10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf the Happy Husky View Post
    thanks for harboring a place where people can come and vent their hate.
    Okay, what's the more "measured and impartial" take on "Trump advised people to break the law by committing electoral fraud?"

People in this thread are really just posting headlines of things Trump actually said or did and touting Coronavirus statistics. If you've issue with some of those headlines or some of those statistics... feel free to provide counter evidence to refute them.

Most of the conservative posters fled this thread long ago because... well, they couldn't actually defend any of Trump's actions, so they just pretend they don't see them happening.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

It's ridiculous that a President's words need to sit and be deciphered. In as much as, no one should be this fucking incoherent. I can see what he's trying to get at, in his own narcissistic way. 'If the system is THAT good, then people won't be able to vote twice'.

Mind you, he's also gloating a little bit. 'I bet the system is going to be so fucked because of my USPS ratfucking, that they'll be able to vote twice'.

The dismantling of the USPS is posing both issues, a) the ballots may not ever successfully be returned for a variety of reasons b) if they do return to the system, they may not be counted on time.

And he knows that's not the voting system's fault. That's Trump and his cronies bashing the USPS over its head with a massive club. He wants to ensure the system is broken by seeing if people can vote twice.

Because he loves knowing he pulled off a crime, like some weird bank robber who likes proving he got away with it.
    Last edited by DingDongKing; 2020-09-03 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    It's ridiculous that a President's words need to sit and be deciphered. In as much as, no one should be this fucking incoherent. I can see what he's trying to get at, in his own narcissistic way. 'If the system is THAT good, then people won't be able to vote twice'.

Mind you, he's also gloating a little bit. 'I bet the system is going to be so fucked because of my USPS ratfucking, that they'll be able to vote twice'.

The dismantling of the USPS is posing both issues, a) the ballots may not ever successfully be returned for a variety of reasons b) if they do return to the system, they may not be counted on time.

And he knows that's not the voting system's fault. That's Trump and his cronies bashing the USPS over its head with a massive club. He wants to ensure the system is broken by seeing if people can vote twice.

Because he loves knowing he pulled off a crime, like some weird bank robber who likes proving he got away with it.
    No, I’m fairly certain he wants his supporters to vote twice. He wants to use them as pawns. He knows full well that they very likely CAN vote twice. If I recall correctly, there was at least one person, Trump supporter, who voted twice last election, because trump said the election was rigged, so they wanted to give him extra votes.

Knowing that, he probably wants to fuck the election as much as possible, to try to invalidate it. He doesn’t care if his followers commit felonies because of him.

Only problem is telling people to commit a felony crime is a crime itself, but who is going to do anything about it???

https://www.justia.com/criminal/offe.../solicitation/

Solicitation is an inchoate crime that involves seeking out another person to engage in a criminal act. A defendant may be charged with solicitation if he or she requests or induces another person to commit an act that would amount to a felony. The two elements of solicitation are the intent to have someone else commit a crime and an act committed in furtherance of convincing another person to commit a crime.
    Problem is proving intent. But given all the surrounding evidence, it should be pretty clear, and remember, Trump said it himself that he never jokes.

It's a hard one. Because there's so many motives, including the one you just stated. He definitely wants them to vote twice and get away with it.

He's trying to 'say' is 'if the system is good, how did I get away with it? It's the system's fault. Not that I fucked the USPS and solicited voter fraud'.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    It's a hard one. Because there's so many motives, including the one you just stated. He definitely wants them to vote twice and get away with it.

He's trying to 'say' is 'if the system is good, how did I get away with it? It's the system's fault. Not that I fucked the USPS and solicited voter fraud'.
    He’s framing his statement in a way to shift blame, but he know’s that they likely will be able to vote twice, committing felonies. Then he’ll be like *Pikachu face* “What? but they shouldn’t have been able to vote twice? oh no, oh dear. Guess the election is invalid.”

We will see. If he encourages people to vote twice again, Then it’s pretty obvious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by swiftowner View Post
    He’s framing his statement in a way to shift blame, but he know’s that they likely will be able to vote twice, committing felonies. Then he’ll be like *Pikachu face* “What? but they shouldn’t have been able to vote twice? oh no, oh dear. Guess the election is invalid.

We will see. If he encourages people to vote twice again, Then it’s pretty obvious.
    That’s not Trump tact, it’s either they are democrats or democrats do it so much worse, it will kill you! Be afraid of democrats! I am the only savior!

Edit: He never said to vote twice, just like he never claimed covid was a democrat hoax to make him look bad, or to inject bleach, or chloroquine, or it going away by April... it is what it is...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Don't forget that he also has VERY STRONG ties to Russians. So I wouldn't be surprised if he is getting a lot of advice on how to become a dictator from Putin.
    I agree that what Trump said was stupid, but pushing the dictator thing again? Really back to that?

You do realize that the riots gave him the perfect excuse to invoke the insurrection act and be a dictator but he hasn't. He has let the states and cities try to stop them themselves and just offered federal law enforcement to help.

Trump is a lot of things but dictator is not one of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by silveth View Post
    I agree that what Trump said was stupid, but pushing the dictator thing again? Really back to that?
    Uhm... did you watch the RNC last week? This isn’t pushing a dictator, when RNC just spent a week convincing America Trump is the only savior of western civilization.

You do realize that the riots gave him the perfect excuse to invoke the insurrection act and be a dictator but he hasn't. He has let the states and cities try to stop them themselves and just offered federal law enforcement to help.
    Perfect? Maybe if sending federal troops to cities, with unmarked vans grabbing people off the street, worked out better, he would have invoked it. Thank people at least trying to hold him accountable for that shit to stop.

Trump is a lot of things but dictator is not one of them.
    That’s not what RNC said for a week... just last week...

Edit: Actually, according to RNC, dictator is not enough... Trump is sent by god to save us... his rule extends beyond the mortal realm... lol
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-09-03 at 12:28 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Edit: Actually, according to RNC, dictator is not enough... Trump is sent by god to save us... his rule extends beyond the mortal realm... lol
    ...Please tell me you're not joking. It would be comedy gold if they unironically declared Trump the god-emperor.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    ...Please tell me you're not joking. It would be comedy gold if they unironically declared Trump the god-emperor.
    I don’t know, Kirk claimed Trump is the only person that can save western culture... is god a person? Let’s not delve into forbidden topics and just go with... Trump might be more powerful than god...

(Lower case g... )

10+ Year Old Account
    Add the University of Georgia to the list of colleges with significant COVID-19 issues. 798 students and 19 staff members tested positive in the first week.

- - - Updated - - -

McEnemy: What He Meant Was, and also the Democrats ah fuck it, she's not worth your time either.

Joe Biden wants to raise taxes on 82% of all Americans.
    https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/s...634173441?s=19

Yes Jr. Is a) moron like his father which is plausible or b) believes 82 percent of Americans make $400k/year.

Biden claims he will not raise taxes on people make less than $400k.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

I don’t know, Kirk claimed Trump is the only person that can save western culture... is god a person? Let’s not delve into forbidden topics and just go with... Trump might be more powerful than god...

(Lower case g... )
    In that case I'll move to the US and found the political party of the Sons of Horus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    In that case I'll move to the US and found the political party of the Sons of Horus.
    Luna Wolves for life

(Lower case g... )
    Please, Trump is barely more powerful than dog and even that goes out the window when a ramp is introduced.

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/s...634173441?s=19

Yes Jr. Is a) moron like his father which is plausible or b) believes 82 percent of Americans make $400k/year.

Biden claims he will not raise taxes on people make less than $400k.
    82% would be a step down from Trump biggest tax increase to the American public ever, though tariffs. that impacted 100%
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

So what is this deal with pelosi getting her hair done? Was there a crowd of a thousand unmasked people there or something?

Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    So what is this deal with pelosi getting her hair done? Was there a crowd of a thousand unmasked people there or something?
    It's standard Republican pearl clutching with a side of hoping it distracts from Trump's stupidity for a few moments.

Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    shes a posh tart its fair game really. its like the ice cream thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    I... Uhm...
    I mean, i'm on Bobby G-s side, but even then, i'd sign your pamphlet.
    This is more of a case of a Goge Vandire. Where are the golden banana boys when we need em?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker