Quote Originally Posted by Hollycakes View Post
    I'm less confused about Yup's ridiculous thought process (which we knew was already at monty python levels of absurd) but more why you guys indulge him.
    Because the replies are either interesting or funny if you don't mind plowing through some repetition.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Great fuckin movie by the way. Like, it's a bad movie, but it's some of the finest cinematic entertainment I've seen in a long while. Everything you want out of a big, dumb, testosterone infused action flick.
    I would've preferred they dump all the dumb action scenes and gave us 90 minutes of the Rock and Statham doing: "You know what I hate most about you?"

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Ok.

Then why are you on this site or even online at all?

I mean, why are you opening yourself to being vulnerable online during this cyber war, if all the people you're talking to and that talking to you are giving you bogus information?
    People have to live using the internet in modern times, sadly. People blew up the accidental conspiracy post I removed out of proportion.

O the topic of Trump though, I just want to point out one of the reasons I seemed to believe in him before (a lot of which has now just moved over to other right-wing groups):

He at least had a point with his "fuck bickering about anything else," we need to all collectively look at China over COVID. Instead, what's came of that since is we cowed out of investigating Wuhan any further and are now only focused on vaccines. The fact WHO claimed to be forbidden from investigating and we overlook that because of our current problems really makes me upset. People say Trump was a madman, and on a lot of levels, he was at least a liar, but he had that much of a point with not doing anything about China because of their power and influence.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    People have to live using the internet in modern times, sadly. People blew up the accidental conspiracy post I removed out of proportion.

O the topic of Trump though, I just want to point out one of the reasons I seemed to believe in him before (a lot of which has now just moved over to other right-wing groups):

He at least had a point with his "fuck bickering about anything else," we need to all collectively look at China over COVID. Instead, what's came of that since is we cowed out of investigating Wuhan any further and are now only focused on vaccines. The fact WHO claimed to be forbidden from investigating and we overlook that because of our current problems really makes me upset. People say Trump was a madman, and on a lot of levels, he was at least a liar, but he had that much of a point with not doing anything about China because of their power and influence.
    Wait.....

Having to walk through battlefield to get to work, is a lot different then camping on the battleground, so again, why open yourself to more of this cyber war by being online when you don't have to?

And if the covid isn't worth getting a vaccine over, then why does it matter which country unleashed it?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Thanks for admitting you supported a racist and a fascist like Trump.

As for your bullshit conspiracy theories... that is an entirely different problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    why does it matter which country unleashed it?
    Whether it's accidental or not, unleashing a biological terror that has claimed the lives of millions then adamantly refusing to own up to it or cooperating should be seen as a declaration of war against life itself.

About Trump being a fascist and a racist:

Immigration being considered in moderation is one of my lifelong desires and of the reasons I support right-wing views. For instance, explicitly with the duplicity and hostile responses China had with to COVID's origins, I wish on some level we deported all the Chinese and blocked any and all travel until they formally apologized and cooperated. But with the supposed stranglehold they have over the US in debt, we're never going to see this short of a declaration of war.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

Whether it's accidental or not, unleashing a biological terror that has claimed the lives of millions then adamantly refusing to own up to it or cooperating should be seen as a declaration of war against life itself.

Immigration being considered in moderation is one of my lifelong desires and of the reasons I support right-wing views. For instance, explicitly with the duplicity and hostile responses China had with to COVID's origins, I wish on some level we deported all the Chinese and blocked any and all travel until they formally apologized and cooperated. But with the supposed stranglehold they have over the US in debt, we're never going to see this short of a declaration of war.
    Yep, fascism and racism, and you admitted to supporting it.

You just called for deporting all Chinese people...

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    This is assuming that China developed the disease, right? Which there’s no evidence to support. You Trumpsters are so obvious with your racist desire to demonize it’s pathetic.

- - - Updated - - -

Says the admitted Trump supporter. Fucking hilarious Rand.
    Where is your evidence?

Or, I'll take that as an admission you are lying.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean that is an impressive display in a world now where the left is dominant and Trump and Republicans are demonized. A bunch of people formed in a mob showing up to say they'll do what they like, think what they like.

As for why it's relevant to me, I am at least anti-vax and am more and more angered by the day from the extremely aggressive media push to make everyone vaccinate. While I won't be doing anything to risk myself like going to a crowd to protest, I am never going to be vaccinated unless it comes to force, at which point we're not in a democracy.
    Interesting take, considering your post in another thread:

The duty of a good citizen is to give his life to the state. That means you must work, without question. You must also serve your nation through other means when demanded to, like military conscription and labor in times of crisis.
    Do you just not remember your earlier posts at all, or are you simply talking out of your ass?

The state "demands" vaccinations (not really), to protect it's citizens from a fucking plague, and that's a bridge too far? Or do you need the president to come and grab you by the pussy, first?
    Last edited by Santti; 2021-08-12 at 01:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

I wish on some level we deported all the Chinese and blocked any and all travel until they formally apologized and cooperated.
    Sure, right after you apologize for the genocide of Native Americans, slavery, and creating The Backstreet Boys. Wait, you weren't directly responsible for those things and don't feel you should be punished just because you have the same skin color as those responsible? Well now you see why what you said is a stupidly racist belief to have.

That wasn't my question.

My question is, if its not deadly or serious enough to take a vaccination for it, then why does it matter who released it? I mean its either a serious health risk or it isn't?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

This is assuming that China developed the disease, right?
    we will NEVER know anything factual other than it is, without a doubt, from Wuhan in China. Because they block any and all investigations with all their might. And I never insinuated we deport the Chinese for no reason, only in response to their responses. Kind of like the same way Xi Jinping threatens Chinese students to return over tensions.

Because they block any and all investigations with all their might.
    As a Trump supporter, seems like that sort of thing would be right up your alley.

we will NEVER know anything factual other than it is, without a doubt, from Wuhan in China. Because they block any and all investigations with all their might.
    Yep, we also know it's not a microchipped vaccine, where they want to spread 5G in our blood.

Glad we have that covered, so you can stop pushing those conspiracies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we just report the conspiracy theorist and move on?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Whether it's accidental or not, unleashing a biological terror that has claimed the lives of millions then adamantly refusing to own up to it or cooperating should be seen as a declaration of war against life itself…
    I love watching the complete utter lack of self awareness when he just called it a biological terror, but refuses to do the duty of a good citizen to protect others from said biological terror

Quote Originally Posted by Resurgo View Post
    I love watching the complete utter lack of self awareness when he just called it a biological terror, but refuses to do the duty of a good citizen to protect others from said biological terror
    I stay home most of the time and wear a mask if going out.

I stay home most of the time and wear a mask if going out.
    I guess since I asked you a question that you didn't;t answer but instead answered one I didn't;t ask, then when I restated it you ignored it, its safe to say I either blew your argument out of the water or exposed you as a bad faith poster......which is it?

Judge: Dominion suits against Trump allies Giuliani, Powell, Lindell can proceed

A federal judge in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday rejected requests from former Trump personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, pro-Trump lawyer Sidney Powell and MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell that he dismiss lawsuits from Dominion Voting Systems against the three.

The ruling pertains to three defamation lawsuits Dominion filed - at $1.3 billion each - against the three defendants for allegedly claiming without evidence that the voting machine company rigged the 2020 presidential election for President Biden by manipulating votes.

The ruling by U.S. District Judge Carl Nichols, a Trump nominee, swept aside the initial claims put forth by the defendants for why the suits should be tossed, from arguments that their alleged statements were legally protected opinions or were otherwise made without malicious intent to claims that the D.C. court lacked jurisdiction to hear the case.

In a 44-page opinion, Nichols first focused on the case against Powell, whom Dominion blamed for helping incite the riot, writing in its complaint that the demonstrators were "fueled by the disinformation campaign launched and sustained by Powell in concert with her allies and like-minded media outlets."

Nichols flatly rejected Powell's assertion that her statements could not be defamatory because they were not statements of fact or otherwise were protected speech because they occurred during the rough-and-tumble of the election.

"The question ... is whether a reasonable juror could conclude that Powell's statements expressed or implied a verifiably false fact about Dominion. This is not a close call," Nichols wrote. He added that "it is simply not the law that provably false statements cannot be actionable if made in the context of an election."

Among the allegedly defamatory statements that figure into Dominion's suit against Lindell is the MyPillow CEO's claim that on election night Trump's lead was so great that it "broke the algorithm" in the Dominion machines that were programmed to give more weight to votes cast in favor of Biden.

Lindell and Powell, in their motions to dismiss, claimed that their statements were not made with "actual malice" or reckless disregard for the truth, the legal standard that applies in defamation suits filed by public figures.

But Nichols, in his ruling, found that Dominion "has adequately alleged that Lindell made his claims knowing that they were false or with reckless disregard for the truth." Similarly, as to Powell, the judge found that Dominion had made a sufficient showing that she made her claims knowing that they were false, or at least with serious doubts as to their truthfulness.

In response to the lawsuit, Giuliani filed a motion to dismiss that was narrower in focus than the other two defendants' briefs. In a 10-page filing in April, Giuliani did not specifically address the merits of Dominion's claims but instead argued Dominion failed to satisfy procedural requirements for such cases.

Giuliani's claims, including that the Dominion plaintiffs had failed to adequately demonstrate a legal injury, were all denied by Nichols.

------

Tl;dr....a Trump nominated judge told Giuliani, Powell, and Lindell to go pound sand.

Already been provided. Thanks!
    No it wasn't.

This is what happens when you push fake quotes, and make up lies.

I do not support Trump. There, now you have nothing.

5+ Year Old Account
    Stay on topic. The conspiracies and needless back and forth derailed enough.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."