Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Ha! Sorry didn't see your reply but as you see I posted the shark parody right after your post.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    And if last week is any indication he is about to level up the crazy to the max, he no longer has an baby sitters so unless they can keep him away from twitter and microphones he is bound to incriminate himself more.
    I fully expect before this is over for him to have the Twitter Meltdown to end all Twitter Meltdowns, basically culminating with how he hates America aside from his base.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    ROFL!
    Is the right term "egg" or "bot"?

My favorite Twitter bots are the 20-something attractive women whose short bit about themselves is like

Family, GOD and Country, #2A, #MAGA ❌ I love my President!!!!

The profile pic flashes a bit of boob. The banner is either a Trump rally or some meme like him riding a dinosaur with two M-16s.

And then they've retweeted everyone ranging from Fox News regulars to QAnon every 3 minute for the last 36 hours.

You know.

Just like real people do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like I missed a memo. The stopgap spending bill has passed.

81-16 in the Senate after a similarly one-sided 301-123 vote.

"But Breccia! Earlier reports said 82 to 15!"

Yeah, a Republican retroactively changed his vote.

As this is an extension of the previous spending bill, a lot of things Trump wants aren't in it. He's still going to sign it, which anyone else would too, because this only lasts until Nov 21 and that's the next chapter.

The leading issues for the long-term spending bill are, of course, Republicans trying to give Trump Wall funding and the Democrats saying "good luck getting to 60 with that, motherfuckers." I suppose it's possible the GOP will bribe the Democrats with something that allows them to spend the listed $5 billion extra to DHS, $3.6 billion more to the military for Wall funds, and $3.6 billion retroactive to repay the military for the money Trump already took. Which, if it happens, will be yet another massive budget buster.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    My favorite Twitter bots
    Yeah...I'm wondering if Twitter is going to going to round the bots up and have them virtually shot, and more importantly, when. Could be a fun debate topic.

"Mr. Trump, your Twitter followers just lost 30% of their number when their IPs were traced to the same server farm in Russia. Perhaps you could have Giuliani find that server, too?"

My favorite Twitter bots are the 20-something attractive women whose short bit about themselves is like

Family, GOD and Country, #2A, #MAGA ❌ I love my President!!!!

The profile pic flashes a bit of boob. The banner is either a Trump rally or some meme like him riding a dinosaur with two M-16s.

And then they've retweeted everyone ranging from Fox News regulars to QAnon every 3 minute for the last 36 hours.

You know.

Just like real people do.
    Yep, you always see morons like that and then you have #WWG1WGA type bullshit in their tweets or bio. Then you can instantly ignore them, because they are most likely fake, and/or retards. Especially when they have like 3000 tweets in 6 months. Who does that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Especially when they have like 3000 tweets in 6 months. Who does that?
    Not even Trump does that.

Trumps latest tweets are always on TV, imagine all the news that are based just on his tweets. Well, Donald Trump has written 7,225 tweets since he won the election in, almost 10 tweets per day. We are not counting here the RTs he has sent, just the original tweets he has written and sent. 7,225 tweets divided in:

5,040 text tweets: tweets containing only text (no link, no pic, etc.).
    277 replies: tweets where he replies to other users (however, in this case, he’s replying to himself when creating threads)
    1,912 links or images. (some of these tweets are also replies, so we don’t count them twice)

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Not even Trump does that.
    Yeah there are tons of bots that reply to every single one of Trump's tweets that I see every time I expand one of his panic tweets basically polishing his nuts and there are a line of the same bots behind them. There are some that have been accused of being ran by Jacob Wohl since he got banned by Twitter which wouldn't surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

Yeah...I'm wondering if Twitter is going to going to round the bots up and have them virtually shot, and more importantly, when. Could be a fun debate topic.

"Mr. Trump, your Twitter followers just lost 30% of their number when their IPs were traced to the same server farm in Russia. Perhaps you could have Giuliani find that server, too?"
    Twitter's problem is much the same as with Facebook - neither have grown in the west in years. Twitter probably hasn't grown ANYWHERE in years. The Facebook first wavers (mid-2000s college students) have been leaving for years. The post-millennial kids shifted to different forms of social media (Instagram, Snapchat). Twitter was NEVER that popular with anybody outside of celebrities and the media.

There is a good chance a substantial proportion of both services user base is bots... way more than they officially say. Facebook nominally has like 2 billion accounts, but also says it fights off about a billion bot accounts a year (numbers from memory). Chances are lets get through. A real lot.

As for Twitter... Facebook is an actual revenue generating company. Twitter's been living off investor cash for years.

I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out one day that the actual install bases (and actual regular users) are a fraction of their estimated size, and Facebook and Twitter largely turn a blind eye to it in order to say "hey we're still growing". Because it's a conflict of interest on their part. There is technically no reason they HAVE to stop bots other than a comittment to user experience. There is no law. But doing so - creating a "real number" of users, only really matters when investors are looking at product growth. And I bet it's totally massaged.

An example... Blizzard! I did tech investment consulting for a VC before my current job. I knew when a start up was pitching a bullshit number. MOUs, the number that replaced subs, is a bullshit number. Activision-Blizzard used it to obscure an across the board game-by-game decline in subs and users by rightly concluding that investors don't care if WoW has has more or fewer subs and Heathstone has more or fewer users so long as all products in the portfolio show a general growth direction. MOUs also allows Blizzard to report questionable number and double dip. For example, everyone who logs onto Hearthstone for their freebie pack - because hey, it's free! - suddenly is a +1 in the MOU column.

I kind of chuckle at those threads about "WoW is dying", "classic more popular than retail" or this or that, because they entirely miss the point: the numbers thrown around are all based on a certain business fiction. And investors aren't stupid. They know it too.

For fucks sake, I leave for a work trip for a few days and everything fucking explodes...

Does anyone have the TLDR of everything over the past like 2-3 days? Because I'm trying to catch up on everything and I still feel like I'm missing shit.

WH hid transcripts from SA/Russia calls too.
    Barr is potentially implicated and took a secret trip to Italy.
    Ukrainian envoy resigned (which was apparently reported by a college kid!)
    Trump is going absolutely fucking nuts.
    Giuliani is Guliani-ing hard on any network that will host him.
    Impeachment is gaining momentum, at least for an inquiry.
    Republicans, especially Graham, are doubling down on defending Trump.

Am I missing anything? >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Yeah there are tons of bots that reply to every single one of Trump's tweets that I see every time I expand one of his panic tweets basically polishing his nuts and there are a line of the same bots behind them. There are some that have been accused of being ran by Jacob Wohl since he got banned by Twitter which wouldn't surprise me.
    I'm really pulling for ol' Jacob Wohl to really commit a big federal crime.

I know he has it in him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    For fucks sake, I leave for a work trip for a few days and everything fucking explodes...

Does anyone have the TLDR of everything over the past like 2-3 days? Because I'm trying to catch up on everything and I still feel like I'm missing shit.

Short Version:

Trump released a memo (a quasi-transcript of the conversation).
    Then the ICIG released the largely un-redacted Whistleblower complaint, which opened up a ton of leads and illustrated more wrongdoing.

And everything's gone to shit for the Trump White House, which is fumbling for a response.

Also Pelosi started an impeachment inquiry, and want to write and vote on articles by the end of the year.

I know he has it in him.

- - - Updated - - -

Short Version:

Then the ICIG released the largely un-redacted Whistleblower complaint, which opened up a ton of leads and illustrated more wrongdoing.

And everything's gone to shit for the Trump White House, which is fumbling for a response.

Also Pelosi started an impeachment inquiry, and want to write and vote on articles by the end of the year.
    I want to see what's on that top secret server that Trump and his enablers have been stashing other embarrassing phone calls.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Guiliani was also working with 2 additional lawyers in pressuring Ukraine.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...ukraine-2019-9

I know he has it in him.

- - - Updated - - -

Short Version:

He should be in federal jail for trying to obstruct the Russia Investigation for that bullshit stunt he tried to pull where people asked him if he was going to enjoy prison. But since he was charged for a federal crime in California earlier this month, there hasn't been much from him. https://www.thedailybeast.com/jacob-...arrest-warrant

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    LOL Robert De Niro is the man! I agree with him we are at a point in our country where it's time to take a good look at ourselves and our morals of who we want leading and representing us. I hate that such a disgusting human being was able to find a way to sleaze his way to the top office of our country and then weaponize and hide behind partisan politics in order to enrich himself and his crooked friends, all the while lying to the faces of those that support him the most on a daily basis. I'm 99% convinced that his vendetta he's had against anything and everything Obama is predicated on the fact that he's black.

Sure I detest most Trump supporters, but I also feel very bad for them since most of them are honest people that actually believe what Trump is telling them and they are warped for it.
    Seeing that the only thing Trump was offering different from other republicans was more overt bigotry, I dont feel bad for them. They will get exactly what they deserve. And if the universe has a sense of irony, theyll get all the misery and suffering they wanted for others.
    The few that really did just care about their jobs i hold no issue with beyond, dont be so willing to believe a conman cause your scared.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Ironically, when Democrats do this, right-wingers exclaim that it's an example of "the left eating itself!"
    Pretty much. They can't seem to make up their minds on what insult to use about Democrats time and again. Either they're all sheeple who follow the herd, or they're in fighting and eating themselves. Either their connivingly corrupt or they're bumblingly disorganized and inept. Either they want to kill everyone in America with communism, or they want to blow up the budget trying to help everyone. etc.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

So of course with Trump I sometimes never know where to post since we'll, it's a Shitshow and as usual this could go in multiple threads.

So the link is showing that the Whistle-blower is in federal protection and fear for their safety.

Why is this?

Trump actually tweeted he wants to confront the whistle-blower.

Trump has done this multiple times if you remember threatening witnesses such as Michael Cohen in public.

Just now on CBS: "@60Minutes has obtained a letter that indicates the government whistleblower...is under federal protection because he or she fears for their safety"
    https://twitter.com/grynbaum/status/...547266560?s=19

Context to the story.

Here are Trump's tweets.

His lies were made in perhaps the most blatant and sinister manner ever seen in the great Chamber. He wrote down and read terrible things, then said it was from the mouth of the President of the United States. I want Schiff questioned at the highest level for Fraud & Treason.....
    Threatening a member of Congress with Treason with no evidence.

....In addition, I want to meet not only my accuser, who presented SECOND & THIRD HAND INFORMATION, but also the person who illegally gave this information, which was largely incorrect, to the “Whistleblower.” Was this person SPYING on the U.S. President? Big Consequences!
    Once again threats.
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2019-09-30 at 12:28 AM.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    So of course with Trump I sometimes never know where to post since we'll, it's a Shitshow and as usual this could go in multiple threads.

So the link is showing that the Whistle-blower is in federal protection and fear for their safety.

Why is this?

Trump actually tweeted he wants to confront the whistle-blower.

Trump has done this multiple times if you remember threatening witnesses such as Michael Cohen in public.
    The comments on this tweet are insane. I hope these people are on watch lists.

And we are back to Hillary

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...67237096775680

because the orange man child cant even let anything go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    The comments on this tweet are insane. I hope these people are on watch lists.
    Yeah, saw that too.

"It's my 1st Amendment right to wish death and harm on someone over Twitter!!!!" or some other BS like that.

These are the type of people who wait until they're in a certain group before they let their crazy out.