Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-...been-a-failure

So not only is Trump giving South Korea his "blessing" to talk with North Korea, as if he's some fucking mafia don, but he's claiming that without him, specifically, the Olympics would be a failure.

What a paragon of humility he is.
    "I'm much more humble than you would understand."

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-...been-a-failure

So not only is Trump giving South Korea his "blessing" to talk with North Korea, as if he's some fucking mafia don, but he's claiming that without him, specifically, the Olympics would be a failure.

What a paragon of humility he is.
    He's exactly the perfect symbol of humility, in that he's a 1/1 with no abilities or anything special about him. In all seriousness though, he's a cunt muffin and honestly it would be neat if something bad would happen to him in some way, like losing a big toe or something.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Except clean coal isn’t how you refer to those technologies. It’s how industry lobbiests refer to plants that use them. It’s nice you’re willing to jump on board and promote their bullshit, but it’s still bullshit. Kinda like how the tobacco industry had to change their naming practices with regards to “light” cigarettes since it was false advertising. This will likely never happen with coal, but that’s simply due to the fact that the industry will collapse before it becomes a serious issue.
    Except even you knew what was being talked about when "clean coal" was mentioned. Everyone knows what's being talked about. It's nice you're willing to deny what language is, but it just makes you look foolish. It's kinda like a silencer. It doesn't actually make gun shots silent, it just makes them quieter and harder to distinguish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    In the ongoing effort to prove he is the worst negotiator, Trump not only agrees with CA Gov. Brown that the National Guard won't enforce immigration law, but also, that the federal government will pay for the deployment.

"So...Brown is making a move to stop illegal drugs and gangs, but not fleeing refugees...and he made Trump pay for it?"

Yes.

"Is this a 'Mexico will pay for it' analogy?"

Yes. Yes it is.

“People don’t realize the Korean War has not ended,” Trump said on Tuesday https://t.co/DJCV3gl4h3
    Would this idiot please stop pretending he is dropping knowledge. This is basic history and I guess for some Trump voters and others they probably didn't know from their lack of intelligence or following high school history.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Jesse Ventura (former wrestler) ran under the Libertarian platform at first.
    I still remember this, it's hillarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    the federal government will pay for the deployment.
    Trump denies this.

Well, I guess Trump has two choices:
    a) agree to use federal funding to deploy the National Guard to stop drugs, guns, and rapists
    b) agree to let illegals poooooooooooooooooouring over the border.

His move.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    I still remember this, it's hillarious.

I still refer to Predator as the Governator. I forgot that was him in the movie (book was much better, but that's neither here nor there).

Last edited by cubby; 2018-04-19 at 04:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most of Puerto Rico has power back. The worse the hurricane damage, the more lights are still off.

To me, that sounds like a poor repair job.

"It seems premature to blame the private contractors for this."

It was a private contractor who ran over a cable with a bulldozer that caused this blackout. So, no, it's not premature.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Would this idiot please stop pretending he is dropping knowledge. This is basic history and I guess for some Trump voters and others they probably didn't know from their lack of intelligence or following high school history.
    Hey now, how else would we have found out that Lincoln was a Republican?
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Hey now, how else would we have found out that Lincoln was a Republican?
    That one really grinds my gears.

If we are being honest with ourselves, Republicans haven't been "the party of Lincoln" since Teddy Roosevelt co-opted all the non-lassiez-fiare Republican ideas into the Bull Moose Progressive Party platform, which then mostly folded into the Democratic platform after Wilson.

Also, please let's bring back the name Bull Moose Progressive Party.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.20fea05e26e7

I guess President Postliterate Bestwords saw some folks on the news networks talking about how the administration got hosed in the deal with California so decided to change the deal after the fact.

Because he's truly the best negotiator. The best tactics.

10+ Year Old Account
    so decided to change the deal after the fact.
    Sounds like Trump to me.

So, yeah. He gets to decide how important troops to the border is. He can't deploy the NG himself. He can't use the Army on US soil. He can either fund the NG to stop drugs, guns, and gangs, or he can leave a gaping hole in the increasingly M:tG "Wall of Soldiers" he's trying to build.

Guess he forgot California taps for blue mana.

EDIT: Hey weren't we supposed to know which of the prototypes won the reality show judging by now?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.20fea05e26e7

I guess President Postliterate Bestwords saw some folks on the news networks talking about how the administration got hosed in the deal with California so decided to change the deal after the fact.

Because he's truly the best negotiator. The best tactics.
    In return, California(and possibly other blue states) should just choose not to pay any taxes back to the federal coffers until there's a mentally stable leader.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    That one really grinds my gears.

If we are being honest with ourselves, Republicans haven't been "the party of Lincoln" since Teddy Roosevelt co-opted all the non-lassiez-fiare Republican ideas into the Bull Moose Progressive Party platform, which then mostly folded into the Democratic platform after Wilson.

Also, please let's bring back the name Bull Moose Progressive Party.
    The funny and sad thing is Republicans like using the Lincoln bit a lot. If I'm correct Romney dropped the good ole "You know Lincoln was a Republican" while running for President to a Historical Black College. Maybe I'm spreading fake news but I know some Republican did this in front of a majority of black crowd.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    I can't think of any other movies with two actors who ended up as governors. Predator is a treasure.
    The Running man...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    The Running man...
    Yep that's what my clip was from. Amazing movie. I can understand why Stephen King wanted his name taken off of it, because it's not actually an adaptation of the novel (the novel was a completely different story, the only thing the movie took from it was the names). The movie itself is still really good though, even King said it was a great movie, it just wasn't his story (which is why he didn't want his name attached to it).
    Last edited by Stormspark; 2018-04-19 at 08:43 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently manafort served as a back channel to Russia. DoJ is saying it this time. https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/a...-s-lawyer-says

Holy image Batman

Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe the Strong View Post
    Apparently manafort served as a back channel to Russia. DoJ is saying it this time. https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/a...-s-lawyer-says Holy image Batman
    He deleted..so I deleted my response..
    It was impressive.