Deleted
    Like does it all even matter anymore? Trump is a 2018 Mussolini. He's untouchable. Half the country supports him blindly. If Mueller fails, the boulevard is cleared for a Trump dictatorship.

If Bush or Obama shared classified military information at a fundraiser, they'd be lynched.

It's possible, when Trump hears the word "classified" he thinks "tell as many of your audience as possible so they think you know what's going on"

I'm surprised his security clearance hasn't been revoked.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Looks like Trump tried to get Sessions to "unrecuse" himself.

I can only wonder what Trump won't fuck up in some way.
    He has been saying since Sessions recused himself that he wanted an AG that "protected" him, like apparently Lynch and Holder did for Obama. Even though Obama didn't have any major scandals like this that could get him jailed like the Obstruction and Russia investigations. He said he wouldn't have hired him if he knew that he was going to be recusing himself. If he didn't Sessions would be under ethics violations and under another investigation. The Senate has already said they would never confirm another AG if Sessions is fired.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    The Senate has already said they would never confirm another AG if Sessions is fired.
    That's why a lot of people expect that Trump's play will be to fire Sessions and appoint Scott Pruitt. He was already confirmed by Congress to head the EPA, so he wouldn't need to be confirmed again.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    That's why a lot of people expect that Trump's play will be to fire Sessions and appoint Scott Pruitt. He was already confirmed by Congress to head the EPA, so he wouldn't need to be confirmed again.
    With the investigations though Pruitt would be a hard sell right now. Since it was learned he spent twice what others have on security and staff expenses.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

With the investigations though Pruitt would be a hard sell right now. Since it was learned he spent twice what others have on security and staff expenses.
    What hard sell? He doesn't need to be sold. He's already been confirmed. The vacancy reform act allows him to take over the AG position long enough to fire rosenstein (2 months I think).
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    What hard sell? He doesn't need to be sold. He's already been confirmed. The vacancy reform act allows him to take over the AG position long enough to fire rosenstein (2 months I think).
    My point was that because of the shit he's currently in that he could be stopped.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...48460881035265

There it is we knew Trump would whine about Roseanne and here it is!!

Bob Iger of ABC called Valerie Jarrett to let her know that “ABC does not tolerate comments like those” made by Roseanne Barr. Gee, he never called President Donald J. Trump to apologize for the HORRIBLE statements made and said about me on ABC. Maybe I just didn’t get the call?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post

My money is on Roseanne being the new press secretary when sour face finally quits.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account

And somehow made it about himself in the process.

Fucking predictable.

Kim Kardashian West will meet with Jared Kushner and other officials at the White House today to discuss prison reform, a source says https://t.co/cYE6JvfeN7 https://t.co/NwS7HOpH1F
    First off, Kim Kardashian is completely unqualified for anything on prison reform. More importantly Trumpkins they turn to a Hollywood Elite for policy. Oh you Trumpkins.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    My money is on Roseanne being the new press secretary when sour face finally quits.
    She will be picked up by Fox, with a new writing and production crew.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    First off, Kim Kardashian is completely unqualified for anything on prison reform. More importantly Trumpkins they turn to a Hollywood Elite for policy. Oh you Trumpkins.
    Prisoners need purses too...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    That doesn't seem likely since Disney is close to buying Fox, or perhaps even Comcast.

Unless Fox News wants to run a sitcom, which is on par with most of their news programs.

So now Trump's team is now meeting with the Hollywood elite, the people that he blasted Hillary for.

At what point does Trump leave this mortal coil and become a living cloud of hypocrisy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Doubt it, remember Disney is buying Fox (everything but the "news").
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Because of course he's bragging about classified military actions to his "special people".

Let's never forget the true victim of Rosanne's racist comments on social media - Donald Trump.

Trump's been going around saying he wishes he would have hired someone else besides Sessions.
    "Rep.Trey Gowdy, 'I don't think so, I think what the President is doing is expressing frustration that Attorney General Sessions should have shared these reasons for recusal before he took the job, not afterward. If I were the President and I picked someone to be the country's...," the president wrote on Twitter quoting Gowdy.

"....chief law enforcement officer, and they told me later, 'oh by the way I'm not going to be able to participate in the most important case in the office, I would be frustrated too...and that's how I read that - Senator Sessions, why didn't you tell me before I picked you.........There are lots of really good lawyers in the country, he could have picked somebody else!' And I wish I did!" Trump added.
    Fucking little snowflake can't take that he's going to get his ass reamed by the U.S. eventually and needs someone to protect him.

Wasn't that Cohen?

Someone not raided by the FBI.

My point was that because of the shit he's currently in that he could be stopped.
    Again, there's not much that congress can really do except repeal, by veto proof majority, the vacancy reform act, that could stop pruitt from being appointed AG for a limited duration (something like two months), long enough to fire rosenstein. There's no roadblock they can put in trump's way to prevent this as the law currently stands. He doesn't need congressional approval. Congress doesn't really have a removal mechanism. Their "removal mechanism" is essentially holding hearings that eventually become too embarrassing for trump to stomach (which, go figure, is all they're currently doing).

Remember the DOJ is also in trump's control. There's no real special council legislation where congress initiates criminal investigations. The mueller investigation actually began inside the DOJ, after sessions recused himself. That wasn't led by congress. So there's not really going to be any criminal investigations into pruitt unless sessions comes under pressure that's more overwhelming than what he receives from trump, his employer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

And less than 24 hours after Sarah Huckabee Sanders said he wouldn't comment on it because he had more important things to focus on.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Doubt it, remember Disney is buying Fox (everything but the "news").
    I had forgotten that. What will the "news" division do? Or will they be acquired by Trump Media?