Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I am looking at this without a dog in a fight, if Trump is guilty I want him brought to justice, I just don't think it's going to happen. Don't get angry because I disagree.
    I'm not angry you're a trump supporter, just stating the fact that you are.

I am looking at this without a dog in a fight, if Trump is guilty I want him brought to justice, I just don't think it's going to happen. Don't get angry because I disagree.
    That's bullshit, and everyone knows it. You have been deflecting the entire time. You chose to move goalposts.

Trump solicited assistance from a foreign power to attack a political opponent. Nobody believes you when you say, "If Trump is guilty..." because all you have been doing, is refusing to believe the evidence before you.

Hell, you have been caught lying, like when you said he wasn't campaigning.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I'm not angry you're a trump supporter, just stating the fact that you are.
    I'm a supporter of facts and logic.

Than why not just admit your a Trump supporter? Facts and logic dictate you are. Even anonymously you are too full of shame to admit it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here comes the comedy.
    /s

Than why not just admit your a Trump supporter? Facts and logic dictate you are. Even anonymously you are too full of shame to admit it.
    Because I only support him when I agree with him, I didn't vote for him and I don't support him when he's wrong. Unlike you partisans I am not married to a party.

Then why did you refuse to admit you were wrong/lying?

He isn't currently running for office, the Republicans haven't even nominated him yet. If he broke a law, how some no one is saying he did after the transcript release?
    If you are as concerned about facts and logic as you said, why not clarify your false statement? It seems easy enough to do, just admit you are wrong.

Because I only support him when I agree with him, I didn't vote for him and I don't support him when he's wrong. Unlike you partisans I am not married to a party.
    Now that rda is gone, you are probably the biggest partisan on this forum. As a supporter of facts and logic you have to agree. You can deny it all you want, you do you, but we all know what's what.

Zenkai I am curious. I'm not goofin, I'm not trying to do a HAHA GOTCHA.

What's your point here? You literally said Trump's not running and are doubling down on pretending you aren't a trump supporter.
    I just don't understand the point you're trying to make so please enlighten me sir

Now that rda is gone, you are probably the biggest partisan on this forum. As a supporter of facts and logic you have to agree. You can deny it all you want, you do you, but we all know what's what.
    Is rda permabanned?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

RDA was an admitted Russian troll like other won't be named people on this forum who shill for Putin in order to get turnips.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlo View Post

What's your point here? You literally said Trump's not running and are doubling down on pretending you aren't a trump supporter.
    I just don't understand the point you're trying to make so please enlighten me sir
    His entire point in this forum is to derail, obfuscate, and get people banned. There's a word for it, but somehow doing it isn't infractable but mentioning that people do it is.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    His entire point in this forum is to derail, obfuscate, and get people banned. There's a word for it, but somehow doing it isn't infractable but mentioning that people do it is.
    Quoted for truth.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

10+ Year Old Account
    Yesterday you claimed that Trump isn’t even running for office officially and now you are ignoring that the Ukraine statement after the call, literally said that the relationship with US is improving because of the investigation talk with Trump.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Who is RDA and why are you making this personal, just because I don't always agree with you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlo View Post

Then you should go back and read that the only thing I did was link how a professor has predicted the last 30 presidential winners and people lost their shit.

Lol Trump is still claiming it was a perfect phone call and WITCH HUNT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Lol Trump is still claiming it was a perfect phone call and WITCH HUNT!
    Well if he would just get on the scale with the duck we could put all this behind us.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    why are you making this personal
    Don't act the victim when people use your own words against you, maybe remember what Tziva said to you recently, "don't say things you'll regret later."
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Don't act the victim when people use your own words against you, maybe remember what Tziva said to you recently, "don't say things you'll regret later."
    We can disagree with each other without attacking each other is all I'm saying

Annnnnnd Trump is on the warpath -
    Breaking News: President Trump told U.S. diplomats that whoever gave the whistle-blower information was “close to a spy” and alluded to the punishment for treason
    https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1...7Ctwgr%5Etweet