Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Wow. I wonder how the rabid fanbase feels about this.
    They probably furiously masturbate over the idea.

Wow. I wonder how the rabid fanbase feels about this. Name literally any President, other than Trump, who has done (the time-based equiv) of this.
    Well the banks and the lenders are going to be a calling soon so Trump needs to make money quick. So should anyone be surprised that he would in essence whore himself out to make that cash. I bet Melania has given him lots of pointers how to make extra big tips.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    What's especially important is that when an attorney crosses that line, the attorney-client privilege is shattered
    Indeed. Two follow-ups:
    1) We already know the grand juries are looking at subpoenas for documents. It seems highly likely that orders from Trump to Giuliani are on that list of targets.
    2) Whoever decided to record that phone call must be taking a victory lap right now.

Wow. I wonder how the rabid fanbase feels about this. Name literally any President, other than Trump, who has done (the time-based equiv) of this.
    Probably THRILLED! Can you imagine how many people having weddings with tuxedo t-shirts and camo/Bud Light wedding dresses in the back of someone's shed he'll be invited to?! How many, "Baby's first gun" parties they'll ask him to attend to gift their baby their first gun? I mean, come on, NOW EVERY MAGA FAITHFUL HAS THE CHANCE TO HAVE HIM ATTEND ONE OF THEIR EVENTS IN PERSON!

But real, it's weird that a former president would just have like, a "contact me" page. Wonder when he's gonna spin up his OnlyKlans.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Probably THRILLED! Can you imagine how many people having weddings with tuxedo t-shirts and camo/Bud Light wedding dresses in the back of someone's shed he'll be invited to?! How many, "Baby's first gun" parties they'll ask him to attend to gift their baby their first gun? I mean, come on, NOW EVERY MAGA FAITHFUL HAS THE CHANCE TO HAVE HIM ATTEND ONE OF THEIR EVENTS IN PERSON!

But real, it's weird that a former president would just have like, a "contact me" page. Wonder when he's gonna spin up his OnlyKlans.
    Its gonna be weird when the gender reveal turns out orange instead of blue or pink.
    /s

I wouldn't be surprised if this ex-(president) ended up selling crack and blowjobs on some dark alley.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if this ex-(president) ended up selling crack and blowjobs on some dark alley.
    "I just need your Twitter account for 5 minutes, I'll give you a time you will never forget."

Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    Well the banks and the lenders are going to be a calling soon
    Heh, good point.

"Baby's first gun"
    I just threw up in my mouth a little.

You can literally book the clown for clown shows now. Internet, do your thing.
    It genuinely still boggles my mind that this is somehow an ex-president we're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    In my very best Chappelle impression: "C'mon... gimmie that Twitter, baby. I'll suck yo dick!"
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Indeed. Two follow-ups:
    1) We already know the grand juries are looking at subpoenas for documents. It seems highly likely that orders from Trump to Giuliani are on that list of targets.
    2) Whoever decided to record that phone call must be taking a victory lap right now.
    Rudi and Trump's communication are going to be difficult to breach, given their relationship as personal attorney and client. We'll see how that plays out.

Oh hell yes - that will go down as one of the Top 10 political moves of the decade.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    In my very best Chappelle impression: "C'mon... gimmie that Twitter, baby. I'll suck yo dick!"
    Now that's a strong alpha male. He's just triggering the libs.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Donald Trump uses new website to rewrite history of his presidency

More actually in the article, of course. But.... LOL.
    Is this website the new revolutionary social media platform I've been hearing so much about?

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Rudi and Trump's communication are going to be difficult to breach
    I was under the impression that there were special people with a special job title, whose job it was to look through and give the up/down vote to the AG?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by some guy View Post
    Is this website the new revolutionary social media platform I've been hearing so much about?
    Debatable. It would match so much of Trump's promises if it were. But one website only goes so far. This thread is spirited debate 7 days a week but how many actual posters a day? Fifty? Fewer? And even it has overworked underappreciated mods like @Rozz and @Flarelaine

Trump not only wants a private audience of millions, but he wants as many facts kept out as possible. He'll need literally thousands of Thwarts, let alone the much larger CPUsage that millions would require.

Yeah, in all realistic means, this isn't what he promised. But he's probably going to ile and say it was.

Yo...YO. There's a contact page for scheduling Trump to show up at birthday parties and weddings - https://www.45office.com/info/scheduling-request

lol as expected, low class trash doing low class trashy things
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

I was under the impression that there were special people with a special job title, whose job it was to look through and give the up/down vote to the AG?
    There are - it's called a Privilege Review, and a group of attorneys working on the case reviews documents looking for privilege information, and they remove those documents if they are deemed privileged. I've only worked on those projects where we are reviewing our own documents to submit to the DOJ, before submitting them. It's very complicated. I have not worked on them when the target of the investigation is themselves an attorney.

The Unstoppable Force Kaleredar's Avatar
    Yo...YO. There's a contact page for scheduling Trump to show up at birthday parties and weddings - https://www.45office.com/info/scheduling-request

Can we get together a pool to pay for him to show up at an event at four seasons landscaping and him be the only one there?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I would pay good money to hack that sight and label it the way you just suggested.

I assume you've visited the Donald Trump Library....

So I take it y'all have seen the reports that Matt Gaetz is considering retiring from Congress and joining Newsmax...well...there may be a reason for that - https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/30/u...stigation.html

Representative Matt Gaetz, Republican of Florida and a close ally of former President Donald J. Trump, is being investigated by the Justice Department over whether he had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old and paid for her to travel with him, according to three people briefed on the matter.

Investigators are examining whether Mr. Gaetz violated federal sex trafficking laws, the people said. A variety of federal statutes make it illegal to induce someone under 18 to travel over state lines to engage in sex in exchange for money or something of value. The Justice Department regularly prosecutes such cases, and offenders often receive severe sentences.

It was not clear how Mr. Gaetz met the girl, believed to be 17 at the time of encounters about two years ago that investigators are scrutinizing, according to two of the people.

The investigation was opened in the final months of the Trump administration under Attorney General William P. Barr, the two people said. Given Mr. Gaetz’s national profile, senior Justice Department officials in Washington — including some appointed by Mr. Trump — were notified of the investigation, the people said.

The three people said that the examination of Mr. Gaetz, 38, is part of a broader investigation into a political ally of his, a local official in Florida named Joel Greenberg, who was indicted last summer on an array of charges, including sex trafficking of a child and financially supporting people in exchange for sex, at least one of whom was an underage girl.

Mr. Greenberg, who has since resigned his post as tax collector in Seminole County, north of Orlando, visited the White House with Mr. Gaetz in 2019, according to a photograph that Mr. Greenberg posted on Twitter.

No charges have been brought against Mr. Gaetz, and the extent of his criminal exposure is unclear.
    Sure puts his lone vote against the anti-human trafficking bill into context.

We still need to get to the bottom of what freaky shit is going on with his "son", who there is no adoption paperwork for and who has a real honest-to-god flesh and blood father who never gave him up for adoption. What the fuck is Gaetz up to?

So I take it y'all have seen the reports that Matt Gaetz is considering retiring from Congress and joining Newsmax...well...there may be a reason for that - https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/30/u...stigation.html

Sure puts his lone vote against the anti-human trafficking bill into context.

We still need to get to the bottom of what freaky shit is going on with his "son", who there is no adoption paperwork for and who has a real honest-to-god flesh and blood father who never gave him up for adoption. What the fuck is Gaetz up to?
    Old news that’s just getting media attention. Guy has and always will be a scumbag, voted in by the trash that lives around me.
    Blessed are the fornicates, may we bend down to be their whores. Blessed are the rich, may our labor deliver them more.
    Blessed are the envious; bless the slothful, the wrathful, the vain. Blessed are the gluttonous, may they feast us to famine and war.
    What of the pious, the pure of heart, the peaceful, the meek, the mourning, and the merciful? All doomed, all doomed