Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/30/polit...ons/index.html

Trump's Alabama rally next week is canceled due to rising coronavirus cases.

Bet he's wishing he'd actually done something about it now. Or probably not. Who cares. Less bullshit for a day is alright by me.
    aw is he a snowflake? They told us if we were worried about the virus we were called a triggered snowflake and told " its just a bad cold"

b

10+ Year Old Account
    Coronavirus cases more than doubled in at least 10 U.S. states, including Florida and Texas in the month of June, a Reuters analysis on Tuesday showed.

Arizona recorded the biggest jump in cases for the month at 294%, followed by South Carolina and Arkansas. Cases also more than doubled in Alabama, Nevada, North Carolina, Oklahoma and Utah.

Nationally cases rose by at least 43% and deaths increased by 20%. Several states have yet to report cases on Tuesday. (Open tmsnrt.rs/3dM9TLE in an external browser for a Reuters interactive)

Cases increased by less than 10% in June in just four states - New York, Massachusetts, Connecticut and New Jersey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    The fuck is this about?

Is he egging "lone wolf" fanatics on? Talking about himself? Referencing some statue I've never heard of?
    maybe the lone warrior is the one who will finally DO SOMETHING
    /s

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...207_story.html

the foreign interference is happening

Ukrainian lawmaker who was once affiliated with a pro-Russian political party and has met with Giuliani released 10 edited snippets of what appeared to be Biden’s official vice presidential phone calls with Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in 2016. It was the second cache of recordings the lawmaker, who studied under the KGB in Moscow in the early 1990s, has released since May.

"The authenticity of the audio files, which appear heavily edited, could not be verified"

no other president would get away with having the RUSSIANS help him so much, and i bet you these "tapes" which might be totally altered will be on fox news 24/7 in the coming days

weird whenever trump is in tough shit polling wise, russia comes in to the rescue,
    Last edited by arandomuser; 2020-06-30 at 06:17 PM.

The fuck is this about?

Is he egging "lone wolf" fanatics on? Talking about himself? Referencing some statue I've never heard of?
    Reminds me of his Covfefe summoning meme.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fuck is this about?
    Trump NJPW fam confirmed!!! Minoru Suzuki is that awesome!!!

Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    The fuck is this about?
    Mad Max is on?

By the way, y'all, Texas State just released a press release that they had an unspecified number of faculty, staff, and students test positive.

In summer.

Why didn't y'all just wear the damn mask?

https://www.axios.com/trump-republic...da6df9fce.html

Until June 30, Republican satisfaction with the state of the country had stayed above 50% for nearly all of Trump’s presidency, according to Pew. The latest survey shows 19% of Republicans and those who lean Republican are satisfied with the direction of the country, compared to 7% of Democrats and those who lean Democrat.
    So...is America Great Again?

Because by every measure I've seen so far, it seems like the past 3 years have demonstrably made America worse.

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...mp/ncna1231389

Normally I would start a new thread but seeing how it involves devos and education threads die off quickly. I will post it here.

In 5-4 decision, Supreme Court rules states cannot ban public funding for religious schools

A major slippery slope has just opened up and I fear for public education more than ever; especially minority’s/poor Americans access to good education.
    tax tax tax time!!

41% of our town property is "untaxable" because its of "religious/non profit" nature.

its getting insane this huge loophole. half of the properties are apartments. No idea how they even do it.

- - - Updated - - -

It still seems to be the cry of Trump and his base, so I'd say he's failed in his almost 4 years.

- - - Updated - - -

US buys up world stock of key Covid-19 drug

Thanks, America.
    Literally "fuck the world."
    And this orange turd will force Ford to do shit but won't go after major production of something like this on the cheap??

If its really that effective he should have a dozen factories making this around the clock for pennies. All it takes is a quick little pen stroke.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Mad Max is on?

By the way, y'all, Texas State just released a press release that they had an unspecified number of faculty, staff, and students test positive.

In summer.

me deserve Chili's
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    tax tax tax time!!

41% of our town property is "untaxable" because its of "religious/non profit" nature.

its getting insane this huge loophole. half of the properties are apartments. No idea how they even do it.
    There is no limit to executive compensation in non profits,so you can run a "charitable" organization that takes in a million dollars a year,donates 50k to a cause, and then pays the board of directors 950k and it's all legal for some insane reason.

The Lincoln Project now aiming their adverts at traditional Republican voters, with the aim of getting them to turn on Trump as well. Ouch.

When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    There is no limit to executive compensation in non profits,so you can run a "charitable" organization that takes in a million dollars a year,donates 50k to a cause, and then pays the board of directors 950k and it's all legal for some insane reason.
    oh I know.
    Our local "ministry" owns 22 apartments in 3 buildings.

They pull in about 20k a month tax free and no property tax.

Their "board" pays them (two people) well over 100k a year to run the place. they even brag about it often.

Most of the apartments are a wreck and the property is blighted.

They get away with it because they are non profit and rent to people with criminal records at "kind of" reduced rent rates...being all charitable and stuff....
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Mad Max is on?

In summer.

Because two thirds of Republicans are god damn morons who think that the dangers of COVID-19 are exaggerated.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    me deserve Chili's
    Chili's is too fancy, they're more of the Applebee's crowd.

10+ Year Old Account
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

They're probably just upset that the blacks are protesting. I would be wary to draw positive conclusions from this.

According to Press Secretary McEnany, Trump is "the most informed person on planet earth when it comes to the threats that we face."

This said mere months after she promised never to lie to the public.

According to Press Secretary McEnany, Trump is "the most informed person on planet earth when it comes to the threats that we face."

I mean I can tell my dishwasher about all my problems but it doesn’t mean it understands.

I mean, she lied in that same press conference, so it's not like that statement ever rang true.