Homosexuals will eat Donald J. Trump.

Good.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

5+ Year Old Account
    Netflix will sexualize The American Dream.

I’m pretty sure that’s has happened some where on the internet....

<deleted> /10char
    Last edited by Fugus; 2020-11-03 at 11:20 PM.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

That post really isn’t relevant to this thread and consumed an unnecessary number of posts. Let’s stick to the topic

Homosexuals will abort designer dogs. Seems likely to happen.

I'd much rather switch the letters of my name around: Legalized marijuana will abort Chick-fil-a.
    Last edited by some guy; 2020-11-03 at 08:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chi-na! will cancel the coal industry.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    trump has a few points here, all of which he has mentioned

1. the world needs to retaliate against China for this virus already, and he promises to do this if he's re-elected. Biden has too, but Trump has a fiercer personality to keep these kinds of promises
    Should the rest of the world punish the Us for years od destablizing the middle east causing 100's of 1000's of lives?

2. lockdowns have to end and people have to get back on track ASAP or the economy will soon collapse. People think Trump encouraging this is bad but look at the reality of people not wanting to work anymore
    Who would have thought that people value their lives over work.....
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    This made me laugh a bit

Illegal Aliens will control our savior Donald J. Trump
    If Joe Biden wins, anarchists will sniff your guns
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont mean to turn this to a topic of COVID and China, but a lot of Trump's bets on winning has hinged on sorting out both, especially the latter. As soon as he was relieved of COVID, he was absolutely furious and vowed vengeance.

I just don't understand what a man like Biden would do by comparison even with the same promises. What we absolutely don't need is a leader that will ever keep the peace through cowing down. I want a leader that is strong willed and takes shit from no one, as previously stated.
    Your talking about a person that literally ignored murder to make a gun sale to a place where 10+ people came from that killed 2000+ americans......
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

15+ Year Old Account
    BLM will eradicate chick-fil-a....good?

10+ Year Old Account
    I got Antifa will sniff the suburbs.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Who would have thought that people value their lives over work.....
    if you at least try in life and work hard, you should be entitled to basic living. America is too lenient with welfare and basic income for abled people that want to find their happiness without working. That can be people that want to live under their parents or similar.

Like people shittalk Trump so much as if he didn't do anything to become a billionaire and then president. That's pretty much the pinnacle of a successful and determined human life. He also mentions this whole post as an example of why you should/need to work to live a fulfilling life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like people shittalk Trump so much as if he didn't do anything to become a billionaire and then president.
    He was born... If Trump simply invested it all in the Dow, he would have made more money than he even claims. Now, do that with Biden, who rose up from the middle class to be a public servant? Hillary? Obama? Bill?

Don’t try it with Bush... also daddies money...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    if you at least try in life and work hard, you should be entitled to basic living. America is too lenient with welfare and basic income for abled people that want to find their happiness without working. That can be people that want to live under their parents or similar.

Like people shittalk Trump so much as if he didn't do anything to become a billionaire and then president. That's pretty much the pinnacle of a successful and determined human life. He also mentions this whole post as an example of why you should/need to work to live a fulfilling life.
    Your answer has nothing to do with what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    This made me laugh a bit

Illegal Aliens will control our savior Donald J. Trump
    Bisexuals wreck Baby Yoda for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Your answer has nothing to do with what I said.
    Apparently, if we work as hard as Trump, we will be born millionaires too!!!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

I will never get where the idea Trump was set from childhood came from. Those people would be above all else lazy, then bad with people/shy (Trump is charismatic and social), and more often than not too ignorant to be successful

10+ Year Old Account
    I will never get where the idea Trump was set from childhood came from. Those people would be above all else lazy, then bad with people/shy (Trump is charismatic and social), and more often than not too ignorant to be successful
    It came from the fact that his father was a real estate mogul... Trump is as shy as other trust fund babies... you heard of Paris Hilton? That was Trump in the 80s...

The transgenders will marry our saviour Donald J. Trump

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump is just bad for our country. He's bad for the city of Sterling Heights, he's bad for Macomb County, and I made a mistake,

I'm hearing from my neighbors and my friends who are saying 'I just can't stomach the guy anymore,'

-- GOP mayor of Sterling Heights, Michigan

I blanked it
    -- GOP Gov. of Massachusetts, on his Presidential ballot

Washington Examiner endorses Trump for president, but editor says he 'can't vote' for incumbent

As a conservative, the environment the president has built ... is unhealthy, and I am concerned that a vote for his reelection would constitute a vote for this as the new normal. And I consider his bad tweets often to be more than gracelessness; some have policy consequences, others seem designed to deepen the division pulling Americans into a spiral of tribalism that continues to splinter society. And his use of birtherism to catapult to fame on the Right, and his similar race-baiting of foreign-born members of Congress, if further rewarded, will do lasting damage