Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    And, somehow, the media can tank the economy by themselves?
    And yet he never gave them credit when the economy was booming lol. This guy from birth has been given every opportunity to succeed in life and time and time again, found ways to screw things up. He is the best failure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    So first he tells a muslim woman to go back to where she came from, and now he gets her banned from being able to return?

Its almost like it was intended as a racist attack, almost!

Oh, hey, another attack because I guess they criticised something to do with Israel? The HORROR!
    He got salty they were going to Isreal and called for the country to deny them entry. Which Israel has done. And even AIPAC is pretty fucking pissed at both Trump and Netanyahu for it.

And, somehow, the media can tank the economy by themselves?
    Schroedingers media: Nobody reads them and they also have more powerful than governments all at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    So first he tells a muslim woman to go back to where she came from, and now he gets her banned from being able to return?

Its almost like it was intended as a racist attack, almost!
    She didn't come from Palestine, that's her ancestry. She was born in the US.

But still very much in-line with Trumps history of racist attacks on others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    He got salty they were going to Isreal and called for the country to deny them entry. Which Israel has done. And even AIPAC is pretty fucking pissed at both Trump and Netanyahu for it.
    Aw... how sweet... so nice to see two corrupt ass holes find each other. Bring Kim and Putin into it and we can start on a centipede... they seem to enjoy each other’s shit already...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Aw... how sweet... so nice to see two corrupt ass holes find each other. Bring Kim and Putin into it and we can start on a centipede... they seem to enjoy each other’s shit already...
    Orbán is also very cozy with 3 of the four.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/tr...G4e?li=BBnb7Kz

In its latest rollback of key safeguards for LGBTQ civil rights, the Trump administration intends to remove nondiscrimination protections for LGBTQ people by adding religious exemptions to an Obama-era 2014 executive order that prohibited discrimination in hiring on the basis of both sexual orientation and gender identity.
    I'm surprised it took him this long to go back on this. I wonder who else in the White House could be pushing for this?

Thank you for that image...

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    I think this segment would be of interest to this thread:

I agree with the general critique of the "change my mind"-style videos in that discussions tend to happen between a prepared guy / girl and an unprepared guy / girl, discussions where both parties are prepared are better.

But I would point out that for a point paraded as widely as "Trump is racist" it is really telling that nobody ever came close to making a coherent argument for that on camera. That I saw, that is.
    Steven Crowder, a fellow racist, doesn't think Trump is racist. He is an idiot. Anyone that watches him is just as delusional.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Who's short on the knowledge of English language now? The "this should not be tolerated" and similar things are common phrases used to condemn. You don't have to believe me, what do I know after all. Ask others.

Infracted.
    I know you are banned, but look at my signature. There is a list of 164 different instances of racism with links and quotes from people. You just have to not ignore facts to not see that that Trump is racist.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Today in weird Trump stuff, the President retweeted a 13 second clip of a baby elephant falling down. There is no context to this tweet, at all.

I mean unless you count the Trump administration changing policy to allow trophy hunting of elephants, or that picture of Don Jr. holding a severed elephant tail like it is an ice cream cone.

Just more totally normal stuff from a very, very odd president. The cynic in me thinks he did just to rile up all the Q-anon conspiracy theories that treat his twitter feed like some sort of encoded gospel. The realist in me realizes that he is probably just an old man that doesn't know how the retweet function on twitter works, and did it by accident when he was watching animal videos in the middle of his security briefing on boring things like the Hong Kong protests or the conflict in Yemen.

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Today in weird Trump stuff, the President retweeted a 13 second clip of a baby elephant falling down. There is no context to this tweet, at all.
    Must have deleted it, because I don't spot it anywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Scroll down, it is still there. He retweeted it at 3:40 am this morning. It is under all the shameless plugging for every fox news show in existence.

10+ Year Old Account
    It’s there... someone should tell him it’s not just random animals... we want cats and nothing, but cats!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/burOkq0.png?1[/I]
    Maybe it's a metaphor for the GOP faceplanting

The Trump administration has decided to shield the signature projects of Ivanka Trump and Mike Pence as it looks to cancel billions of dollars in foreign aid for other projects around the world, U.S. officials say.
    https://t.co/LxKlfzDu5E
    https://twitter.com/John_Hudson/stat...793205249?s=19

If don't know or since this is Trump where it is a shitshow everyday. Trump is looking to cancel billions in foreign aid just cause.

Now Trumpkins you are going to tell me how wasteful and likely its countries you don't give a bleep about anyways.

Only one problem. Trump is saving aid for his little Princess, Ivanka. Seems anything Ivanka likes would not be touched. Pure nepotism.

Link article just in case WaPo blocks you.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/14/polit...ion/index.html
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/tr...G4e?li=BBnb7Kz

I'm surprised it took him this long to go back on this. I wonder who else in the White House could be pushing for this?

But... but Trump held the LGBT flag! Clearly he loves LGBT!

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I mean, he SAID he did, and what has he ever done to give the impression he's less than 100% trustworthy about literally everything all the time?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Once again, why can't my religion say "I don't want to hire Europeans" cause they did this to my religion. Yes, let's also go with hiring people of color.

Why I despise religion, since it is easily a blanket used for bigotry. I'm always amazed at how the right can become the martyr by saying their religious beliefs are being repressed since they can't practice their repression and bigotry.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Once again, why can't my religion say "I don't want to hire Europeans" cause they did this to my religion. Yes, let's also go with hiring people of color.

Why I despise religion, since it is easily a blanket used for bigotry. I'm always amazed at how the right can become the martyr by saying their religious beliefs are being repressed since they can't practice their repression and bigotry.
    Anyone using religion to defend bigotry, isn’t actually religious. They just use religion to shield them selfs from scrutiny. Like in your post, you despise the religion, instead of the perpetrators. That unfortunately is the point...

Anyone using religion to defend bigotry, isn’t actually religious. They just use religion to shield them selfs from scrutiny. Like in your post, you despise the religion, instead of the perpetrators. That unfortunately is the point...
    Sorry I hear this all the time, but religion is steeped in bigotry. This is a forbidden topic for some reason that we can't criticize the "R" word, so I will stop.

In other WTF Trump moments.

NEW: Trump has repeatedly expressed interest—with varying degrees of seriousness—in buying Greenland, asking advisers whether it would be feasible and directing the White House counsel to look into it. w/

Below is another article just giving more info on the WAPO story since the Post has subscribe bs.

The idea of the U.S. purchasing Greenland has captured the former real-estate developer’s imagination, according to people familiar with the deliberations, who said Mr. Trump has, with varying“ degrees of seriousness, repeatedly expressed interest in buying the ice-covered autonomous Danish territory between the North Atlantic and Arctic oceans.”

“Some of his advisers have supported the concept, saying it was a good economic play… while others dismissed it as a fleeting fascination that will never come to fruition. It is also unclear how the U.S. would go about acquiring Greenland even if the effort was serious. “

This guy is so unfit for office. He is mentally unstable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just... why? Is this some weird form of neo-colonialism or something? Greenland has home rule already, so unless we are planning to revoke that there is literally no benefit for us. We are already doing a shit job of taking care of the territories we already have, so maybe focus on that first.

I guess he could always just fling paper towels at them until all their problems go away.