Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    The mics with be muted for the initial 2 min block for each candidate when moving onto a new subject, and presumably opening/closing statements. Rest of the time will be business as usual, so expect a healthy portion of interruptive gish gallop diarrhea from Trump's mouth. I actually think this will slightly, ever so slightly, help Trump, just because there will be several blocks of time where he simply can't make an ass of himself, as least, verbally. If he's lucky when the mic is muted they'll completely cut the video feed off him too, but, I suspect that won't be the case.
    While him not being (probably) able to make an ass of himself by being muted could 'help' him, having Biden being able to actually talk, will most likely help Biden alot more

Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    I expect he will shout so that he is still heard.

Which will make him look like a weak impotent fool.
    And his psychopathic zealots of a fan base will STILL eat that shit up claiming he "won" the debate. That's what they did last time.

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    I don't know if I trust India's numbers TBH. I work in the tech industry and I work around a lot of Indians and they say it's REALLY bad over there.
    Probly is alot higher than reported in India.

But still, america is doing very very badly in this crisis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    https://time.com/5902557/hunter-bide...liani-ukraine/

Apparently the emails were going around Ukraine, around the time that Guiliani was in Ukraine. Coincidence? If that is the case, how did they get on the laptop? I mean, we don't actually have the laptops, we just apparently have copies of the hard drives, which means, they could technically be Guiliani's hard drives for all we know.
    I didn’t realize there was a question if this was exactly what Trump was impeached over... it blatantly is exactly that...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    And his psychopathic zealots of a fan base will STILL eat that shit up claiming he "won" the debate. That's what they did last time.
    It’s not about getting trump’s zealots to convert; they’re not gonna.

It’s about convincing any “undecideds” to go out and vote and inspiring any on the fence about supporting Biden to go out and do so.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Qtards still believe that Masks and Lockdowns are useless and the Coronavirus is not a big deal, Trumpers and the Idiots are going to implode when he loses.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Odinfrost View Post
    While him not being (probably) able to make an ass of himself by being muted could 'help' him, having Biden being able to actually talk, will most likely help Biden alot more
    Trump being allowed to talk freely will most likely help Biden too, if we're being honest.

Quote Originally Posted by xmirrors View Post
    Trump being allowed to talk freely will most likely help Biden too, if we're being honest.
    If you've ever listened to Trump talk to a crowd or give a free rolling speech it is monumentally hysterical. Biggest run on sentence of nonsense ever heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    It’s not about getting trump’s zealots to convert; they’re not gonna.

It’s about convincing any “undecideds” to go out and vote and inspiring any on the fence about supporting Biden to go out and do so.
    I don't think there are enough truly "undecided" voters at this point to matter for the results of the election. I truly don't believe there have been any undecided voters since 2016, just folks calling themselves undecided because they're too embarrassed by their choice to publicly admit what their choice is, on either side of the political fence. ie Republicans voting for Biden, Democrats voting for Trump (lol, not really)

If by some chance there IS a truly undecided voter, these shams of a debate aren't going to help them make their choice because all they do is hghlight what we already know about each candidate. If the last 4 years haven't done anything to help you make your decision yet, a debate isn't going to push you over that line.

Quote Originally Posted by xmirrors View Post
    If that was true, then his rallies would have completely decimated his numbers by now, and sadly, they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Qtards still believe that Masks and Lockdowns are useless and the Coronavirus is not a big deal, Trumpers and the Idiots are going to implode when he loses.
    I sure hope so. I'm so sick of hearing about how great they think he is, and how he does no wrong and that they can't believe all the people going after him and "whatabout Biden!" "Buttery Males!" from these psychos.

Granted that shit won't go away, but after he loses, it will be SO much easier to just ignore them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahah! Trump’s twitter password is “maga2020!”...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

If that was true, then his rallies would have completely decimated his numbers by now, and sadly, they don't.
    Two things.

1. His numbers are not good right now. They are, in fact, quite bad.
    2. His rallies are targeted towards his supporters. Most of his non-supporters do not listen to/watch his rallies. He doesn't have that luxury in the debates.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    To time for another 24 hour challenge. How much has Trump given to his 2020 campaign? The best I could find was that the top ten donors gave $1.3 million or more, and none of them were Trump. Meaning, yes, Trump has currently made at least a million from his campaign -- assuming he matched the #10 spot.

Anyone want to contribute?
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Trump apparently doesn't believe enough in his cash-strapped campaign to donate...to himself.
    Well it's a little over 24 hours, but hey, at least someone answered. I guess that means Trump supporters yet again must admit Trump is now taking more money from his campaign, from people contributing to his campaign but not his businesses, than he's contributing himself.

And of course, you're all cowards for refusing to look into it. That's bigly sad. Covfefe.

Trump has not donated to his own reelection campaign https://t.co/C4xt0ir8q8 https://t.co/353WaHeZDC
    https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1...924850696?s=19

Why donate to a losing cause. Plus Trump embezzles from his campaign, so why embezzle from himself.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Everything leaked so far has Hunter Biden on trial for being...someone who took advantage of their surname. That's it.
    (points at White House)

And I can name at least four people doing the same thing in public right now.

The only story here is how badly the rabid fanbase want it to be a story.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    (points at White House)

And I can name at least four people doing the same thing in public right now.

The only story here is how badly the rabid fanbase want it to be a story.

Everytime they rant about another NYPost article, I'm like...okay. Then I read and it and I'm like...who would believe this shit?

Their new jingus is to claim there's a Blackberry with messages saying, 'don't mention Joe'. And it's like...cool. Nice Blackberry.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Hahah! Trump’s twitter password is “maga2020!”...
    Ye, I was just about to post the story here. For those that don't know, a Dutch ethical hacker got acces to Trump's twitter account again. It took him 7 guesses and the password was maga2020! You can't make this shit up lol

https://nos.nl/nieuwsuur/artikel/235...ent-trump.html
    Last edited by noremorze; 2020-10-22 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by noremorze View Post
    Ye, I was just about to post the story here. For those that don't know, a Dutch ethical hacker got acces to Trump's twitter account again. It took him 7 guesses and the password was maga2020! You can't make this shit up lol

https://nos.nl/nieuwsuur/artikel/235...ent-trump.html
    I'm starting to believe that Trump isn't this Tech and Digital Expert he has claimed himself to be

I'm starting to believe that Trump isn't this Tech and Digital Expert he has claimed himself to be
    Of course he's not. Baron is the expert at the cyber, he runs that show.