Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Actually I WAS forced to join the union or I couldnt have my job
    Wrong, if you were forced to join a union, then they could be sued. So, I call bullshit. There is no place you can go to that requires you to join a union.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I don't think so?

9/53,000 x 100 = .00017
    53,000 x .00017 = 9.01 (due to rounding)

Am I missing something here?
    Times 100... see bold...

https://www.percentagecal.com/answer...rcent-of-53000
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I don't think so?

9/53,000 = .00017
    53,000 x .00017 = 9.01 (due to rounding)

Am I missing something here?
    Yeah, you wrote .00017%, not .00017

Its also only september. There will be thousands more by election day
    Yeah, let me know when that happens, otherwise, there is no evidence that it is happening in any measure that you can tell, especially considering it would be a federal offense to open someone else's mail, and you can't see inside without opening it, to see who people voted for.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Damn, it's been way too long since I did basic math shit and I feel silly. Thanks for the correction/link, .017% is still pretty darned insignificant unless there are mountains more hidden under the water somewhere.

And now it begins and it isnt even October yet. 9 votes for Trump discarded (ironically none for Biden. This is just the beginning of why Trump says Mail in voting is a scam and should be banned unless you have a disability or something preventing you from going to the polls.

https://www.pennlive.com/news/2020/0...t-say-why.html
    Trump literally told his voters to vote twice. By mail and again in persoj. Illegal in all 50 states and a felony in many. Your president urging you to commit a literal crime to reelect him.

I know you're not very smart and if you need help with the logic I have a crayon and paper for you I can draw a map. Funny how many states and indeed countries have had Zero issues with mail in voting until trump told you there was. Say whatever happened to Trump's commission on voter fraud? Why didn't it detect this issue before it disbanded after finding nothing?
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, it's been way too long since I did basic math shit and I feel silly. Thanks for the correction/link, .017% is still pretty darned insignificant unless there are mountains more hidden under the water somewhere.
    Yeah, that shit is tricky... I didn’t want to say what it was, before googling to be sure.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Except absentee voting is only used by a handful of people. Its only to be used when absolutely necessary
    Lulz, "only used by a handful of people"...

There were over 33 million absentee and mail-in ballots cast in the 2016 election.
    Last edited by PhaelixWW; 2020-09-24 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Looked at the wrong year

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Something is seriously wrong with these people.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Actually I WAS forced to join the union or I couldnt have my job
    Sure, the same way he is forced to live in that city so he has a home.

How about you just don't be a hypocrite and we won't have to call you on it.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post

Neglected anger about their own tiny dicks mixed with a healthy dose of raging stupidity with a soupçon of unaddressed latent homosexuality.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Neglected anger about their own tiny dicks mixed with a healthy dose of raging stupidity with a soupçon of unaddressed latent homosexuality.
    They need some tuna sandwiches and soup for lunch, man. With a bit of milkshake for dessert.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    It’s so blatantly obvious... they are so desperate, they look to caged, wild dogs for inspiration. Alpha... lol

Edit: When you call an alpha a bitch, is gender the only problem?

Mary Trump sues President and his siblings for fraud, calling it the family 'way of life'

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/24/polit...uit/index.html
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Move out of the city if you want something other than asphalt and concrete. Nobody made you live there. Parks are unnecessary
    Move into the city if you want the full benefits of what your taxes pay for. Nobody made you live out in the boondocks. Welding goggles while driving are unnecessary.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Reading am hards.

they only know 7 were for trump the other two were sealed back up.

Also most likely as past history has shown it will most likely be proven to just be accidental with no criminal activity found.

Republicans have had almost 4 years to prove there is massive or even minor fraud. They came up with nothing.

There were more errors, problems and missed/missing votes in regards to in person voting last election then 7 missing mail in votes.
    I guess based on your logic we should ban in person voting too!!!!
    Out of 250 billion votes cast by mail in the last 20 years, like 1000 were confirmed voter fraud.

1000, out of 250,000,000,000.

0.0000006% of all mail in votes cast were fraud over the past 20 years.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign...d-myth-to-rest
    Putin khuliyo

5+ Year Old Account
    To the Trump cult ,at this point, it is automatically fraud unless it’s a vote for Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    A former coworker of mine has started to post videos of himself on Facebook ranting while half drunk about Democrats, Liberals, Blacks, Communists (yeah.....), Joe Biden, etc. Been wanting to link it here and show you guys how messed up some of these people can get but I think it's against forum rules. He makes these people seem tame by comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    A former coworker of mine has started to post videos of himself on Facebook ranting while half drunk about Democrats, Liberals, Blacks, Communists (yeah.....), Joe Biden, etc. Been wanting to link it here and show you guys how messed up some of these people can get but I think it's against forum rules. He makes these people seem tame by comparison.
    is it the classic man in sunglasses in a truck genre?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    The sad part is, while most people would wake up the next day and regret this drunken tirade posted online, the fact that a testament to their stupidity is now available online forever, these folks use these things as monuments to their greatness. There is no level of embarrassment that is too low. There is no level of absurdity too high. And they look upon it with all the pride as they did their first born child.

Even the ones who post "sane" videos can only keep up the act for so long and eventually they too devolve into drunken tirades on Soros, immigrants and the New World Order.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    is it the classic man in sunglasses in a truck genre?
    Nope. Siting in his house wearing camo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sunseeker View Post
    The sad part is, while most people would wake up the next day and regret this drunken tirade posted online, the fact that a testament to their stupidity is now available online forever, these folks use these things as monuments to their greatness. There is no level of embarrassment that is too low. There is no level of absurdity too high. And they look upon it with all the pride as they did their first born child.

Even the ones who post "sane" videos can only keep up the act for so long and eventually they too devolve into drunken tirades on Soros, immigrants and the New World Order.
    I think his secret is he's half drunk most of the time. But you are right, there is no self-reflection with him.