation) however before that , he WAS a warlock ...

"Welcome back, Teron Gorefiend," Gul'dan replied, trying to keep the laughter from his voice. "Yes, I have brought you back, to further serve the Horde." Doomhammer stepped forward, studying the strange creature before him. "Gorefiend? One of your warlocks from the Shadow Council? I killed him myself."
    However all of this aside , The first generation Death Knights are far away from the 2nd ones , They were basically warlock souls attached to Stormwind knights ...
    Last edited by Reza2001; 2017-10-16 at 03:46 PM.
    2Pac Forever !

10+ Year Old Account
    It was a warlock soul in a human body. Nowadays those would be called death knights but he was in the first generation and is widely regarded as a warlock. I for one would like it as a warlock skin and would frown if it was a death knight hero (if they ever happen as standalones).

srsly blizz, of all the warlocks we could have gotten we get a shitty gnome, all other classes get big names like maiev, tyranda, liadrin, arthas and warlocks get a noname gnome, the only gnome i would accept would be Wilfred Fizzlebang, for me as a warlock player, this is just dissapointing,

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    srsly blizz, of all the warlocks we could have gotten we get a shitty gnome, all other classes get big names like maiev, tyranda, liadrin, arthas and warlocks get a noname gnome, the only gnome i would accept would be Wilfred Fizzlebang, for me as a warlock player, this is just dissapointing,
    because gnomes are the representation of warlocks ! /s
    2Pac Forever !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cysia View Post
    So warlock is finnaly gonna get a new skin : https://twitter.com/hearthhead/statu...36688065892352. And she can only be obtained froù hosting or going to a fireside gathering, which im not to happy about its the only way to to get new hero skins. But what i find worst that she is some nobody warlock no one ever heard about(only art is her ontop of bogcreeper) instead of someone like cho'gal, wilfred fizzlebang,kanrethad ebonlock or one of the other members from the council of black harvest.
    I find good warlock finnaly gets a new skin, but i cant be the only one who is disapointed in who the skin is.
    But what do you find of it? good ? bad ? happy?
    Well other than that tiny little pauldron/spaulder/shoulder piece from the Corruptor's Raiment... it would otherwise be unrecognizable and pretty generic for a "Warlock". Poor choice for artwork imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Shoulda done Kanrethad or Jubecka
    100% agree with you, either one of those 2 or Ritssyn

Literally from the WarCraft 2 Manual....

“Death Knight
    These soldiers of darkness were created by
    Gul’dan to replace the slaughtered Warlock
    clans. Assembled from the corpses of the
    Knights of Azeroth slain in the last battles of the First War,
    these abominations were then instilled with the ethereal
    essence of the Shadow Council. Further empowered with
    magical energies culled from the slain Necrolytes, the Death
    Knights wield an arsenal of necromantic and elemental spells
    that mete out all but certain death to the enemies of the
    Horde.”

Gen 1 DKs were just Warlock/Necrolytes in the bodies of dead humans

10+ Year Old Account
    yes he is currently a DEATH KNIGHT. what he was beforehand DOESN'T MATTER.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    More Gnomes, whats not to like!

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate gnomes and I dislike the implementation.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

I'd love to play as a gnome(even if it's random) - but I hate that I can't just buy it.
    This is one of the most frustrating things in HS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I disagree.

I mean, if Maiev can pass for a rogue then I see no reason why Cho’gall, Teron Gorefiend, Tichondrias or Grand Apothecary Putress can’t pass for suitable warlock heroes.

She’s controlling a Bog Creeper, it’s not even a demon.
    If only Gorefiend was an option! Though they could potentially save him for the Death knight class if they ever decided to add new classes to the game. As im pretty sure that Gorefiend is classed as the first ever DK

Aside though i would be pretty hype over him rather than a trifling gnome.

Deleted
    Everytime when i see the new warlock skin i can't help but think the image perfectly resembles the average hearthstone player: little kids spamming emotes and mouthbreathing on rank 15