LOL this is straight up trolling, come on man show some class

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/ODWZDU7.png[/IG]
    Looks like he took a Sprint map of where their coverage is.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Looks like he took a Sprint map of where their coverage is.
    No no sprint is yellow, this is Verizon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    How long before one of his supporters decides to act on something said about Schiff?
    I wouldn't be surprised to see another Trump Supporter commit a mass shooting, or start trying their hands at targeted assassinations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    How long before one of his supporters decides to act on something said about Schiff?
    By my count, that's at least three times Trump has wondered why charges aren't being brought and/or demanded an investigation start.

Um...he does know he has a Justice Department, right? He also knows they're basically the only ones that can do such a thing, right? He can just order the investigation himself, right? Or is he just screaming into the wind "Oh, poor underdog me, I'm just the President and the AG is my personal lawyer, whatever can I do when I'm protected by the Senate, I'm the poor repressed billionaire President arguing that he should be immune to all crimes, whatever can I do, DO SOMETHING!"

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Why hasn't Trump's twitter been shut down at this point?
    It’s for historical references for future presidents on how not to behave.

Manufacturing fell to the lowest level since 2009.
    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/st...=mw_latestnews

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    That is what you got out of it? He was paraphrasing Trump, so you should be saying that Trump is the joke. But not really surprising you are defending the Traitor-in-chief.
    You call that "paraphrasing"? You've got to be fucking kidding me. Schiff lied when he said Trump told Zelensky to make up dirt on Biden. Schiff lied when he said that Trump repeated this demand seven times. And Schiff lied when he said Trump told Zelensky not call back until he satisfied Trump’s demands.

This is the part where I bite my tongue and walk away.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

Looks like something you'd post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Womp womp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump attacks his own Fed --

"You already posted that. Like, a lot."

Well, he did it again. Specifically Trump claims the manufacturing slump is not caused by his trade war, but by the strength of the dollar.

Basically no source outside GOP politicians believe that. I've personally cited over a dozen surveys, studies and polls from non-political sources, including groups of companies and CEOs, and they all pretty much say "it's the trade war".

Oh, and the report itself apparently just came out.

The dollar fell against the euro and the yen on Tuesday
    Oh, well, problem solved, right? Dollar just fell. Everything's fine everyone! No reason to oh wait there's more.

after data showed weakness in the U.S. manufacturing sector and a lower-than-expected rise in construction spending.

Against a basket of six major currencies, the greenback fell from a roughly 2-1/2-year peak hit earlier in the session to trade little changed on the day. Data showed the U.S. manufacturing sector contracted in September to its weakest level in more than a decade as business conditions worsened amid trade tensions between China and the United States.

The Institute for Supply Management (ISM) said its index of national factory activity fell to 47.8, the lowest reading since June 2009. A reading below 50 signals the domestic factory sector is contracting.

“The ISM manufacturing data was pretty poor. No matter how much you slice and dice it, it’s a pretty negative report,” said Mazen Issa, senior FX strategist at TD Securities in New York. “Most of the weakness in the dollar has been mostly concentrated against the reserve currencies, so against the yen and euro,” he added.
    I've quoted ISM before. They were already below 50%. Now, they dropped again to W's recession level bad. If it drops again, Trump will be personally responsible for a level of manufacturing worse than any point in Obama's two terms -- which included a major automaker bailout.

Speaking of which, how's the GM strike going? Day 15 with no real progress, you say? Well, shit!

We’re learning new information tonight about the contract talks between General Motors and the United Auto Workers union. According to sources familiar with the talks inside GM headquarters, an issue slowing progress in talks is HOW they are being conducted.

The union wants all of their participating negotiators and staff in one room at the main table. GM on the other side wants issues to be resolved in smaller groups or committees.

The sources say this is affecting progress on contractual issues.
    Wow. They can't even decide how to sit at the table.

"Why are you talking about it in this thread?"

Well for one, you can blame Trump. He tweeted it, so therefore, it's his problem now. He even offered to mediate, which...might be illegal, but based on Trump's view on unions, would never be allowed regardless of legality. But Trump tweets policy decisions all the time, therefore, this has equal merit.

But more importantly, this is yet more proof of damage he personally caused to the industry he promised to help. Remember, Trump gave GM a massive tax break. So why can't they pay their workers extra? Even if you blame the workers -- Trump doesn't, by the way -- but even if you did, you'd have to still believe the workers see money they claim they deserve, but that GM has to pay them with. If I went to my boss and said "I'm refilling the office K-cup box, can I get $10 for a box of Tim Horton's?" he'd say "Bring back the receipt, and don't get decaf". But if I said "I deserve a $5,000 a year raise" my boss would say "that's fine, but this is a state-run public school, so we don't have the money for that". If I strike based on that, well, I'm the one being the asshole. Auto worker unions are about as strong as unions get in this country, and they're not run by idiots. They would not strike for money that would cripple the company and get everyone fired anyhow.

So why isn't GM paying them? Because, and this is educated conjecture, because GM isn't doing the same math. The UAW is looking at 2017 and 2018. GM is looking at 2020 and 2021. They don't know if they can afford to give raises, because they don't know where their sales are going, other than the short term, which is down. Steel got more expensive, NAFTA 1.0.0.2 isn't signed (and I don't know how much help it would be anyhow), and they can't sell their expensive gas guzzlers overseas.

GM has lost foreign and domestic sales all through 2019. New numbers are due, but they lost so much in Q1 and Q2 that Q3 would have to be absolutely astonishing to reverse the trend in 2019.

And one last thing: GM's strike has now caused 1,200 workers to be furloughed, which just throwing it out there, is double the 600 jobs Trump said were coming from Kia eventually maybe. So anyone trying to call that "good news" for Trump can only do so by ignoring facts and context.

- - - Updated - - -

Or I could have just said that and called it a day.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    If he doesn't, and keeps going with this, he deserves to be removed as Attorney General and take the cell next to Trump, after he should be impeached.
    Barr is investigating the 2016 election...how could you possibly object to that?
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

Missed opportunity for him to draw on more states in sharpie.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Barr is investigating the 2016 election...how could you possibly object to that?
    LOL.

Your spin game absolutely sucks without prebaked talking points from your masters. What's the matter, nothing coming through the shitlord pipe? Check the connection to St Petersburg.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

did you read it or just post the headline?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    did you read it or just post the headline?
    You mean like you do?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    LOL.

Your spin game absolutely sucks without prebaked talking points from your masters. What's the matter, nothing coming through the shitlord pipe? Check the connection to St Petersburg.
    Please don't insult me. Make a relatively intelligent point and contribute to the conversation or STFU.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, for one, because what you said is an objective falsehood.

1) Trump has made it clear on multiple occasions that, because the Russians didn't individually change people's votes, they didn't affect the election. By that admission, him going after Crowdstrike is not, in fact, going after the election. So Trump himself refutes your point.

2) Crowdstrike is part of a QAnon-level conspiracy that the DNC hacked their own emails.

3) Hunter Biden had nothing to do with the election.

4) Joe Biden had nothing to do with the election. Those actions were entirely unrelated.

5) And of course, as we've seen recently Trump said he didn't care that Russia attacked the election, because the US did the same thing.

So, no, he's not investigating the 2016 election. He had a committee that was supposed to do it, and it disbanded after they had no results, one person got arrested and another person died, presumably of boredom. He's abusing the Constitution and his oath of office to attack a political rival.

And I object to that.

7+ Year Old Account
    I thought you were biting your tongue and walking away.

Had to come back to post lies?

Pathetic.

Make a relatively intelligent point and contribute to the conversation or STFU.
    Woah there! You can't use logic like that and not follow it yourself.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Please don't insult me. Make a relatively intelligent point and contribute to the conversation or STFU.
    Wow, you actually believe that Trump and his retinue are crusaders of justice and truth, hunting down corruption, where ever it may lie?

Fool of a Took, next time you find yourself on the observation deck, throw yourself off and rid us of your stupidity.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect