10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    shes a posh tart its fair game really. its like the ice cream thing.
    Yep. "Lifelong Politician gets hypocrisy exposed" is not the sort of story I am going to get worked up about. Just a wry chuckle and move on.

It is pretty rich how many Trumpsters are aghast about this, but that isn't really a point in Pelosi's favor here, just an amusing commentary on Trumpsters lack of self awareness.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    It's standard Republican pearl clutching with a side of hoping it distracts from Trump's stupidity for a few moments.
    She did something stupid, and now the entire conservative base is pearl clutching. And the logic is outstanding.

'She's being unsafe! So why can't we ALL be unsafe?!' 'Telling us to be safe whilst being unsafe yourself! I'm going to take my mask off in protest!' 'The radical left accuses us of not social distancing whilst having 1500 people on the White House lawn! She was in a room with 5! Bitch!'

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    I... Uhm...
    I mean, i'm on Bobby G-s side, but even then, i'd sign your pamphlet.
    This is more of a case of a Goge Vandire. Where are the golden banana boys when we need em?
    The FABULOUS Custodes?

I'd vote for the Luna Wolves. Mail in ballot from Commorragh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    The FABULOUS Custodes?

Fuck yeah, Luna Wolves buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    The FABULOUS Custodes?

Hey, dont smack talk my boy Kitten, the stepfather of the imperium
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    So what is this deal with pelosi getting her hair done? Was there a crowd of a thousand unmasked people there or something?
    Apparently she broke quarantine rules to do so (the shop was meant to be closed) so her doing something wrong is now a reason to ignore everything Trump and the GOP have done wrong.

She claims she was "set up", which I don't entirely buy. Either way it was a really stupid error on her part that the MAGA crowd are now going to be using for ammunition in the election for the next week.

For anyone that claims this Pelosi thing pushed them from Biden to Trump is a liar and was voting Trump anyways. Makes zero difference. Any undecided voter that is swayed by this probably thinks you can vote by just sending a text or a tweet as long as you eat crayons first so they don't really matter either.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    For anyone that claims this Pelosi thing pushed them from Biden to Trump is a liar and was voting Trump anyways. Makes zero difference. Any undecided voter that is swayed by this probably thinks you can vote by just sending a text or a tweet as long as you eat crayons first so they don't really matter either.
    Honestly, seeing some of the things I've seen from her district in San Francisco, and the horrible state of San Francisco in general, I'm baffled how she keeps getting re-elected. This latest episode doesn't even surprise me at this point.
    Last edited by Stelio Kontos; 2020-09-03 at 07:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Please, Trump is barely more powerful than dog and even that goes out the window when a ramp is introduced.
    Thanks... now you got that auto tune stuck in my head... “and I ran!!”... /technobeat?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't Pelosi stepping down from the gavel soon anyways?
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    Isn't Pelosi stepping down from the gavel soon anyways?
    Supposedly after this next election, yes.

But she did a bad thing one time and OH THE HORROR!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Supposedly after this next election, yes.

But she did a bad thing one time and OH THE HORROR!
    Went to a hair salon vs let 200,000 Americans die due to negligence

Which of these two things does anyone thing I'm going to care about more?
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Went to a hair salon vs let 200,000 Americans die due to negligence

Which of these two things does anyone thing I'm going to care about more?
    Any woman who has not been able to get a haircut since March will side with Pelosi. So screw the GOP and FOX news.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    Any woman who has not been able to get a haircut since March will side with Pelosi. So screw the GOP and FOX news.
    Apparently the PressSec MAGANanny had a loop of Pelosi's visit to the salon running in the background during the entire briefing today so I guess it's more serious than Trump telling people to break the law or the stack of Hatch Act violations during the RNC.

I'm going to guess that the aide is going to be demoted, if not already.

The hair stylist is backing up Pelosi though and accusing the owner of illegally operating for a while now with evidence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently the PressSec MAGANanny had a loop of Pelosi's visit to the salon running in the background during the entire briefing today so I guess it's more serious than Trump telling people to break the law or the stack of Hatch Act violations during the RNC.
    "MAGAnanny"

Thanks

I didn't have a nickname for her.

Spicey, The Mooch, Huckster and MAGAnanny. Put them all together what do you get? Discount Joe Goebbels!
    Putin khuliyo

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wow, you know, at some level their efforts are just so childishly pathetic.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...north-carolina

So everyone is begging folks not to vote twice. Fuck it.

I hope Trump supporters do vote multiple times, honestly. If they're dumb enough to commit a federal felony, let them. They can pay the fine and/or serve the time, and in the relevant states they can lose their right to vote as a former felon.

If they want to prove that voter fraud exists because they're the ones committing it, fuckin have at it, ladies and gents.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    If they want to prove that voter fraud exists because they're the ones committing it, fuckin have at it, ladies and gents.
    That's already been proven.

Multiple times.

No, really. They do it A LOT.

It's embarrassing, really.

Democratic Outrage:
    Trump used Russia to get elected, then imprisoned 1000's of innocent children, destroyed the economy by losing a self inflcited trade war, then blackmailed the Ukraine by withholding Congressional money to get dirt on a political opponent, then allowing a pandemic to murder 200,000 Americans all while stoking country wide racial violence.

Republican Outrage:
    Nancy Pelosi didn't wear a mask while getting a haircut.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown