Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    you're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories here so I can't explain why. All I'll say is I believe in a lot of them, and as long as I'm in America, it is my right to not be vaccinated as long as I'm not an asshole about it and harming others. I'm a reclusive person that hates most people so it's not like I'm going out often or interacting with people. Therefore, I do not appreciate the aggressive media campaigning telling me I need to have it.

I at least wear a mask any time I do go out.

But if people don't want to be vaccinated or have other shit they want to be more outspoken about, let them be.
    God i hope you don't get polio.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

I'm a reclusive person that hates most people...
    *thinks about it*

...yeah, okay.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...as long as I'm in America, it is my right to not be vaccinated as long as I'm not an asshole about it and harming others.
    That's not actually your right.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

HORK HORK HORK! Fresh fish! HORK HORK HORK!

Leaving for my shift now. Try not to feed it too much while I'm gone.

Hey, while I'm gone here's a funny story:

Utah governor responds to constituent demanding he change 'obscene' last name

"Really grateful for the criticism and constructive feedback I get from constituents that demand I ... change my name?" Cox tweeted late last week, including a facepalming emoji.

The governor shared a letter from someone who identified themselves as "a very concerned citizen" who told Cox that "when people say your surname it sounds like the word c---."

"I will not stand for it," the person wrote, while threatening to protest until the governor changed his name.

"Because of your reluctance to change your foul, dirty and obscene surname myself and thousands of other Utahns will be sitting in protest, not standing, until you change your heinous surname to something less offensive," the person added.
    This is the level of stupid we all have to deal with--including here on this very forum HORK!--but when it comes to Trump's GOP I'm fine with it--they reap what they sow.

10+ Year Old Account
    But if people don't want to be vaccinated or have other shit they want to be more outspoken about, let them be.
    How about no?

I see no reason to let destructive behaviors go ignored. Especially if they're being outspoken about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    HORK HORK HORK! Fresh fish! HORK HORK HORK!

Leaving for my shift now. Try not to feed it too much while I'm gone.

Hey, while I'm gone here's a funny story:

Utah governor responds to constituent demanding he change 'obscene' last name
    At least his name isn't Peg.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    How about no?

I see no reason to let destructive behaviors go ignored. Especially if they're being outspoken about it.

- - - Updated - - -

At least his name isn't Peg.
    if they're not assaulting people in any capacity, it's not harmful in my eyes. It's just a loud protest from what I see.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

you're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories here so I can't explain why. All I'll say is I believe in a lot of them, and as long as I'm in America, it is my right to not be vaccinated as long as I'm not an asshole about it and harming others. I'm a reclusive person that hates most people so it's not like I'm going out often or interacting with people. Therefore, I do not appreciate the aggressive media campaigning telling me I need to have it.

I at least wear a mask any time I do go out.

Without specifics, why do you believe these conspiracies? Is because the scattered and unverified "evidence" you've been told up is more emotionally compelling than the scientific and proven evidence to the contrary or do you just not believe it because you were told to not believe it?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Same can’t really be said about covid. You’re either getting the jab or getting covid at this point.
    I guess the best to hope for is he doesn't get covid several times.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Without specifics, why do you believe these conspiracies? Is because the scattered and unverified "evidence" you've been told up is more emotionally compelling than the scientific and proven evidence to the contrary or do you just not believe it because you were told to not believe it?
    It's because we're already in World War 3, where to get around the issue of mutually assured destruction with nukes, we're in a cyberwar with misinformation and deception as the WMDs. I don't trust anyone.
    Last edited by YUPPIE; 2021-08-11 at 10:14 PM.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

it is my right to not be vaccinated as long as I'm not an asshole about it and harming others.
    You are harming others, by helping to escalate and worsen the pandemic we're going through. Your naked, blatant stupidity is risking other people's health. If it were just your health, I'd say go for it. But people who are doing their best to help society get through this are going to die because of selfish morons like you.

There is no sensible intelligent reason to not get vaccinated. Which explains why you won't explain what stupid reasons you have for not doing it.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not going to be injected with anything that can range from anything from a saline bootleg to a controllable CCP bioweapon biding its time until Jinping feels it's enough to control nations without nukes. I'd rather just live and work from home forever.
    Jesus christ, that is just pathetic. You're presumably a grown person believing this level of nonsense? There's no hope for humanity.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how that image goes to illustrate Trump's supporters not a minority or hidden away. They're very much out there in the open.
    Trump lost the election. The bolded is a lie. You are lying.

10+ Year Old Account
    a controllable CCP bioweapon biding its time until Jinping feels it's enough to control nations without nukes
    I mean, like, you believe in fantasy technology that doesn't even exist.

The idea is farcical. If such a technology existed, they certainly wouldn't need a vaccine shot to administer it. All these super-byzantine plots, man, it's just hilarious.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post

The idea is farcical. If such a technology existed, they certainly wouldn't need a vaccine shot to administer it. All these super-byzantine plots, man, it's just hilarious.
    That is the thing about the whole "5G" aspect of it. The antenna to receive a signal alone would be bigger then the needle itself. If there were chips in the vaccine, their signal radius wouldn't even extend past whatever blood vessel the chip is in as the chip would have to be as small or smaller then a blood cell. But i'm not going down that path seeing as it is a forbidden topic.

I really wanted the 5G, I mean who doesn't want super download speeds? All I got was some proteins. Oh well, I'll live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I really wanted the 5G, I mean who doesn't want super download speeds? All I got was some proteins. Oh well, I'll live.
    You didn't even get to keep the proteins, though, as your body hopefully just immediately got to work on getting rid of them.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

It's because we're already in World War 3, where to get around the issue of mutually assured destruction with nukes, we're in a cyberwar with misinformation and deception as the WMDs. I don't trust anyone.
    Ok.

Then why are you on this site or even online at all?

I mean, why are you opening yourself to being vulnerable online during this cyber war, if all the people you're talking to and that talking to you are giving you bogus information?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    If some nefarious group had the ability to control people through clandestine malicious nanotechnology they’d already be powerful enough to rule the world.

And besides, if it came down to that, then it’d be between whether you want to live in a society apparently capable of insane super technology… or in the remaining “resistance,” in this scenario: a society run by anti-intellectual trump supporting rednecks and neo-nazis.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I'm less confused about Yup's ridiculous thought process (which we knew was already at monty python levels of absurd) but more why you guys indulge him.
    I mean he's been spouting some of the dumbest stuff on this website sans Ron and a few others and yet here again he tops himself. You aren't getting through.

Posters here are caricatures of real people. Like a bad snl skit on drugs.

I give you:
    "controllable CCP bioweapon biding its time until Jinping feels it's enough to control nations without nukes"

That's right, there is a button that Jinping has on his desk. When he presses it, the globalist agenda of having all his US democratic ccp nanobot underlings will rise to action and turn on and fight the true patriots like yup.

If you haven't figured it out yet, either he's trolling you all or not worth your time.
    He's admitted he doesn't leave his house, has zero experience in anything and will believe anything he reads from rightwing sources yet disbelieve anything anywhere else.
    This is seriously akin to talking to Ted Kaczynski when he was in his cabin in the woods building bombs.
    Or going back to elementary school and sitting at a lunch table to debate 4th graders.
    Last edited by Hollycakes; 2021-08-11 at 11:53 PM. Reason: derps

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    This is quite close to the plot of F&F: Hobbes and Shaw. A programmable bioweapon that they need to save the world from and keep out of the hands of an evil tech corporation. Sure it's not 1:1, but it's close enough.

Great fuckin movie by the way. Like, it's a bad movie, but it's some of the finest cinematic entertainment I've seen in a long while. Everything you want out of a big, dumb, testosterone infused action flick.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollycakes View Post
    I'm less confused about Yup's ridiculous thought process (which we knew was already at monty python levels of absurd) but more why you guys divulge him.
    I mean he's been spouting some of the dumbest stuff on this website sans Ron and a few others and yet here again he tops himself. You aren't getting through.

Posters here are caricatures of real people. Like a bad snl skit on drugs.

I give you:
    "controllable CCP bioweapon biding its time until Jinping feels it's enough to control nations without nukes"

That's right, there is a button that Jinping has on his desk. When he presses it, the globalist agenda of having all his US democratic ccp nanobot underlings will rise to action and turn on and fight the true patriots like yup.

If you haven't figured it out yet, either he's trolling you all or not worth your time.
    He's admitted he doesn't leave his house, has zero experience in anything and will believe anything he reads from rightwing sources yet disbelieve anything anywhere else.
    This is seriously akin to talking to Ted Kaczynski when he was in his cabin in the woods building bombs.
    Or going back to elementary school and sitting at a lunch table to debate 4th graders.
    My 2 questions to you are......

1. If we are spinning our wheels by repeatedly trying to reason with people that don't listen, then aren't you doing essentially the same thing by telling us (for the 1,000,000th time between you and others) to stop?

2. Do you realize that the end result of your desire to stop feeding the trolls, as it were, would likely cause the Politics Forum to die, which would be a weird goal from someone who obviously willingly reads the forum enough to think its a problem in the first place?
    Last edited by Bodakane; 2021-08-11 at 11:59 PM.