Quote Originally Posted by Hilhen7 View Post
    Easy, they will claim that the deep state totally swapped out his medication.

Truth and reality doesn't apply to Republicans...
    Q nutters are already on this train with Herman Cain, so this is absolutely 100% plausible.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Q nutters are already on this train with Herman Cain, so this is absolutely 100% plausible.
    Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Seriously?
    https://twitter.com/willsommer/statu...50654275014656

Yes, seriously. Is that even a surprise that the omni-meta conspiracy would find a conspiracy in an older man dying from a virus that's know to be more lethal to older people?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, seriously. Is that even a surprise that the omni-meta conspiracy would find a conspiracy in an older man dying from a virus that's know to be more lethal to older people?
    I thought ScarJo renounced playing POC roles but I guess I was wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...plication-fees

Requesting asylum in the US will now have fees associated with it. Gotta keep them poors outta the country somehow, I guess.

lol its literally a talking point on the right that george floyd didnt die from dereks knee on his neck but instead he had coronavirus, this is from a house candidate for republicans, crazy people

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...plication-fees
    Requesting asylum in the US will now have fees associated with it. Gotta keep them poors outta the country somehow, I guess.
    Without looking at anything or having knowledge of this matter I am going to guess that this is a violation of international treaties for human rights.

Just because that is the sort of thing Trump usually does.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...twitter-389588

Trump continues to violate the First Amendment by blocking people on Twitter.

Believe it or not, it's the nutters that are often the most consistent in their nuttery.

In unrelated news, has anyone seen that Maxwell stuff yet? Apparently Dershowitz was raping little girls as well? So we have a pedophile rapist defending another pedophile rapist, who was also on the impeachment defense team for a President of the United States of America who has bragged about peeping into the dressing rooms of under-age girls.
    It's probably worth starting a new thread for the Epstein/Maxwell stuff (unless someone has and I haven't noticed).

10+ Year Old Account
    Or how they blatantly refused to wear a mask?

Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    I would not be shocked at it plateauing even without govt intervention people watch the news and if it does not seem safe they start acting accordingly and locking down their own activities enough that it starts to have an impact.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That is hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    That's going to piss Trump off.
    Sorry, McConnell, but that's not how it works anymore. If a Republican disagrees with Trump on one or two issues it's not a big deal. But if a Republican loses the rabid fanbase, they don't get elected.

The Titanic is too far out into freezing water. You chose to get on board. There aren't enough lifeboats. Jumping now just means you freeze and/or drown faster.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    No doubt. Trump and the White House had the numbers come directly to them. I can't believe @Breccia believes these numbers are legit.
    To be fair, the word is "hope". I imagine the numbers are low, but not that much lower than the real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    To be fair, the word is "hope". I imagine the numbers are low, but not that much lower than the real thing.
    They were also apparently assuming that the numbers being reported here were the government-washed version, which they aren't. They didn't respond to my correction, but hopefully by now everyone knows that the numbers I and others use here are taken from state/local resources and not the Trump admin and therefore should be as accurate as they've been the past 6 months.

What I learned from her tweets were: Apparently no Democrat has died from Covid-19 ever; because Covid hits black people more often than white, a group of white people are immune to Covid infections; if someone in a crowd, which includes loads of black people, has Covid, then everyone should get Covid.

... I fucking learned how viruses and bacteria work in FOURTH FREAKING GRADE... or at least around that grade. This ain't neuroscience. It's extremely basic, why does none of these asshats understand these simple concepts. It's Flat Earth all over again!

https://www.propublica.org/article/h...d-19-who-knows

Fuck this administration, and fuck the tens of thousands of people they are responsible for killing.

Quote Originally Posted by Odinfrost View Post
    It's Flat Earth all over again!

Only for some of them, not every Q conspiracy nutter is on board with every one of the conspiracies housed under the omniconspiracy.

10+ Year Old Account
    So it seems Fauci testified under oath today. Despite some efforts to put words in his mouth, he said what everyone here has said at least once: testing does not put people in the hospital, testing does not make people die. The case increases are real.

He was also asked about the latest peer-reviewed study from Detroit, showing hydrochloroquine had a positive effect. As the study was prop--

That study is a flawed study
    Wait, what? It was peer reviewed!

It doesn’t matter. You can peer review something that’s a bad study.
    I don't understand, there was --

The Henry Ford hospital study that was published was a non-controlled retrospective cohort study that was confounded by a number of issues, including the fact that many of the people who were receiving hydroxychloroquine were also receiving corticosteroids, which we know from another study gives a clear benefit in reducing deaths with advanced disease. So that study is a flawed study, and I think anyone who examines it carefully, is that it is not a randomized placebo-controlled trial

Every randomized, placebo-controlled trial that has looked at it has shown no efficacy, so I just have to go with the data. I don't have any horse in the game one way or the other. I just looked at the data.
    Dr. Fauci, who did not get his medical degree at Trump University, does seem fairly optimisitc about a vaccine on the way, which of course would be great news. Now, he was also specific that everyone couldn't get the vaccine instantly. He said it would be phased in. But I think most of us expected that anyhow.

Dr. Fauci, who did not get his medical degree at Trump University, does seem fairly optimisitc about a vaccine on the way, which of course would be great news. Now, he was also specific that everyone couldn't get the vaccine instantly. He said it would be phased in. But I think most of us expected that anyhow.
    Him being optimistic about a vaccine fills me with hope. I think he has some insider information about that, and that's why he says it that way
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Only for some of them, not every Q conspiracy nutter is on board with every one of the conspiracies housed under the omniconspiracy.
    Still doesn't mean they all aren't bat shit fucking insane and don't have the mental capacity of a severely mentally challenged 5 year old. Jesus Christ watching that video made me want to laugh one minute and cry the next when the realization that people actually believe this shit.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Phasing in will be difficult. Based on production ability, safe transport, and ordered distribution. If Trump is in charge it will be a total shit show, of course.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    Still doesn't mean they all aren't bat shit fucking insane and don't have the mental capacity of a severely mentally challenged 5 year old. Jesus Christ watching that video made me want to laugh one minute and cry the next when the realization that people actually believe this shit.
    I caught about 10 minutes of OAN a couple of nights ago - misclicked the remote, landed on it, and thought "what the hell".

Un-fucking-believably insane. Highlighting those Demon Spawn hacks was just one thing of many. And Trump now owns a major piece of that "news" agency....