The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Perhaps he's thinking of visiting the Capitol this Friday...
    It wouldn't surprise me.

Speaking of - did you see the next, higher round of prosecutions got their first plea deal to assaulting an officer? We should more felony charges coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Here you go:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.169793240de9

Trump literally called for a complete ban on Muslims entering the country. ALL MUSLIMS. So, are you done lying?
    I don't see that referenced in this article.

Quote Originally Posted by BronzeCondor View Post
    There have been ~500 arrests so far in relation to "Storming the Capitol" and not a single one for Insurrection.

This isn't a strong point to argue, to be honest.
    Insurrection and sedition encompass a number of laws with varying degrees of punishment, your statement is akin to the collusion bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    One more time, just because their plan was stupid, doesn't mean that wasn't their plan.

These are stupid people, doing stupid things.

There is no media narrative here.
    If they was evidence of insurrection, they would have been charged for it.

No one has been charged for insurrection, therefore, there was no insurrection.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    There have been ~500 arrests so far in relation to "Storming the Capitol" and not a single one for Insurrection.

This isn't a strong point to argue, to be honest.
    Your point isn't a strong one to argue, I agree. Or do you not know how criminal prosecutions work? Does every criminal have to be immediately charged with all possible crimes the moment they are arrested? Or can further charges be added later on?

This statement - the one about "why haven't they been charged yet" - is a classic false equivalency gas lighting tactic used by Trumpkins to discount the severity of the Capital Insurrection Terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Insurrection and sedition encompass a number of laws with varying degrees of punishment, your statement is akin to the collusion bullshit.
    Trespassing and destruction of government property doesn't amount to insurrection/sedition.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    If they was evidence of insurrection, they would have been charged for it.

No one has been charged for insurrection, therefore, there was no insurrection.
    You, once again, couldn't be more wrong.

Here you go:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.169793240de9

Trump literally called for a complete ban on Muslims entering the country. ALL MUSLIMS. So, are you done lying?
    Can you articulate how President Trump nominating the First African American Female Marine General is somehow proof that he's racist and fascist?

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    You, once again, couldn't be more wrong.
    Can you articulate how I am wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by swiftowner View Post
    Man, I was like, “wow 10pages today??? Something juicy must have happened today! Infrastructure bill? Cuomo resigning?”

Nope, just people responding to trolls and derailing for 10 pages with ~5 on topic posts for the past 10 pages. Come on guys. How many times do you have to take the bait? Can we not enable them? Just throw on ignore and move on with life. It’s not worth it. Ever thought that maybe it’s just a distraction from Trump losing again, given that the infrastructure bill passed? Can’t have people discussing that.
    Pretty much, for the majority of the last month now, I largely have ignored what everyone has said and only look for the links because everyone here, Breccia, Endus, even Edge, for as smart as they are, they have talked a lot while saying literally nothing because of who they are saying it to and the intent of the response given.

And if I end up being infracted for naming names, so be it. It's being honest and saying what needs to be said.

Nothing to read of value on the site currently but the links itself because of people who refuse to stop feeding the pigeons.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Would you like engage in conversation rather than provide drive-by commentary?

Why haven't any of them been charged for it?
    This is a straw man.

The evidence of the Trumpsters and their idiotic fascist attempt at a coup has been provided for 7 fucking months.

Enjoy!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Can you articulate how President Trump nominating the First African American Female Marine General is somehow proof that he's racist and fascist?

I showed evidence, because he literally got busted refusing to rent to people, because they were black.

What a shitty fucking racist.

Glad you're done with the other lie.

Your point isn't a strong one to argue, I agree. Or do you not know how criminal prosecutions work? Does every criminal have to be immediately charged with all possible crimes the moment they are arrested? Or can further charges be added later on?

This statement - the one about "why haven't they been charged yet" - is a classic false equivalency gas lighting tactic used by Trumpkins to discount the severity of the Capital Insurrection Terrorists.
    Again, wake me up when you see an insurrection charge filed.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I have, three times. And you've ignored it all. At this point you are gas lighting and/or sea lioning. We can stop now since you seem to be so confused.

Trespassing and destruction of government property doesn't amount to insurrection/sedition.
    This is your straw man, take it up with the shitty fascists who thought they were pushing a coup.

10+ Year Old Account
    You all still drowning in bullshit?
    /s

I have, three times. And you've ignored it all. At this point you are gas lighting and/or sea lioning. We can stop now since you seem to be so confused.
    This is a straw man.

The evidence of the Trumpsters and their idiotic fascist attempt at a coup has been provided for 7 fucking months.

Enjoy!!!
    This is your straw man, take it up with the shitty fascists who thought they were pushing a coup.
    If there is evidence, why hasn't anyone been charged with it?

Report for trolling and move on. Seriously, guys...
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

I showed evidence, because he literally got busted refusing to rent to people, because they were black.

What a shitty fucking racist.

Glad you're done with the other lie.
    Why would a racist hire the first American American Female Marine General and how does that also make him a fascist?

How does implementing a travel ban, that was upheld by the Supreme Court, make him a fascist?

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    Report for trolling and move on. Seriously, guys...
    How am I trolling?

The evidence was provided, months and months ago... in this very thread.

It's not my problem.

What exact charge, what exact specific law are you talking about? I want to see the legal code, thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe the prosecutors would rather focus on "universal truths" or "human history" instead of evidence, because they're complete pegs. I have nothing to support this supposition of mine, but I feel it is correct.
    /s

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

This is how, imo, the GQP will take over America. Because of people like this BronzeCondor. Look at the gas lighting and sea lioning going on here. The focus on some facts but not the clear ones that demonstrably prove him wrong. The selective facts (like the nomination) vs the blatant facts (like Trump's entire history of behavior) trying to pull people away from reality and into a "conversation" about "articulating" differences of opinion.

Specifically, do you see how this guy ignores what the Capital Insurrectionists called their movement? "Stop the Steal"