Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I loathe Trump, but I honestly don’t believe he said this—he’s always been a big supporter of the military and the troops.

As of right now, based on the article, it’s nothing but allegations. There’s no proof, so don’t get too upset.
    It has been confirmed by former and active duty military.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020...-amputees.html
    https://www.showbiz411.com/2020/09/0...ary-and-mccain

Showbiz article, even has Fox News confirming that he said these things.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    It has been confirmed by former and active duty military.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020...-amputees.html
    https://www.showbiz411.com/2020/09/0...ary-and-mccain

Showbiz article, even has Fox News confirming that he said these things.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...iers-in-france

Bolton says he didn't hear it but...

"I didn't hear that," Bolton told The New York Times. "I'm not saying he didn't say them later in the day or another time, but I was there for that discussion."
    Doesn't deny that Trump could have said it.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    And there he is bangin on about "central casting" again. For a guy that claims to hate Hollywood so much, he sure does love the notion of "central casting".

Thread of someone from Fox basically confirming Trump said the shit he supposedly said.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, looks like Trump changed his mind?

Bad press has an effect even on the worst of people, it seems.
    He changed his mind, even though it was his budget from February that had Stars and Stripes being closed.

You should keep going down that thread. He's moved to answering questions about Putin's opponent being poisoned by saying you'd be at war with North Korea if Hillary won, and very clearly not being able to understand the English language if someone has an accent that isn't American....

- - - Updated - - -

Trump is like 99% reactionary. It only changed because he's getting shit on because of his remarks on the military.
    Remarks that I would like to tell everyone again, that EVEN FOX NEWS confirmed.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I loathe Trump, but I honestly don’t believe he said this—he’s always been a big supporter of the military and the troops.

As of right now, based on the article, it’s nothing but allegations. There’s no proof, so don’t get too upset.
    Before or after he has insulted gold star families and POW's?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Before or after he has insulted gold star families and POW's?
    And made multiple debunked lies about why he couldn't show up alongside European leaders to honor those who died fighting in WWI.

And tried to cancel Stars & Stripes until public backlash was too severe.

And sent the military to the border to dig ditches and hang around doing paperwork for a political stunt right before the 2018 elections, because they were totes defending us from "MIGRANT CARAVANS" while being kept from their families during the holidays. Without any electricity for much of the time.

Or that time he forgot the name of La David Johnson while on the phone with Myeshia Johnson, his widow, while he was supposed to be consoling her on the loss of her husband. And then told her he "knew what he signed up for."

Or that time he went after McRaven, a retired Admiral and former Navy Seal, for a critical op-ed he made by boiling him down to "Excuse me: Hilary. Clinton. Fan."

Or that time he attacked Rep. Seth Moulton as a "coward" despite Moulton earning a Bronze Star and other medals during his service.

Or that time, a year after he resigned as SecDef, Trump called Jim Mattis "the world's most overrated general"

Or his constant attacks and retaliation against Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman and his brother.

Boy, we could go on for a while like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Not really. Racists love to brag about overcoming their prejudice when it comes to their token friends.
    I mean, she's basically like, "I learned he's one of the good ones, because he's useful to me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    And made multiple debunked lies about why he couldn't show up alongside European leaders to honor those who died fighting in WWI.

And tried to cancel Stars & Stripes until public backlash was too severe.

And sent the military to the border to dig ditches and hang around doing paperwork for a political stunt right before the 2018 elections, because they were totes defending us from "MIGRANT CARAVANS" while being kept from their families during the holidays. Without any electricity for much of the time.

Or that time he forgot the name of La David Johnson while on the phone with Myeshia Johnson, his widow, while he was supposed to be consoling her on the loss of her husband. And then told her he "knew what he signed up for."

Or that time he went after McRaven, a retired Admiral and former Navy Seal, for a critical op-ed he made by boiling him down to "Excuse me: Hilary. Clinton. Fan."

Or that time he attacked Rep. Seth Moulton as a "coward" despite Moulton earning a Bronze Star and other medals during his service.

Or that time, a year after he resigned as SecDef, Trump called Jim Mattis "the world's most overrated general"

Or his constant attacks and retaliation against Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman and his brother.

Boy, we could go on for a while like this.
    The Khan family as well.

https://wach.com/sports/content/form...dal-of-freedom

I assume this is some play to try to get votes in SC, but why is Trump giving a college football coach with a losing record the Presidential Medal of Freedom?

The guy who spoke at the RNC and made comments so incendiary that one of his former employers, Notre Dame, distanced themselves from them? - https://news.nd.edu/news/statement-f...ach-lou-holtz/

Am I missing something here? Or is this just more pathetic red meat and shitting on awards of significance by treating them as some kind of participation trophy?

https://wach.com/sports/content/form...dal-of-freedom

I assume this is some play to try to get votes in SC, but why is Trump giving a college football coach with a losing record the Presidential Medal of Freedom?

The guy who spoke at the RNC and made comments so incendiary that one of his former employers, Notre Dame, distanced themselves from them? - https://news.nd.edu/news/statement-f...ach-lou-holtz/

Am I missing something here? Or is this just more pathetic red meat and shitting on awards of significance by treating them as some kind of participation trophy?
    Just another shitgibbon to add to the list of people that Trump has given that medal to. Like drug addict and propaganda peddler Rush Limbaugh.

LOL guys you are forgetting that Pelosi got her hair done!!!!!

ummm, EMAILSSSS?
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    LOL guys you are forgetting that Pelosi got her hair done!!!!!

ummm, EMAILSSSS?
    Not sure if you noticed but Benghazi was trending on Twitter again today. They're really, really desperate.

The most ridiculous side drama to the Trump Army piece by the Atlantic is the way Meghan McCain and her husband are responding to it.

She’s not explicitly come out and condemned Trump based on the information in this article but has roundly condemned him for being a douche to her Dad. Meanwhile, Ben Domenech has gone all far right on this and is like, ‘nyaaah I have better sources in the White House who will dispute the Atlantic article and its fake news’.

Yes, because all of Ben Domenech’s Pro-Trump sources within the Cabinet are obviously going to confirm that Trump is indeed a douchebag and said all those things.

I would love to be a fly on the wall when the two of them discuss this at dinner over the next few days. Top notch levels of scumbaggery as usual by folks at the Federalist, but this takes the cake.
    Last edited by DingDongKing; 2020-09-04 at 11:35 PM.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/bag...RofnpwzeNL0XFk

Apparently rental trucks full of US mail have been recorded dumping it in random parking lots in Glendale, California? There's an investigation now, but I wonder if this is a USPS employees attempt to get attention for all the mail that is going undelivered under DeJoy's new rules trying to ratfuck the USPS and kill people by delaying their medication.

10+ Year Old Account
    Our Ruling

In the past week, President Donald Trump has repeatedly spread a false claim that COVID-19 is not as deadly as his own public health agencies have reported.

He retweeted a now-deleted post that alleged the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention "quietly updated" the number of coronavirus deaths. He shared another tweet from a senior legal adviser for his reelection campaign that linked to an article whose headline said "only 9,210 Americans died from COVID-19 alone."

And, in a Sept. 1 interview with Fox News’ Laura Ingraham, Trump said it himself:

"I saw a statistic come out the other day, talking about only 6% of the people actually died from COVID, which is a very interesting — that they died from other reasons."

(several pages of Fauci and facts)

Trump’s claim is inaccurate and ridiculous. We rate it Pants on Fire!
    Trump gets ZERO credit for hiding behind "I saw a statistic come out the other day". Trump pushed misinformation from the highest podium in the world. He has not retracted and he has not apologized. "Some guy said" is a lame-ass limp-dick IMPOTUS exucse for blatantly lying and trying to avoid blame. And even his own defenders won't use it, because they, too, know it's invalid.

- - - Updated - - -

So a Harvard poll compared Trump to Biden in a variety of categories.

Trump polls better on the economy.

Biden polls better in literally everything else. This includes China and Law and Order.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    So a Harvard poll compared Trump to Biden in a variety of categories.

Trump polls better on the economy.

Biden polls better in literally everything else. This includes China and Law and Order.
    Even by a small margin, for the life of me I cannot figure how people concluded this. By just about every economic measure, his administration has been a disaster for the country. At least unless you're a millionaire with tons of stock, in which case you've probably made millions more on the value of that stock alone.

Now Trump is saying he even phoned Melania back in Washington to say how disappointed he was that he couldn’t go to the military cemetery outside of Paris. In fact, Melania was with him in Paris. He just made up his alibi. https://t.co/pYErQ3yMB6
    https://twitter.com/aravosis/status/...904202756?s=19

Haha l! This guy is the biggest moron ever. Either the dementia is hitting him or he is such a Big FAT liar, he can't keep em straight.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Even by a small margin, for the life of me I cannot figure how people concluded this.
    It's probably due to some undecides thinking "well things were going well until 2019". Honestly, until Trump invited COVID-19 into the USA and then did nothing about it, he was doing almost as well as Obama in a few key ways. He was nowhere near living up to his promises, but until Dec 31, 2019, he wasn't the worst thing for the economy the world had ever seen. Just, you know, underperforming. Doing worse than Obama, while golfing more than Obama. Sub-3% GDP growth didn't kill us for Obama's years, most of which were better than most of Trump's. Trump shaved a percent and a half off unemployment after Obama shaved off five. And he was creating jobs at about 80-85% of Obama's pace.

Of course, read this with the same line of logic as "You have to admit, Mrs. Lincoln, the first half of the play was pretty good."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    "Trump is saying he even phoned Melania back in Washington to say how disappointed he was that he couldn’t go to the military cemetery outside of Paris. In fact, Melania was with him in Pari"
    Hey, didn't Trump and Trump supporters claim Biden was completely senile because of remarks like this? I seem to remember them calling out Biden for lying, 33 years ago, about his school record, which was 23 years before that. Trump is being asked about an event he claims he was very eager to do, only a couple years ago.

Well, time to start yet another 24-hour challenge. Trump supporters, you have the usual 24 hours to admit that, if Biden should be denounced for lying 33 years ago about something 23 years before that, Trump should be denounced for lying today about something from 2 years ago. And/or (this is a bonus round) if Biden is losing his mind for forgetting things, Trump is also losing his mind for forgetting things. Or, I guess you could say "everyone makes mistakes, we should not denounce either of them". You can pick either, but you must be consistent.

Failure to comment is, as always, admission of cowardice and also I get to pick for you.

Even by a small margin, for the life of me I cannot figure how people concluded this. By just about every economic measure, his administration has been a disaster for the country. At least unless you're a millionaire with tons of stock, in which case you've probably made millions more on the value of that stock alone.
    Honestly, it's perception. He's spent 40 years trying to convince people he's a successful businessman, did the Apprentice on top of that. So the dummies out there see this as true. And there's the usual adage of failing upwards in the entertainment business. Trump is another example of this.