1. #62781
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Done with any pretense, Tucker Carlson will interview Hunter Biden's business partner, basically putting Russian misinformation directly on the air.

    Carlson claims there will be new revelations, which again begs the question "if he's telling the truth and has evidence, why wait until the election is literally a week away? And why not tell the feds?"
    Good thing we were told by Tucker's own lawyers that no reasonable person would take what he says seriously.

    How does someones news career survive after that? REALLY strange times.

  2. #62782
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post

    How does someones news career survive after that? REALLY strange times.
    The answer to that being he doesn't have a news career, he has an opinion career.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  3. #62783
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    Good thing we were told by Tucker's own lawyers that no reasonable person would take what he says seriously.

    How does someones news career survive after that? REALLY strange times.
    For one he isn't news, but more importantly, because Fox has very little in the senase of morals.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

  4. #62784
    Scarab Lord Poopymonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Neverland Ranch Survivor
    Posts
    4,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Trump's covid plan has been found.
    I found it too. But then I had to flush. My SO gets really angry if I leave them a "Crafted gift I made just for you" in the toilet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

  5. #62785
    Merely a Setback Breccia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    29,080
    Federal court blocks DoJ from acting as Trump's personal lawyer in the Donald Trump rape case that's currently in the courts.

    Almost seems moot, Trump could be out in a couple months anyhow, but in the Donald Trump rape case the judge said that Trump wasn't acting in an official government capacity when he either raped a woman or when he lied about it.

    "Whoa whoa whoa! This isn't a criminal charge, this is defamation! Why are you calling it a rape case?"

    Well, what did the accuser say?

    "Well, she said Donald Trump raped her."

    And there you go.

    "Okay but this is actually a defamation case, not a criminal rape charge. The issue is Trump said he didn't rape her, and she's suing because she says that's false."

    Um...you do realize that's just making my point, right?

    While Donald Trump raped her in the 1990s, the allegations were raised in July 2019. Trump denied it, which admittedly he would do innocent or guilty, and the accuser then sued him for lying -- which he did far more recently. Trump has been trying to crush the case with the DoJ and that's come up a lot, hasn't it @cubby ? But apparently now, he will no longer have that option.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Trump had another tweet flagged for misinformation. Yes, it was about mailed ballots being fraud again.

  6. #62786
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    solve coagula
    Posts
    54,174
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    "Whoa whoa whoa! This isn't a criminal charge, this is defamation! Why are you calling it a rape case?"
    Trying to match Trump DNA to the spunk he left after his rape, is part of the trial. They literally have a dress...
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  7. #62787
    Merely a Setback Breccia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    29,080
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Trying to match Trump DNA to the spunk he left after his rape, is part of the trial. They literally have a dress...
    Indeed. I just wanted to make sure that the usual deflection/handwaving attempts were dealt with.

  8. #62788
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Federal court blocks DoJ from acting as Trump's personal lawyer in the Donald Trump rape case that's currently in the courts.

    Almost seems moot, Trump could be out in a couple months anyhow, but in the Donald Trump rape case the judge said that Trump wasn't acting in an official government capacity when he either raped a woman or when he lied about it.

    "Whoa whoa whoa! This isn't a criminal charge, this is defamation! Why are you calling it a rape case?"

    Well, what did the accuser say?

    "Well, she said Donald Trump raped her."

    And there you go.

    "Okay but this is actually a defamation case, not a criminal rape charge. The issue is Trump said he didn't rape her, and she's suing because she says that's false."

    Um...you do realize that's just making my point, right?

    While Donald Trump raped her in the 1990s, the allegations were raised in July 2019. Trump denied it, which admittedly he would do innocent or guilty, and the accuser then sued him for lying -- which he did far more recently. Trump has been trying to crush the case with the DoJ and that's come up a lot, hasn't it @cubby ? But apparently now, he will no longer have that option.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Trump had another tweet flagged for misinformation. Yes, it was about mailed ballots being fraud again.
    Keep in mind that a hate trump with every fiber of my being, but it does seem kinda odd that you can be sued simply for denying a criminal allegation?

  9. #62789
    Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    Keep in mind that a hate trump with every fiber of my being, but it does seem kinda odd that you can be sued simply for denying a criminal allegation?
    Because it's not just the denial. If he simply said it never happened this wouldn't be a thing.

    It was that he lied about her, accusing her of making up the story in order to sell books. That's what the lawsuit is over, the defamation against her character.

  10. #62790

  11. #62791
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Because it's not just the denial. If he simply said it never happened this wouldn't be a thing.

    It was that he lied about her, accusing her of making up the story in order to sell books. That's what the lawsuit is over, the defamation against her character.
    ok got it that makes more sense, sorry its hard to keep up to date on every branch of this ever expanding shitshow of a presidency.

  12. #62792
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    solve coagula
    Posts
    54,174
    Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    Keep in mind that a hate trump with every fiber of my being, but it does seem kinda odd that you can be sued simply for denying a criminal allegation?
    Because Trump settles out of court and as part of it, both parties cannot discuss the settlement, the NDA. Trump as president, then violated the NDA, by calling her an ugly liar. As a result, Trump is in court for violating his own NDA. The NDA was there to protect Trump from being a convicted rapist, which is also why his DNA is back in court.
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  13. #62793
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Because Trump settles out of court and as part of it, both parties cannot discuss the settlement, the NDA. Trump as president, then violated the NDA, by calling her an ugly liar. As a result, Trump is in court for violating his own NDA. The NDA was there to protect Trump from being a convicted rapist, which is also why his DNA is back in court.
    Yeah, but is his DNA under NDA as well?

  14. #62794
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    solve coagula
    Posts
    54,174
    Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    ok got it that makes more sense, sorry its hard to keep up to date on every branch of this ever expanding shitshow of a presidency.
    Oh totally... just remember, the reason why Trump claims he doesn’t lose in court often, is because he pays people off to settle, which result in NDAs. Trump has a lot of them... no one really knows how many...
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  15. #62795
    Merely a Setback Breccia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    29,080
    Presented without further comment, except bolding for emphasis.

    White House science office says Trump ended COVID pandemic as US hits record cases

    The White House science office listed "ending the COVID-19 pandemic" as the top accomplishment of President Trump's first term, even as the U.S. has set records for new daily infections and numerous hospitals across the country are stretched to their breaking points.

    According to a press release intending to highlight the administration's science accomplishments, the Trump administration said it "has taken decisive actions to engage scientists and health professionals in academia, industry, and government to understand, treat, and defeat the disease."

    The rosy outlook flies in the face of reality, and underscores the efforts of Trump to continuously try to downplay the severity of the pandemic that continues to rage nearly uncontrolled across the country.
    Right, you know what that means. It's 24-hour challenge time! I won't give the list of names, it keeps changing because they keep getting banned for...being themselves. But you know who you are.

    Explain, specifically, how the pandemic is over.

    Or, admit Trump lied.

    If you don't answer in the usual 24 hours, you continue the chain you've been forging. And I get to answer for you.

  16. #62796
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    solve coagula
    Posts
    54,174
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yeah, but is his DNA under NDA as well?
    No, it’s actually a new development. She wore the dress for the first time since the incident and noticed the stain. Trump settled without the DNA evidence...
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  17. #62797
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    No, it’s actually a new development. She wore the dress for the first time since the incident and noticed the stain. Trump settled without the DNA evidence...
    It was a joke since DNA and NDA share the same letters in the acronyms : 3

  18. #62798
    Merely a Setback Breccia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    29,080
    Trump admits defeat on stimulus deal.

    Nancy Pelosi is only interested in bailing out badly-run, crime-ridden Democrat cities and states. That’s all she is interested in. She is not interested in helping the people.

    After the election, we will get the best stimulus package you have ever seen. I think we are going to take back the House because of her
    That's the sort of thing I would say, if I couldn't make a deal and wanted to blame the people who could. Trump is now solely responsible for the lack of a relief bill. He's the one that gave up, and did it on purpose in public.

  19. #62799
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    solve coagula
    Posts
    54,174
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It was a joke since DNA and NDA share the same letters in the acronyms : 3
    Damn it... I just drove to vote and people are annoying... my funny bone is in need of repair... although, I did realize that it’s not everyone else driving like maniacs, I think it was me... so... fucking... slow...

    Edit: I am not going to say who I voted for, because that is a secret and no one can ever figure out. I did write in Bob Dole twice for uncontested seats... was going to do more, but it was a waste of time.
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-10-27 at 08:20 PM.
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  20. #62800
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Presented without further comment, except bolding for emphasis.

    White House science office says Trump ended COVID pandemic as US hits record cases



    Right, you know what that means. It's 24-hour challenge time! I won't give the list of names, it keeps changing because they keep getting banned for...being themselves. But you know who you are.

    Explain, specifically, how the pandemic is over.

    Or, admit Trump lied.

    If you don't answer in the usual 24 hours, you continue the chain you've been forging. And I get to answer for you.
    That's even crazier than the claim made by the North Korean government that Kim Jong Il made 18 holes in one the first time he played golf.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •