Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Yup. A grown man...
    Citation needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    That rally happened really close to me.

Fucking swamp people.
    we had one in green bay this april.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Trump is just worried that people are coming after the elite, seeing as he is one of them.

- - - Updated - - -

I've never heard of the movie and wouldn't have seen been interested if I had. Might have been good, might have been bad, but the premise is old.

Now I really want to see it.
    At best this is a Purge filler movie and at worst just another lame attempt at social commentary.

Funny thing is though the idea could be used as a decent premise for a Purge movie. The idea that these rich people can't wait for the Purge to take place and have been breaking the law by having their own purge in a secret area is nice world building. They could have the government come and kill the rich for doing it, showing that laws are still there even though they have the purge. Unfortunately, this movie will not that be that smart and instead will just be another "rich vs poor" kind of thing. I found this idea better put in Promised Neverland or a dozen other movies.

- - - Updated - - -

Trump, being the unbelievable word smith and beacon of fucking hope that he is said kids have nothing to worry about when it comes to mass shootings.

Trump also talked about "reciprocating" against countries that put a travel warning against the U.S.

"If they did that, we'd just reciprocate," Trump said during a wide-ranging impromptu gaggle with reporters at the White House, en route to fundraisers in New York.

He added: "We are a very reciprocal nation with me as the head. When somebody does something negative to us in terms of a country, we do it to them."

Amnesty International and a growing list of countries have begun issuing warnings about travel to the United States because of gun violence, including mass shootings over the weekend in El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio.

Warnings, which are of varying degrees of intensity, have come from a list of countries that include Uruguay, Venezuela, Japan, Germany, Ireland, Canada and New Zealand.

In an advisory issued Wednesday, Amnesty International said: "Depending on the traveler's gender identity, race, country of origin, ethnic background, or sexual orientation, they may be at higher risk of being targeted with gun violence, and should plan accordingly."

Trump did not specify any particular country, or what he might do to retaliate.

Trump also said he received another "beautiful letter" from Kim Jong Un, in which the North Korea leader protested recent "war games" – joint military exercises – between the United States and South Korea.

Trump said he sympathized with Kim's complaint, saying he "never liked" the exercises because "I don't like paying for" them. He said he approved the recent round of exercises because he thought they were necessary.

Trump also questioned whether September trade talks would take place between the United States and China, as they are locked in a renewed tariff war.

While both sides still want a trade agreement, Trump said, "we'll see whether or not we keep our meeting in September ... We are winning and winning big."

The president said the nation's children should not worry as they head back to school this fall, even amid a spate of mass shootings in recent years.

"They have nothing to fear,' he said. "They have nothing to worry about."
    So glad he went on random fucking topics and talking about how much he and another man love each other while trying to poorly soothe random children and threatening random countries for us being a fucked up place.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2019-08-10 at 10:41 AM.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    How many seasons was Trump a game show host?
    They always complain about Hollywood having political opinions....then go out and elect Trump, Regan, Schwarzenegger, Eastwood, Sonny Fucking Bono, and Gopher from Love Boat.

They have ALWAYS been lying hypocrites with the introspection of...well...a Trump.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

President Trump: "The gun doesn't pull the trigger. The mind, a sick mind, pulls the trigger." https://t.co/bfxUqnEvHA
    https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1...833168385?s=19

So we are going with this? Amirite Trumpkins?

When Islamic terrorist guns down a bunch of people it is a sick mind.

I just want to make sure.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, Trump's words don't incite anything whatsoever.... definitely not when he talks about how "we" are fighting the media >_>
    Trump is the person that person being cheated on, everyone knows it, their partner doesn't hide it, but they keep only acting like they are in a committed relationship. A sympathy is lost, you just hang around to see where the breaking point is.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/TtiWNlq.png?1[/IG]
    I have to wonder if we'll ever see these "letters" he keeps talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump is the person that person being cheated on, everyone knows it, their partner doesn't hide it, but they keep only acting like they are in a committed relationship. A sympathy is lost, you just hang around to see where the breaking point is.
    He is being played. There are a couple of points that Kim made to Trump, that are the crux of the issue. The US and SK joined training is the reason why NK was shooting missiles and they are costly. Kim is about to get something he really wants and we will get nothing, but fucking over SK... in return.

Edit: Just a reminder... This is a country, where the state recently renovated a museum dedicated to “American atrocities”. That has life like dolls of American soldiers raping, cutting up and eating Korean women and children... and not always in that order.
    Last edited by Felya; 2019-08-10 at 01:19 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Trump's buddy Epstein was just found dead in his cell. Details forthcoming.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-ca...e=news_central

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Trump's buddy Epstein was just found dead in his cell. Details forthcoming.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-ca...e=news_central
    Suicide...

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    "Unclear."

He was on suicide watch, for sure, but there was no shortage of people who wanted to end him.
    Oh, I have alerts going off that it’s official. Not reading it... don’t care. Editing previous post as a result.
    Last edited by Felya; 2019-08-10 at 01:45 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Off topic, but this has bugged me since you changed your avatar. Who is that? It looks like a hungover Violent J or something lol
    Rapper Ghostface Killah

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Suicide...
    "Unclear."

He was on suicide watch, for sure, but there was no shortage of people who wanted to end him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rapper Ghostface Killah
    Ha! We are old...

10+ Year Old Account
    Suicide...
    Its a mass cover up no matter what happened.

Its crazy how such a high-profile inmate in the middle of a high-profile case was around other inmates without supervision long enough to get beat up, and placed in a cell where he could kill himself.

Justice was stolen from his victims.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha! We are old...
    Off-topic

Wait a minute buddy! Only a little old. I didn't get into Ghost until More Fish. I heard More Fish before Fishscale...Then I went through a phase where I only listened to Wu-Tang for a good year and some change.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    He had a previous suicide attempt. He should have had zero ability to kill himself after that.
    Outside of biting off his own tongue I agree.

Epstein's death seems from what I see online one of the few things both sides seem to agree is bullshit. But whenever I see an accusation against Clinton, I think to myself how funny it is. Even if you accept all cases of whataboutism, bothsidesism and conspiracy theory, you'd be left with one sad result: that even in corruption and cover-up, the Dems would then obviously be clearly better at it than the Reps.
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    So we are going with this?
    This is a stupid thing to say after signing HJ 40 which intentionally makes it easy for sick minds to pull the trigger.

Also, it looks like Trump is already backing away from his promise to sign a background check bill.

The amount of crap coming out of Trumps mouth makes me think He's ill... shouldnt be that this amount of crap should leave him from his bottom part?

Clintons and democrats didn't have control over Epstein's physical person. Trump's stooge, Bill Barr did. Barr's father has a strong connection to Epstein regarding underage girls. Feel free to have fun with that idea.

At any rate, screwing underage girls isn't confined to left or right. Without a doubt, powerful men from all over have their way with young girls and boys and still are even today. The sad truth is that most of them have and will continue getting away with it.

I'm highly suspicious of Bill Clinton and Trump. But, Trump moreso than just about anyone given he's on the record bragging about committing sexual assault and being close friends with Epstein. We need more proof, though. Who knows if we'll actually ever see it. It may already be destroyed. Witnesses we aren't aware of may already be dead.