Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    I read this just today on social media. While Trump tweets inflammatory crap he does blank.

The unfortunate part is what he is doing we really can't do crap. EPA? Well that falls under his administration and I'm with you it is horrible.

Even his emoluments violations seem no care. The Republican Senate is not going to do crap. The Democrat House seems to be moving slowly and is generally passive aggressive.

So I hope people do as much as they can but Trump really can do what he wants because of Presidential power, complicit Republicans and gutless Democrats.
    Absolutely accurate, and there's also another layer to it.

Trump does so much inflammatory crap, from tweets to Executive Orders, that we get a nonstop deluge of things to rail against. It makes it difficult for folks to organize, protest, etc. when the next thing to fight against occurs before the end of the same day the first thing came up. So instead people tend to rail against Trump in general, which then feeds into the rhetoric that people just hate Trump and there's no actual substance to what they're against.

Reagan called President Nixon to slur Africans as "monkeys." Of course there are tapes. https://t.co/kee80PJLCl
    https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/s...621984768?s=19

What's that saying?

Party of Reagan.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/s...621984768?s=19

What's that saying?

Party of Reagan.
    Ah Reagan. The engineer of the crack epidemic and destroyer of many inner-city lives.

In other news, NK launched more missiles. 2nd time in a week. When are we going to get our next, 'Kim is a good guy and totally not lying to me' speech from Trimp?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Ah Reagan. The engineer of the crack epidemic and destroyer of many inner-city lives.

In other news, NK launched more missiles. 2nd time in a week. When are we going to get our next, 'Kim is a good guy and totally not lying to me' speech from Trimp?
    It's like an abusive relationship

It's funny "I'm a tough guy" Trump is acting like a battered spouse
    "He loves me! He just sometimes fires a few missiles but he doesn't mean anything by it!"

10+ Year Old Account
    NC GOP operative Dowless faces charges --

"You already posted that. Like, a year ago."

Yeah, but this is new. Dowless and 7 of his co-conspirators are charged with possession of ballots you're not allowed to possess, obstruction of justice (and conspiracy to obstruct justice), and perjury (and conspiracy to commit perjury). All of them are felonies.

This is above and beyond the multiple felonies he's already been charged with. The fact that seven other people are involved, however, is massive.

I think we found out why Trump called off his illegal voting commission. Seems like he wouldn't like the results.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Whoops looks like I missed a few. It wasn't one Republican announcing this last week. It was three.

For more, this TheHill article:

By the way, quick aside here: AWW. POOR BABIES. NO PAY RAISE BOO HOO. The federal minimum wage was last raised in 2009 you fucking hypocrites.

Yep, gonna interrupt on that one, too. TOO FUCKING BAD. You knew who he was when you backed him. Now you get to choke on his bullshit.

Last time I promise. THIS IS EQUALLY YOUR FAULT. You CHOSE to cater to the Freedom Caucus, because without them, you wouldn't have even 50%. Now you have to live with that. Thoughts and prayers, bitches.

Bold-redded for emphasis. We've been saying for a while Trump was killing the Republican Party. We're seeing it happen now. Spoiled little whiny babies go home and cry when things get difficult. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.
    Wait because they said 11 years and it has been 10 and a half years you're saying they're hypocrites?

That's not what a hypocrite is...
    Last edited by Themius; 2019-07-31 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Wait because they said 11 years and it has been 10 and a half years you're saying they're hypocrites?

That's not what a hypocrite is...
    Since comprehension is hard apparently. They are whining that they haven’t had a raise in 11 years, yet the minimum wage, which affects far more people, hasn’t been raised for about the same period of time.

These people also make far more than minimum wage, and are paid more than they are worth, tbf.

Ooooh oh just had an idea: make federal jobs a percentage of minimum wage... no further increases in percentage, they can only get a raise when minimum wage increases.
    Last edited by swiftowner; 2019-07-31 at 01:48 PM.

Like a battered housewife the MSM lecherously depends on Trump to keep them alive.

No matter how they scream, boast, bluster, threaten, or demean him they sycophanticly need him and will never have the courage to break free and do their actual job.

Try to pierce the veil, see through the mist and grasp the true reality that runs beneath this media circus shitshow.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    Like a battered housewife the MSM lecherously depends on Trump to keep them alive.

No matter how they scream, boast, bluster, threaten, or demean him they sycophanticly need him and will never have the courage to break free and do their actual job.

Try to pierce the veil, see through the mist and grasp the true reality that runs beneath this media circus shitshow.
    So is the msm actively trying to Sabotage trump and get him out of office, or are they desperately trying to hold on to him?

You conspiracy theorists need to be consistent.

Do you have evidence to back up that claim?

It sure sounds like you are pushing conspiracy theories.

You want them to look into lizard people don't you?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    You want them to look into lizard people don't you?
    He should go to Area 51, that's where the real pizza pedophile lizardmen are located.

If you asked Reagan if you should start smoking crack, I'm sure he'd tell you that it's a bad idea.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Independent voter View Post
    If you asked Reagan if you should start smoking crack, I'm sure he'd tell you that it's a bad idea.
    If you asked Reagan if his thoughts with the current state of the Republican party, he'd tell you he's ashamed.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Independent voter View Post
    I'm really not in the mood to discuss Iran-Contra and how Reagan was conveniently ignorant to the drug trafficking.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really not in the mood to discuss Iran-Contra and how Reagan was conveniently ignorant to the drug trafficking.
    It would casting pearls before swine if you did.

Plus the news he was calling Africans "monkeys" to Nixon and both having a laugh at it.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post

Even ignoring what he's actually saying, this is just messy. He felt the need to try explain what "dumb" means by adding "stupid" and failed his brackets, added MSNBC in there just 'cos and put him calling himself the least racist person in the world in quotes....

Anyone ever hear the line: "The lady doth protest too much, methinks"?
    It’s funny... I think Trump thinks less of his own supporters than the shit they get here. Does he really think his twitter followers don’t know the meaning of dumb? As if ripping off his fans through Trump university wasn’t enough.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I would like to know what he thinks "neutral" means. I assume it means to be neutral, like Fox News.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you know how the Trump administration, like all GOP admins like to deregulate

Well ANOTHER Houston area refinery is burning

https://abc13.com/live-shelter-in-pl...ytown/5432696/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by some guy View Post
    I would like to know what he thinks "neutral" means. I assume it means to be neutral, like Fox News.
    Even Fox ain't neutral enough for him