http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/...alifornia.html

Trump doesn't understand the country he is president of. Surprising? No. The King of Ignorance reigns on.

Quote Originally Posted by BigToast View Post
    http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/...alifornia.html

Trump doesn't understand the country he is president of. Surprising? No. The King of Ignorance reigns on.
    Look at that ridiculous clown face. That's a president of a country. That's my comment on this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    "Our Sherman tanks are the best in the world. I once saw one take a hit to the side from a Tiger tank, it was a big explosion. Huge explosion. You wouldn't believe. But the tank was fine, because it was made in the US! And then Donald Southerland got out and started barking like a dog, because he's a hippy liberal."

"Sir, are you talking about the fictional movie, Kelly's Heroes?"

"Yes, I'm talking about the documentary. It was in my briefing the other week. Very interesting."
    Maybe we can get the RV from Stripes in the parade.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Maybe we can get the RV from Stripes in the parade.
    Now that I want to see. Just perfect symbolism for this reality TV president. Maybe have it play carnival music really loud too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Can we just dissolve CBP and the ICEstapo and rebuild them from the ground up with safeguards to keep the sort of racist sociopaths Trump is stuffing them with out of government service?
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    If you read any 20th century history you would understand how impactful a U.S. president crossing the 38th parallel really is.
    Yes, walking is such a HUGE deal for Trump after all. It's too bad he failed at every single other goal we wanted from North Korea, and made the US look like a chump on the world stage. But sure, have your one single victory of Trump crossing a border. I suppose it's the one time you guys will actually like someone crossing a border, whether legal or illegal.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    I suppose it's the one time you guys will actually like someone crossing a border, whether legal or illegal.
    Fucking lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Unfortunately we have known this for a while. We have Trumpsters saying that this is okay and they have no problem with all of this.
    Indeed, something something they crossed the border, something something migrants don't even deserve basic human rights, something something Democrats only want open borders.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    https://twitter.com/jdawsey1/status/...754608640?s=19

This idiot said; 'Sherman tanks'. A tank last produced in the 1950's and more famously the main battle tank of the US Army in WWII.

This guy is the biggest moron or I hate to go with reckless speculation but dementia has set in.
    It would actually be kinda cool if the had brought out historic military hardware, do some kind of open air military history exhibit.

Mind you trumps not smart enough to think of something like that (or smart enough to make a ham sandwich.).

Wow... I just heard his response where he clearly had no idea what “Western-style Liberalism” is. Holy crap we have a stupidly ignorant president
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

So in yet another stupid moment Trump says homelessness only started two years ago. He also goes on to say some pretty strange things. Of course Cucker called the homeless "filth", but that's not surprising from him.

“Police officers are getting sick just by walking the beat,” he claimed. “We cannot ruin our cities. And you have people that work in those cities. They work in office buildings and to get into the building, they have to walk through a scene that nobody would have believed possible three years ago."

“We have to take the people,” he said. “And we have to do something.”

Trump did not mention the word homeless during the segment, so it was difficult to glean his exact meaning or how he would address the issue. He blamed liberals and “sanctuary cities.”

“When we have leaders of the world coming in to see the president of the United States and they’re riding down a highway, they can’t be looking at that,” he said. “They can’t be looking at scenes like you see in Los Angeles and San Francisco . . . So we’re looking at it very seriously. We may intercede. We may do something to get that whole thing cleaned up.”

“You know, I had a situation when I first became president,” Trump said, “We had certain areas of Washington, D.C., where that was starting to happen, and I ended it very quickly. I said, ‘You can’t do that.’ "

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Wow... I just heard his response where he clearly had no idea what “Western-style Liberalism” is. Holy crap we have a stupidly ignorant president
    Considering the man didn't know what "busing" was, didn't know Puerto Rico was part of the U.S., and tried to look at a solar eclipse without glasses I'm sure we can safely say it's been well documented and well known.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8983776.html

And Trump wants "his generals" to stand next to him during the parade. Because he continues to want to be a dime-store dictator.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8983776.html

And Trump wants "his generals" to stand next to him during the parade. Because he continues to want to be a dime-store dictator.
    Like all great dictators Trump wants to be just like them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    So in yet another stupid moment Trump says homelessness only started two years ago. He also goes on to say some pretty strange things. Of course Cucker called the homeless "filth", but that's not surprising from him.

Considering the man didn't know what "busing" was, didn't know Puerto Rico was part of the U.S., and tried to look at a solar eclipse without glasses I'm sure we can safely say it's been well documented and well known.
    "We have to take the people and do something."

I swear every day he keeps getting closer to being a Nazi. I hate using that word since it's been used so much but I'll be dang if he doesn't fit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    "We have to take the people and do something."

I swear every day he keeps getting closer to being a Nazi. I hate using that word since it's been used so much but I'll be dang if he doesn't fit it.
    It once more shows just how little empathy the man has. The problem, to him, is not that there are Americans who cannot afford shelter, no. In his classic blue-collar man of the people way, he only cares about how ugly it makes the streets look. Heck, it seems to bother him that other leaders might see them on their way to him and subsequently think less of him.

I swear, these people really would enact The Purge, if they felt they could get away with it.

https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-amer...-of-the-people

33% of Americans are buying into Trump's "enemy of the people" garbage, including 51% of Republicans.

10+ Year Old Account

33% of Americans are buying into Trump's "enemy of the people" garbage, including 51% of Republicans.
    You mean half the people who support a shit stain who lies to them and gets mad when the media points out those lies?

That's totally Fake News!
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

10+ Year Old Account

It’s also worth noting that the trust in the media is highest since 2009. With a president constantly deriding the media, it’s good to see we are at heights of a decade.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

DC Council: 'Tanks, but no tanks'

The council included an image of a memorandum in its tweet from the Office of the Secretary of Defense with the line "include wheeled vehicles only, no tanks" highlighted.

- - - Updated - - -

'Help': Photos show hundreds of migrants, children crammed in overflowing border facilities

Is Trump actually going to get his dictators adulation? Or is our military going to grow their balls and say no?