10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. A two-word tweet without context in all caps. Might as well have been "NIPPLE SALADS!" for all that's worth. Either he's just generically unhinged at this point, or he knows Mueller's dropping another deuce on Trump's desk this week.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how trump doesn't get depressed.

Every time he tweet something like that, the first response he gets, and probably the majority as well, are always negative, even aggressively negative. You'd think he would rethink his tweeting habits.

There seems to be a lot of witches in this investigation.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

He's obviously just looking for a safe space.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post

Every time he tweet something like that, the first response he gets, and probably the majority as well, are always negative, even aggressively negative. You'd think he would rethink his tweeting habits.
    You'd think that he'd think, but unfortunately we don't live in that kind of world. He might be the reason diarrhea of the mouth becomes an actual mental disease.

Quote Originally Posted by breccia View Post
    wow. A two-word tweet without context in all caps.
    do something!

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    do something!
    Do something about people doing something!

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Wow. A two-word tweet without context in all caps. Might as well have been "NIPPLE SALADS!" for all that's worth. Either he's just generically unhinged at this point, or he knows Mueller's dropping another deuce on Trump's desk this week.
    "Lock Him Up" is only 3 words, but i'm pretty sure everyone here would understand the meaning it conveys.

"Lock Him Up" is only 3 words, but i'm pretty sure everyone here would understand the meaning it conveys.
    Trump is involved in so many different controversies it's hard to know which "witch hunt" he is referring to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh oh.

What is Mueller about to drop?

The Whitehouse usually gets an advanced warning before we do.
    We saw Trump flip his shit the weekend Mueller got plea deals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is @Skroe getting out of jail this week? Something is about to go down.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, remember when Trump promised American steel workers he'd fight for them?

Trump doesn't.

Tired of waiting for Trump's promises to actually become policy, Alliance for American Manufacturing pulls a Colbert and places ads on FOX News so that Trump might actually see them.

We heard the promises. Now it's time for action. President Trump, America's workers are counting on you to protect our jobs and to defend our national security. It's time to keep the promise and to protect American Steel
    The story so far suggests that Team Trump isn't sure that a steel tariff before $1.5T of infrastructure is demanded is a good idea. And of course, building pipelines out of US steel was a promise broken in record time, even by Trump standards. But add steel to coal in terms of industries Trump specifically and directly addressed, then didn't do enough to help (to his credit, he did allow dumping coal sludge into drinking water and cut EPA fines to damn near zero, but coal remains economically unviable, which is too a word damn you).

Gotta say, if you were a coal miner or a steel worker, all that Trump doing nothing has gotta be pretty tiresome by now. Are we tired of winning yet?

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, who hasn't been awake before 5AM and yelled at the entire world because they were in good mental health?

WITCH HUNT!

If this is a Witch Hunt, then you can call Mueller... Matthew Hopkins.

Or, I dunno. I just googled "famous witch hunters." Point being, we've gotten 5 guilty pleas already, and still Drumpf's dopey followers believe him when he says it's a witch hunt. They probably also believe him when he says he'd have ran into the building unarmed and defeated the shooter in Florida. Literally the only world leader to have to take a golf cart up a grassy hill at the G7 because he's a sad sack of shit that can't walk five yards. Oh, but he can RUN. Uh-huh.

I know I'm mixing up issues here, but that Mango Babadook just does so many criminally embarrassing things to the US every single day, it's becomes hard to focus on just one.

10+ Year Old Account
    In order to further demonstrate Trump's resolve to keep children safe, he shuts down the EPA science research testing the effects of chemicals on children.

The EPA claims this is being done to make the EPA more efficient, and you can' t argue with that logic. What's more efficient than having the agency do absolutely nothing?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dome Fossil View Post
    Or, I dunno. I just googled "famous witch hunters."
    How did you miss Diabetic Hawkeye, Dorothy, and Geralt of Rivia? For crying out loud, drink some covfefe before posting.

- - - Updated - - -

Too funny to keep to myself. I love that headline -- it's not even an opinion piece.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    In order to further demonstrate Trump's resolve to keep children safe, he shuts down the EPA science research testing the effects of chemicals on children.

The EPA claims this is being done to make the EPA more efficient, and you can' t argue with that logic. What's more efficient than having the agency do absolutely nothing?
    You know what's the sad thing about the article you linked, the comments.

Comments like "gimme $100,000 and i'll report whatever you want", implying that scientist are bought to report whatever the government tell them.

The people of America are brainwash to distrust their scientists and experts, which in turn make them easier target to be manipulated by the same government.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember kids, when making your buttery males, use only REAL Russian Trump butter!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Well...we don't know that he doesn't. He's angry and abusive to those around him, both friend and foe, so it could stem from depression.

Or stem from him just being an awful human being. That works too.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    He's angry and abusive to those around him, both friend and foe, so it could stem from depression.
    And it could be dementia. There are options.

10+ Year Old Account
    And it could be dementia. There are options.
    Yeah.

I'm sure we're all agreed that this is not the behavior of a normal healthy individual. Whether the illness is emotional, personality, or mental....maybe we'll find out one day.
    Forum badass alert:
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it's been a year. Let's check in with Betsy DeVos.

Everyone here should be good and familiar with her earlier work, namely, the Education Department giving her student loan company a hundred-billion-dollar no-bid contract to collect student loans, just after reducing the protections of students who are being ripped off and also after she proposed ending the student loan forgiveness program for people who made 10 years of good payments while working public service jobs. She's also being sued. Three times, actually: twice for breaking contracts about student loans and once for rolling back sexual violence protection on school grounds.

While proposing and enacting literally nothing to help with education. Her plan, shown here, has not been made policy. It's collecting dust.

Honestly, I could just stop right there. But I don't need to.

See, not only is she trying to get more money from student loans -- including, yes, from people who were cheated on their loans and those who followed the requirements for the forgiveness program -- she's also trying to block states from regulating her.

Education Secretary Betsy DeVos is preparing to issue a declaration that companies collecting federal student loans are off limits for state lawmakers and regulators. The “notice of interpretation” argues that only the federal government, not the states, has the authority to oversee federal student loan servicers, according to a draft of the document obtained by POLITICO. That includes industry giants like Navient and Nelnet.

Consumer advocates are highly critical. “It’s not surprising that this administration is weighing in on the side of industry over students and taxpayers,” said Whitney Barkley-Denney, legislative policy counsel at the Center for Responsible Lending, a consumer group. “This is just a different verse of the same song we’ve been hearing over the past year” from the Education Department.

The attempt by the Education and Justice departments to help the student loan industry pushes back against growing scrutiny from states — and even as the Trump administration has repeatedly called for giving states more control over education and other issues.
    So, that means not only does DeVos want to make it easier and more profitable for lenders to give unfair student loans, she wants the states to be unable to stop it.
    Last edited by Breccia; 2018-02-27 at 06:36 PM.