Seems Trumpers butthurt about Trump losing in California are trying to recall Governor Newsom for the horrible crime of trying to actually stop covid from spreading. Assuming they get the necessary signatures to force a special election all they will have accomplished is annoying people and wasting money, a time honored past time of Trump Republicans. Recalling a governor with 64% approval rating is a special kind of stupid really.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    It's worse than that.

He'sh shlurring hish wordsh again.
    I understand where he is coming from on one thing in that video. It is hard to believe biden got 80 million votes. But, it's even harder to believe trump got 74 million. But while both are hard to believe, I do believe it, because it happened, and we just got to accept we have at least 74 million idiots racists in this country. Yeah some aren't racists idiots and are just mega b/millionaires who love all all the money they've made in the last 4 years, but that number is so small relative.

15+ Year Old Account
    God, I hope there's video of that presser that's not zoomed in on his face. Him finger-pointing and grousing at reporters from behind the kiddy table would be really funny.

You almost have to wonder if there's a dedicated effort by staff to embarrass him and his team. Or maybe this is just what happens when all the hiring is done by someone completely incontinent. Err... incompetent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    God, I hope there's video of that presser that's not zoomed in on his face. Him finger-pointing and grousing at reporters from behind the kiddy table would be really funny.

You almost have to wonder if there's a dedicated effort by staff to embarrass him and his team. Or maybe this is just what happens when all the hiring is done by someone completely incontinent. Err... incompetent.
    I’ve been struggling to articulate why, to me, this is so funny...

Government Affiliated Snark

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump is bitching on Twitter about Twitter trends.

He probably saw that #DiaperDon was trending and it got under his Depends.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PresidentElectMilchschake View Post
    I’ve been struggling to articulate why, to me, this is so funny...

Whoever convinced Trump that that mini-desk was a good idea must have secretly hated him.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Are we sure it isn't because trump packed away the real desk to Maralago?

I bet they thought giving him a tiny desk makes his tiny hands look bigger. Biglier yuge!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Whoever convinced Trump that that mini-desk was a good idea must have secretly hated him.
    As far as I can gather, it is a desk that is usually used whenever signings take place in a different room.

Here is Obama, the Bush's and Clinton at the same desk:

So it is apparently an official desk.
    Formerly Howeller, lost my account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howel View Post
    As far as I can gather, it is a desk that is usually used whenever signings take place in a different room.

So it is apparently an official desk.
    And yet all four of them appeared far more presidential while sitting at that same desk.

Maybe it's the framing of the pictures. Maybe it's because they aren't making little pouty bitch faces like Trump is.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    And yet all four of them appeared far more presidential while sitting at that same desk.

Maybe it's the framing of the pictures. Maybe it's because they aren't making little pouty bitch faces like Trump is.
    Probably their posture too, Trump is sitting at the edge of the seat, like he had to scoot up to reach the paper, while the rest of them are sitting in the chair like someone that is allowed to cross the street without asking their mom.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Resurgo View Post
    Are we sure it isn't because trump packed away the real desk to Maralago?
    Wouldn't be surprised if Biden finds the house empty when he moves in in 6 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post

Well, it has to do with the fact that they have a healthier posture, but it's also the angle. Both Bushes and Clinton are pictured from the front, and the camera is much closer to them, making the desk appear bigger. Obama has kind of the same angle as Trump, but he has people behind him. Picture him without the people behind him, it starts t olook weird. Last but not least, Trump is sitting at a small table in a rather big emptry room. You'd get the feeling that the desk was freakishly small even without him sitting there. And Trump is a big man. Probably not as tall as he claims, but still. So a small desk like this one looks extra-small.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay fine but...they're all six-feet-plus. What's Trump's excuse?

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Okay fine but...they're all six-feet-plus. What's Trump's excuse?
    He’s 6 feet around?

It probably helps that photo-ops like that usually have them surrounded by a bunch of other people. Not alone in the middle of an empty room.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if Biden finds the house empty when he moves in in 6 weeks.
    I wouldn't be surprised if he finds that the copper wiring was gutted and put up for sale on Ebay.
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    It probably helps that photo-ops like that usually have them surrounded by a bunch of other people. Not alone in the middle of an empty room.
    That too probably has an effect on how we perceive it.
    Formerly Howeller, lost my account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Probably their posture too, Trump is sitting at the edge of the seat, like he had to scoot up to reach the paper, while the rest of them are sitting in the chair like someone that is allowed to cross the street without asking their mom.
    Also the appearance that he's pushed everyone away so that he doesn't have anyone around him being excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if he finds that the copper wiring was gutted and put up for sale on Ebay.
    To be honest the whole building should be stripped of any electric and electronic stuff on top of being disinfected.

Trump is right on his assessment that the whole world laughs about the electoral process. The fact alone that I never in my life spent more than 10 minutes voting while some of ya wait for 6 hours is ridiculous. And we do everything on paper here.

Twitter is sending out totally false “Trends” that have absolutely nothing to do with what is really trending in the world. They make it up, and only negative “stuff”. Same thing will happen to Twitter as is happening to @FoxNews daytime. Also, big Conservative discrimination!
    #DiaperDon is bigly mad at Twitter for some reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Pretty interesting, yet scary article...

When he leaves office, can ex-President Trump be trusted with America's national security secrets?

Link: https://news.yahoo.com/leaves-office...110044209.html
    Trump hasn’t attended any intelligence briefings since the summer and never cared for them anyway. I wouldn’t worry about him knowing any secrets...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by noidentity View Post
    #DiaperDon is bigly mad at Twitter for some reason.
    Yeah, that seems to have gotten to him... out of everything said through the years... it’s #DiaperDon that ruined Twitter... lol
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi