Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    And the other was an admitted gaffe where he misread his teleprompter. It appears that Dontrike needs to take that test!
    wait when trump does it, its a simple gaffe? but Biden its a mental cognitive problem?

damn son that be some hell of a logical juggling act you have

- - - Updated - - -

LOL trump death panels

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/c...244443257.html
    COVID-19 patients will be ‘sent home to die’ if deemed too sick, Texas county says
    The county has been forced to form what is being compared to a so-called “death panel.” A county health board – which governs Starr Memorial – is set to authorize critical care guidelines Thursday that will help medical workers determine ways to allocate scarce medical resources on patients with the best chance to survive.

A committee will deem which COVID-19 patients are likely to die and send them home with family, Jose Vasquez, the county health authority, said during a news conference Tuesday.

“The situation is desperate,” Vasquez said. “We cannot continue functioning in the Starr County Memorial Hospital nor in our county in the way that things are going. The numbers are staggering.”
    Whether SHE IS INDICTED OR EVEN GUILTY IT DOESNT MATTER. HER GUILT IS A MOOT POINT!!! - Fox News 2016
    You don’t have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this Constitutional Republic,” - Sen (r) Graham 1999

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    LOL trump death panels

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/c...244443257.html
    COVID-19 patients will be ‘sent home to die’ if deemed too sick, Texas county says
    The county has been forced to form what is being compared to a so-called “death panel.” A county health board – which governs Starr Memorial – is set to authorize critical care guidelines Thursday that will help medical workers determine ways to allocate scarce medical resources on patients with the best chance to survive.

A committee will deem which COVID-19 patients are likely to die and send them home with family, Jose Vasquez, the county health authority, said during a news conference Tuesday.

“The situation is desperate,” Vasquez said. “We cannot continue functioning in the Starr County Memorial Hospital nor in our county in the way that things are going. The numbers are staggering.”
    Finally! Obama was never able to deliver on death panels, but Trump has made them a reality. Just one more reason why he's the biggest and bestest President ever!
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    If you're thinking about what you're saying the worst a sane person could do is read it and think "that doesnt sound right" and somehow correct or clarify it. Trumo just droning on obliviously because the truth has so little relevance is so par for the course that you deplorables defend it.
    He immediately admitted he screwed up. Yet you act like this is a big fucking deal. And then go on to call me a "deplorable" for defending him and not getting my panties in a bunch about it? That's rich.

Your ilk is so fucked up in the head that it isn't even funny anymore...it's fucking sad.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

He immediately admitted he screwed up.
    Did he? Let's go to the videotape!

He immediately admitted he screwed up. Yet you act like this is a big fucking deal. And then go on to call me a "deplorable" for defending him and not getting my panties in a bunch about it? That's rich.

Your ilk is so fucked up in the head that it isn't even funny anymore...it's fucking sad.
    Idk, he blamed talking about airports in the 1700’s on a teleprompter. Not sure that’s plausible or reasonable. Unless you aren’t comprehending what you’re reading and saying. In which case he shouldn’t be President.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Idk, he blamed talking about airports in the 1700’s on a teleprompter. Not sure that’s plausible or reasonable. Unless you aren’t comprehending what you’re reading and saying. In which case he shouldn’t be President.
    him bragging about being able to identify an elephant was reason enough to make that call.

The Unstoppable Force Kaleredar's Avatar

So trump can correct himself somewhat swiftly on getting an historical fact blatantly incorrect while he attempts to lob platitudes at veterans... but it still takes him six months to correct his position of wether people should wear face masks or not.

Was trump just misreading a TelePrompter on the coronavirus this whole time?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

He immediately admitted he screwed up.
    Why don't you and @lockedout have a discussion on the topic?

You seem to be defending as making one or two misstatements and therefore not a big deal.

He seems to be attacking Biden for making one or two misstatements.

Either he's right, and you must therefore agree that Trump is just as bad or worse, given the 3 1/2 years of evidence on the subject.

Or, you're right, and lockedout must apologize and retract his statement about Biden.

Or the two of you could agree there's a double standard that protects Trump and attacks Biden.

24 hours is the usual rule. You know the rules -- if you fail to even attempt to do this, I get to decide the answer for you.

And the other was an admitted gaffe where he misread his teleprompter. It appears that Dontrike needs to take that test!
    After eight years of Republicans ripping into Obama for even using a teleprompter, you'd excuse Trump's gaffes with one? Like now it's okay to use a teleprompter, you massive hypocrite?

And no, in no fucking world, does a teleprompter, or anything else, give reasonable excuse for claiming the Continental Army tried to take fucking airports.

Given how many times Trump has screwed up mentally and the fact he's had to take tests for dementia, you'd think that would disqualify him from controlling a nuclear arsenal.

Some would say supporting a pathological liar who has presided over 150k deaths, massive corruption, probably pee pee tapes and bragging that he can identify an elephant in a cognitive test is fucked up.

But hey, standards and all.

And oh look, he didnt admit he screwed up. Liar.

You are so "deligitimatize" at this point i don't even know what to say?

AsBadidizziz as you are, Trump is even worse

Whether SHE IS INDICTED OR EVEN GUILTY IT DOESNT MATTER. HER GUILT IS A MOOT POINT!!! - Fox News 2016
    You don’t have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this Constitutional Republic,” - Sen (r) Graham 1999

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    You are so "deligitimatize" at this point i don't even know what to say?

AsBadidizziz as you are, Trump is even worse
    Thanks, I hadn't seen most of those. Largely because I can't stand listening to him. His voice is is just aggravating.

I laughed out loud, only to realize at the end how sad this actually is.

"Bipartiss Solucius". That sounds like Latin. Someone should check the oranges of those words.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Money laundering, especially prior to his election? I couldn't give a flying fuck.

This website is not a place of honor. No highly esteemed deed is commemorated here. Nothing valued is here. What is here is dangerous and repulsive to us. The danger is in a particular location. The danger is still present in your time as it was in ours.

Get in loser, we're saving the USPS.

The Trump admin is trying to wreck the post office just in time for the upcoming November election, I bet there's going to be a lot of mail in ballots that don't make it in time.

Trump-backed postmaster general plans to slow mail delivery

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    The Trump admin is trying to wreck the post office just in time for the upcoming November election, I bet there's going to be a lot of mail in ballots that don't make it in time.

Trump-backed postmaster general plans to slow mail delivery
    I fully expect states that have default mail-in voting to sue, honestly. There's no way this can't be interpreted as anything but blatant electoral manipulation.
    This website is not a place of honor. No highly esteemed deed is commemorated here. Nothing valued is here. What is here is dangerous and repulsive to us. The danger is in a particular location. The danger is still present in your time as it was in ours.

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States…. [It is] nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that ‘my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.’”

-Isaac Asimov

"U.S. District Court Judge Michael Mosman said the state lacked standing to sue on behalf of protesters."

Yeah, the American legal system continues to be a make-believe pastiche of common law and apartheid.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    After eight years of Republicans ripping into Obama for even using a teleprompter, you'd excuse Trump's gaffes with one? Like now it's okay to use a teleprompter, you massive hypocrite?

And no, in no fucking world, does a teleprompter, or anything else, give reasonable excuse for claiming the Continental Army tried to take fucking airports.
    Tell me something about hypocrisy...do you have a reasonable excuse for Obama saying there were 57 States?
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

Tell me something about hypocrisy...do you have a reasonable excuse for Obama saying there were 57 States?
    A simple screw up. Look, everyone makes them, problem is that Trump says he's the smartest person ever and makes no mistakes. No other president has done that nor said as many stupid fucking things as Trump.

Like injecting disinfectant, getting light into the body, trying to clean lungs, windmills cause cancer, unemployment at 42%, that he's the chosen one, wanting to sell Puerto Rico, thinking that passing a cognitive test means he's a genius, thinking a tax cut during a booming economy would help things, hundreds of others, but the one that sticks out the most is that a wall would stop all drugs and immigrants getting in.

If you can find Obama saying hundreds of things like that than you win the thread, until then though these little "but what about" attempts are tired and lame.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866