Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    So, either Citigroup fires his ass, or we boycott them.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    So, either Citigroup fires his ass, or we boycott them.
    But meh coastal elites!!!
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

But meh coastal elites!!!
    Who was the pig farmer?

10+ Year Old Account
    Two quick things:

1) Trump is now asking for a debate hosted by Joe Rogan.

"Har har. What did Trump really say?"

He responded to "Who wants this?" with "I do!" That's right: after "drug test" and "more debates" both failed, Trump is now asking for a debate led by a comedian who used to challenge people to eat pig scrotums on national TV.

2) There is another hurricane heading for the South. Now, if you're a Trump supporter, I'll say nothing more -- that would cause a panic. If you are not a Trump supporter, feel free to follow state and federal requirements in any prep, including evacuation.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Two quick things:

He responded to "Who wants this?" with "I do!" That's right: after "drug test" and "more debates" both failed, Trump is now asking for a debate led by a comedian who used to challenge people to eat pig scrotums on national TV.

2) There is another hurricane heading for the South. Now, if you're a Trump supporter, I'll say nothing more -- that would cause a panic. If you are not a Trump supporter, feel free to follow state and federal requirements in any prep, including evacuation.
    Ah yes, the guy who repeatedly says he's not an interviewer and just "talks to interesting people".

After how badly Alex Trebeck's debate went, I can hard-pass on watching Rogan raise his eyebrows and say, "Wow, that's so interesting!" when Trump brings up the idea that Biden preps for every public appearance by eating the spleen of a baby aborted 24 hours before birth.

Who was the pig farmer?
    just reading highlights. I see one name but idk if its confirmed.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Ah yes, the guy who repeatedly says he's not an interviewer and just "talks to interesting people".

After how badly Alex Trebeck's debate went, I can hard-pass on watching Rogan raise his eyebrows and say, "Wow, that's so interesting!" when Trump brings up the idea that Biden preps for every public appearance by eating the spleen of a baby aborted 24 hours before birth.
    Imo Joe is just probably looking for a way to make
    Trump look good while purposefully trying to make Biden look bad or “not all there”.

He is just another piece of shit propaganda spreader. Also to keep himself relevant and keep his money flow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Two quick things:

Bwahahahah. Incoming Joe Rogan return of flattery. Then Tulsi onlyfans (same people really), explaining the tortured pretzel logic of Trump secretly supports M4A and legal weed.

Joe Rogan and Killer Mike, poster boys for the horseshoe that is Ron Paul>Bernie>Trump.

Seriously kids, dont trust people that are pushing a podcast or soundcloud channel.
    Government Affiliated Snark

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.

If we are going with youtubers for debate hosts, I nominate Sean Evans from the "Hot Ones" show. Good interviewer, non-partisan (At least he never mentions it), and it would be hilarious to see Trump and Biden deal with hot wings. About as balanced a playing field as you could hope for.

Who was the pig farmer?
    Supposedly he was lost money on the Dot.Com boom and became a pig farmer? Seems like a Wall Street elite.

Oh Please O'please let it be 2 rich asshole fucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    If we are going with youtubers for debate hosts, I nominate Sean Evans from the "Hot Ones" show. Good interviewer, non-partisan (At least he never mentions it), and it would be hilarious to see Trump and Biden deal with hot wings. About as balanced a playing field as you could hope for.
    I'd totally watch Biden and Trump chowin down on some hot wings and then get grilled on policy positions and plans while they're both beet red and pouring sweat.

Supposedly he was lost money on the Dot.Com boom and became a pig farmer? Seems like a Wall Street elite.

Well, we know of the 8Chan dipshit in PI.

10+ Year Old Account

There's a high likelihood -as with most things- that's it's just grifters making money off impressionable idiots. QAnon is no different than the Alex Jones crowd.

I'd totally watch Biden and Trump chowin down on some hot wings and then get grilled on policy positions and plans while they're both beet red and pouring sweat.
    Honestly, this would be fantastic, beyond just this election. I'd love to see the candidates try to say their piece while their mouths are on fire. It's probably not necessary this time around though, as we already know what it would look like if Trump was on.

LOL trump signs executive orders on drugs finalizing them after his failed negotiation attempts with drug companies over the summer, who basically told him to pound sand.

Shame that most of his "core" are not educated enough to know that this just effects Medicare and the VA.
    It cannot force anything on the other 220 million or so customers.
    It also cannot force drug companies to even agree. They could just pack up and not sell them the drugs.

While he was trying to negotiate, most of them took advantage of this weakness and raised prices....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/news...cid=uxbndlbing

The multinational pharmaceutical firm raised prices in a way that stood out even among other big drug companies. It announced not just one set of price hikes in 2020 but two, often on the same drugs, according to an analysis of drug pricing data by The Times and 46brooklyn Research, a nonprofit that studies the pharmaceutical industry.

AstraZeneca hiked prices on some of its biggest selling medicines by as much as 6% this year at a time when the overall inflation rate is hovering around 1%, the analysis shows. The administration has said nothing about the price increases.

AstraZeneca's second round of increases came after it secured a $1.2-billion commitment in May from the U.S. for vaccine development and as the company was reporting more than $3.6 billion in operating profits in the first half of 2020.

Several of the world’s biggest drugmakers announced hikes of 5%, 6%, even 9% on a host of popular medicines, according to the analysis, which looked at list prices by the 15 largest drug companies using the Elsevier Gold Standard Drug Database, which includes pricing and clinical information on tens of thousands of medications.

But but lets manufacture in Murica' and help American drug companies!!!!

By contrast, AbbVie, an American manufacturer, raised prices on many of its drugs by more than 7%, including a 7.4% hike for its popular Humira medication. That followed a 6.2% increase on Humira in 2019.

all while inflation was...umm...600% lower than that
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Justank View Post
    Honestly, this would be fantastic, beyond just this election. I'd love to see the candidates try to say their piece while their mouths are on fire. It's probably not necessary this time around though, as we already know what it would look like if Trump was on.
    I'm going to stop you right there, there's nobody that can do worse than DJ Khaled.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Honestly it really isn’t the military’s job unless he actually surmounts an insurrection. Everything about him not accepting the result of the election is a civilian matter.

The job leaves the person.

Assuming everything works right (right now I don’t see an issue, but that could change), even if trump barricades himself in the White House, he’s not president and it’s a civilian matter to get him out. If he glues himself to the west wing, the presidency moves to wherever Biden is. Any executive orders he makes will be ignored. Bills will not await his signature. Any laws he breaks should be investigated and handled by the FBI.

It’s actually dangerous for the military to have any authority on this. It breaks the idea that the military is headed by a civilian authority.

If any soldiers want to follow Trump instead of the president, that’s on the military, however. Otherwise completely civilian.
    Congress would send in the Capitol Police to remove him.

10+ Year Old Account
    When Tulsi Gabbard and QAnon find out about THIS netflix show they’re going to lose their shit...

Teen Beauty Queens Say Trump Walked In On Them Changing
    “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.”

UPDATE: After BuzzFeed News published this story, we heard from a fifth contestant who remembered Trump visiting the dressing room.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    When Tulsi Gabbard and QAnon find out about THIS netflix show they’re going to lose their shit...

Teen Beauty Queens Say Trump Walked In On Them Changing
    “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.”

UPDATE: After BuzzFeed News published this story, we heard from a fifth contestant who remembered Trump visiting the dressing room.
    I love that we don't even need the women to confirm that Trump perved out and peeped up minors while in various states of undress, because Trump himself bragged about it on Howard fucking Stern.

Who would have ever thought that between the two of them, Trump would end up president and even worse than before and Stern would be apparently cleaning up his shit.