Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I mean...it is his health care plan.

Are illegal immigrants bringing ‘tremendous’ disease across the border, as Trump says? Unlikely

Trump's claims, even before elected, was that illegal immigrants were bringing drugs, crime, rape and, yes, contagious disease. He was lying, of course.

"But Breccia! That's an old Trump claim pre-COVID. Surely the rules have changed!"

No evidence migrants at border significantly spreading virus

In other words, actual experts are saying, in public, that what Trump is proposing (everyone taking their masks off and getting into packed crowds) is actually the bigger threat than immigration, illegal or otherwise.
    Got a nickel that says Abbot repealed the safeguards knowing that he could blame any new surge on legal/illegal immigrants and his supporters would believe it,thus insuring his re election.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    Got a nickel that says Abbot repealed the safeguards knowing that he could blame any new surge on legal/illegal immigrants and his supporters would believe it,thus insuring his re election.
    Wow, can't believe I didn't think of that. Seems so obvious.

Herald of the Titans bladeXcrasher's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    You're a week or two behind with this one. That's exactly what he did to try and remove the bad taste in our (Texas residents) mouths about the outages. Beto had called this the second Abbott said 'we're open!'.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Godwin's Law has been suspended since Trump literally supported literal Nazis.
    Also, Godwin himself specifically stated that his law does not apply when people are ACTUALLY ACTING LIKE NAZIS. He claimed that his law only applied to internet discussions where nazis are irrelevant.

"What, you want to put a warning and rating on shows that have nudity and violence? You freaking nazi."

In December 2015, Godwin commented on the Nazi and fascist comparisons being made by several articles about Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, saying: "If you're thoughtful about it and show some real awareness of history, go ahead and refer to Hitler when you talk about Trump, or any other politician."
    There were some real genuine comparisons between Trump's propaganda and the propaganda used by the third reich before their rise to power, and I made many of those comparisons here on this forum. Godwin's law does not apply if there is thoughtful and relevant.
    "Nazis are like cats. If they like you, it's probably because you're feeding them." -John Oliver
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I don't care if he committed tax fraud. Scoring political victories and crushing the aspirations of your political opponents is more important than adhering to moral principles.
    Knadra finally just admitting Trumpkins care more about political victories than morals.

Sunday's worthless report:

42,841 new cases; 508 deaths so far (12 states still haven't reported) bringing the total to 562,524. More might be coming in in the next half hour but I've gotta head to bed. Time change got me all kinds of fucked up.

Related news:

72% of Americans Approve of Joe Biden's Handling of the Coronavirus Pandemic: Poll--I'll be honest and say I feel like it's kind of a shitty poll, but it's still far above Trump's approval for his "handling" of the crisis while he was in office. It will likely, unfairly, take a hit as numbers start heading back up in various parts of the country.

Stay safe, folks.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/03/28/donal...dministration/

Donald Trump, wedding crasher.

Yes, Trump is now resorting to crashing weddings and taking over the mic so he can unload all his political Tweets for a few minutes before someone gets their racist, drunk grandpa and brings him back to the memory care facility.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Yes, Trump is now resorting to crashing weddings and taking over the mic so he can unload all his political Tweets for a few minutes before someone gets their racist, drunk grandpa and brings him back to the memory care facility.
    Going through twitter withdrawals so hard he's basically just shouting at random people. oldmanyellsatcloud.jpeg

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

This fucking guy. Still getting his intelligence briefings from cable news.

Can't help but wonder, if Trump was supposed to be there. I mean, who has their weddings at Mar-A-Lago? MAGA themed weddings are apparently a thing...

But anyway. Trump, he's washed-up wedding entertainment now. You've heard all the jokes before. Be Best, Donald.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Money laundering, especially prior to his election? I couldn't give a flying fuck.

What a fucking loser. How on earth would anyone support this old whiny bitch?
    Anyone who sees a strong alpha male in that needs a psychological evaluation.

Herald of the Titans bladeXcrasher's Avatar

Didn't he do this shit before while he was still the resident as well?

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    He also did it before becoming resident. It's a long-running tradition.

At a Boy Scouts Jamboree, yes....

https://www.cnn.com/2017/07/25/polit...ech/index.html

Didn't he usually just turn up and take some pictures when he was resident?

I am surprised that the husband didn't offer her to Trump as is his right as his king to bed the bride on her wedding night. He would probably die happy knowing Trump used his mushroom dick to pork his wife and would brag to all his MAGAT friends. We all know they are a bunch of Trumpsters because who in the hell would get married at Mar-A-Lago and not be a Trumpster.

Equally funny considering just a day or two ago, he was on Fox News where he stated he was happier off Twitter, and that it was probably better because he can do his memos that get to "more" people, somehow.

From President to greeter, to unwelcome wedding speeches. What a gigantic fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    I'm still fuckin mad about this.

Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    I am surprised that the husband didn't offer her to Trump as is his right as his king to bed the bride on her wedding night.
    Who said he was offered primae noticis?

The Unstoppable Force Kaleredar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    What a fucking loser. How on earth would anyone support this old whiny bitch?
    Anyone who sees a strong alpha male in that needs a psychological evaluation.
    I mean to be fair that could have been said of trump at any point if someone had ever looked into his personal life or finances.

It’s been said before and I’ll say it again; trump is a poor man’s idea of a rich man, a weak man’s idea of a strong man, and an idiot’s idea of a genius.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I am surprised that the husband didn't offer her to Trump as is his right as his king to bed the bride on her wedding night. He would probably die happy knowing Trump used his mushroom dick to pork his wife and would brag to all his MAGAT friends. We all know they are a bunch of Trumpsters because who in the hell would get married at Mar-A-Lago and not be a Trumpster.
    I always thought it was ironic that "cuck" was one of the Trump cult's favorite insults, given what those zealots seem willing to do for their Golden Idol.

More projection, I suppose.
    "The warning has been given. Their fate is now their own...."

The deal fell through when Rudy Giuliani and Terry Bollea got into a huge argument on who got to watch from a closet.

/bada bing!