10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    They could easily be harmless, but still -- nothing in the Mueller report says Trump is definitely innocent. Mueller was very specific.

- - - Updated - - -

And I'm three for three.

Trump personally tells the Proud Boys to stand down.

*ahem*

But.

1) He said he didn't know who they are. That's either a lile, or he's incompetent. 24 hours was plenty of time to do a Google search. I think Trump is lying. Literally everyone on these forums know who they are. And Trump was humiliated during the debate with the topic.

2) Trump then blamed the left.

3) And, Trump then said Joe Biden had to "say something about Antifa". Um, Biden's not the one who fucked a goat live on stage. Biden denounced violence. Trump is the one who, when asked, refused to do so.

4) And of course, as per usual, one wonders how meaningful "What I Meant Was" is, when it took him till 3PM to say anything. I mean, granted, he should have said something at the debate itself, but why not, say, first thing in the morning? FOX and Friends called him out on that very topic, immediately.
    @Endus said Trump was asked to do the bare minimum and failed. I'm curious what he thinks of this new development.
    Amazing how they claim Trump's mental fitness, yet he forgets who the Proud Boys are less than 24 hours after bringing them a call to action unprompted?
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Amazing how they claim Trump's mental fitness, yet he forgets who the Proud Boys are less than 24 hours after bringing them a call to action unprompted?
    He doesn’t know what antifa is either... at least acts like he doesn’t...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Philistines!!! I guess posting a spoiler image wouldn’t be a good idea... so... tell me about the rabbits, Lennie...
    Gosh it’s been forever since I’ve read Of Mice and Men.

It's been officially decided that those 9 ballots thrown away was a mistake and not fraud.

The end.
    9 votes were accidentally thrown out and these idiotic trumpers are already screaming deep state.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    9 votes were accidentally thrown out and these idiotic trumpers are already screaming deep state.
    9 out of how many millions of ballots? Fraud or mistake, it's a statistical insignificance. That's all the deep state can manage? What a shitty deep state.
    Putin khuliyo

To put in tact, I am hoping Biden will use on the next debate... Would Trump tell us the truth about the vaccine, if he felt it would create a panic? Let’s say the vaccine is only 20% effective... how effective would Trump claim it is?
    He keeps talking about a vaccine. I'm assuming it won't be free, will it?

7+ Year Old Account
    He doesn’t know what antifa is either... at least acts like he doesn’t...
    That's plays to the base, antifa needs to not just be an idea for them. It has to be some organization, otherwise, how do they and the Boogaloo Bois get to bitch and moan about the 'radical leftist'?

10+ Year Old Account
    According to a new poll, 75% of people worry that politics is rushing a vaccine and worry about its safety if approved too quickly.

While a majority of people said they'd get the vaccine anyhow, it's under 60%.

Simply put, Trump's big showy push of promising a vaccine soon, that nobody else wants to back up, isn't working.
    If it comes out by the end of this year, I will not be taking it until sometime next year. I want to see what reactions people have to a poorly tested product. Patient enrollment in the phase 3 trials has only recently begun. That means it will have been tested for just about 3 months. That is not safe.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    If it comes out by the end of this year, I will not be taking it until sometime next year. I want to see what reactions people have to a poorly tested product. Patient enrollment in the phase 3 trials has only recently begun. That means it will have been tested for just about 3 months. That is not safe.
    Well, the vaccine with the best prospects is the Chinese one (to be ready at the end of this year). And i dont think it will be available in the US.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Hey @Orlong, remember when u were whining about that yesterday?
    Yeah, and I dont believe its a mistake either. Its the election chief appointed by our left wing Nazi Governor (who mulitple times has been told by the courts that his orders to stay home are unconstitutional because they violate our constitutional right to assemble, yet he keeps appealing saying it saves lives (doesnt matter if its a good idea or if it saves lives, its unconstitutional). that claims it was a mistake. Sorry I dont take his word for it. You dont accidentally throw away 9 ballots that just happen to have been opened and all have Trumps name on them. Also if it was a mistake why did they fire the worker who did it and why did it take until it was all over the news for the firing to happen
    Last edited by Orlong; 2020-10-01 at 03:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Yeah, and I dont believe its a mistake either. Its the election chief appointed by our left wing Nazi Governor (who mulitple times has been told by the courts that his orders to stay home are unconstitutional because they violate our constitutional right to assemble, yet he keeps appealing saying it saves lives (doesnt matter if its a good idea or if it saves lives, its unconstitutional). that claims it was a mistake. Sorry I dont take his word for it. You dont accidentally throw away 9 ballots that just happen to have been opened and all have Trumps name on them
    Law and order? Not when it comes to Trump? If the law deems this a mistake, will you follow in order?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the vaccine with the best prospects is the Chinese one (to be ready at the end of this year). And i dont think it will be available in the US.
    Other countries need to pass FDA regulations to get a drug into our country legally, yeah? (Or their own that the FDA deems worthy)

A bit of irony on that, though. The US sells drugs to other nations that DON'T pass our own FDA regulations.

Yeah, and I dont believe its a mistake either. Its the election chief appointed by our left wing Nazi Governor (who mulitple times has been told by the courts that his orders to stay home are unconstitutional because they violate our constitutional right to assemble, yet he keeps appealing saying it saves lives (doesnt matter if its a good idea or if it saves lives, its unconstitutional). that claims it was a mistake. Sorry I dont take his word for it. You dont accidentally throw away 9 ballots that just happen to have been opened and all have Trumps name on them. Also if it was a mistake why did they fire the worker who did it and why did it take until it was all over the news for the firing to happen
    Oh, so you prefer to turn a blind eye when presented with facts. How on character for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    Other countries need to pass FDA regulations to get a drug into our country legally, yeah? (Or their own that the FDA deems worthy)

A bit of irony on that, though. The US sells drugs to other nations that DON'T pass our own FDA regulations.
    Oh yea, but what i was trying to mean was that the Sinovac and the Cansino Vaccines are in very advanced phase 3 studies atm. With some luck, they'll be approved for use in late november-mid december. But i dont see the Chinese providing vaccines for the US, at least not in the inmediate time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, so you prefer to turn a blind eye when presented with facts. How on character for you.
    Its only a "Fact" because the election chief (Who is also a staunch Trump hating Democrat) said so. Do you just believe what youre told without question or proof? Guess you dont believe in if there is smoke there must be fire or if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck, its a duck. But youd say well the guy in charge said it was really a porcupine so its a porcupine

10+ Year Old Account
    Its only a "Fact" because the election chief (Who is also a staunch Trump hating Democrat) said so. Do you just believe what youre told without question or proof? Guess you dont believe in if there is smoke there must be fire or if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck, its a duck. But youd say well the guy in charge said it was really a porcupine so its a porcupine
    If you haven't seen these thrown out ballots yourself, you're "believing what you're told without proof", technically speaking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I have zero desire to degenerate into a chaos spawn too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

The guy in charge said a poorly trained temp worker accidentally made a mistake.

Would you think it more likely for a new temp worker to be poorly trained and make a mistake, or a new temp worker to be part of a deep state conspiracy to tilt the election to Biden while also being so inept at carrying it out that he only threw away 9 ballots before being caught and fired?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

You have the burden of proof, not me. You're the one believing unsubstantiated things.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    I have zero desire to degenerate into a chaos spawn too.
    Too bad. If you say the words, you will start having the warp overtaking you. I've been told it's a good type of pain, though.

Donald Trump sued the state and got ballots thrown out now mail in ballots and naked ballots looks somewhat similar so it is very much possible that the ballots got thrown out by mistake. Furthermore it is illogical since Biden votes were among those ballots, it also makes no sense to try to swing a state using 9 votes. Every year there are minor instances of mistake it has happened every election. The only instance of massive mail in ballot fraud was done in Virginia by republicans. It's interesting neither Trump, the GOP or you jumped on that and that case people went to jail for it.

This is that projection I was talking about Orlong. Thanks for sticking to character so well.