Quote Originally Posted by BronzeCondor View Post
    That may be "I'm offended!" culture's description of our 45th President, but yes, he's the new Sheriff and an agent of chaos within the Republican Party. With his tactless, boisterous claims, he is fueling a resurgence of purpose for Conservatism within the Republican Party as a means of subduing the Leftist hordes that have claimed dominion over America's institutions.
    And you really, truly, genuinely, honestly think that a narcissistic demagogue "agent of chaos" who routinely insults everyone, refuses to ever admit fault for anything, claims to have been the best President ever at everything he did, thinks leadership means "you tell people what to do and they do it," and insisted that he literally could not lose the election unless the Democrats committed fraud and still refuses to admit otherwise is the one to restore sanity and level-headedness to what you readily acknowledge is an increasingly conspiracy-minded GOP?

Because I have news for you: Donald Trump is explicitly WHY it's an increasingly conspiracy-minded GOP.
    Last edited by DarkTZeratul; 2021-08-17 at 12:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Oh didn't you hear? He tried and got the RNC to delete his plan from their website, it's blowing up in his face at this very moment. That incompetent thing.
    https://twitter.com/BidenSquadron/st...64969108828168

Don't forget this. This was him, a month ago, cheering the fact that he was pulling us out. And that it was his plan, that couldn't be changed. And yet, they still want to blame Biden for it. The only thing Biden could do, that the Taliban would agree to, was to delay it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.businessinsider.com/pro-...ography-2021-8

Hey, "Not-Trump's" social media platform and it's "NO CENSORSHIP!" stance seems to be great if you like images of child sexual abuse. Because the company doesn't seem to be doing much to stop those images, since they rely on their community to report the images and their community doesn't seem to be doing that.
    Not entirely surprising. From the party that supports Trump and his pedophile buddies like Matt Gaetz.

- - - Updated - - -

It looks like President Trump is beginning to make headway towards running in 2024, I'm personally looking forward to voting for him amid Republicans tightening up loose voting practices that were leftover from 2020. Although I do admit, Republicans need to up their ground game to encourage many voters to get out there and show their support, Democrats have an upper-hand in this regard.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...terest-in-2024
    https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...vp-2024-500632
    Going to be hard for him to run from prison. And, suppressing voters, isn't a good look for you, if that is the only fucking way you can win.

FREEDOM LOVERS had better not go to any Trump hotels.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-hotel...n-them-1619934

They're requiring masks for guests. Why does Trump hate freedom?

That may be "I'm offended!" culture's description of our 45th President, but yes, he's the new Sheriff and an agent of chaos within the Republican Party. With his tactless, boisterous claims, he is fueling a resurgence of purpose for Conservatism within the Republican Party as a means of subduing the Leftist hordes that have claimed dominion over America's institutions.

I hope I made that colorful enough to match the tone of the posters here.

Traditionally, I've been a moderate, but I felt forced to take a side that was 2nd choice in 2016 amid Bernie's failure to materialize any seriousness about running on an anti-Establishment platform. Our country is heading down a dangerous path, with Corporate America weaponizing the Left to help keep Anti-China & Anti-Globalism ambitions that Conservatives have at bay. This may not pay off in the end if the Left turns on Corporate America for being in bed with an Authoritarian Superpower hellbent on destroying America in favor of what it sees as a Divine Right to rule the world.
    So, you go from Bernie, to fucking Trump? You were never for fucking Bernie if you think Trump is the alternative to fucking Bernie.

10+ Year Old Account
    With how serious this forum takes itself, it's no surprise that humor flies under the radar.
    Have you tried being funny, and I don't mean your talking points being a joke.

That is a poor strategy and don't agree with that.
    Clearly you do if you think they are "loose strategies" that needed to be "tied up."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    "The GOP quietly removed a webpage hailing Trump's peace deal with the Taliban as the militant group seized power in Afghanistan"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...cid=uxbndlbing
    "Trump never said that" is step three or four in the deflection strategy.

- - - Updated - - -

Traditionally, I've been a moderate, but I felt forced to take a side that was 2nd choice in 2016 amid Bernie's failure to materialize any seriousness about running on an anti-Establishment platform. Our country is heading down a dangerous path, with Corporate America weaponizing the Left to help keep Anti-China & Anti-Globalism ambitions that Conservatives have at bay. This may not pay off in the end if the Left turns on Corporate America for being in bed with an Authoritarian Superpower hellbent on destroying America in favor of what it sees as a Divine Right to rule the world.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH "Conservatives are anti China" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    So, you go from Bernie, to fucking Trump? You were never for fucking Bernie if you think Trump is the alternative to fucking Bernie.
    I supported Bernie, for the same reason I supported Trump. They were both agents of change for the system and also spoke out against the Washington Establishment, neither certainly not altruistic heroes. One ended up being a weaker force, and the other, much stronger, but more unpredictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH "Conservatives are anti China" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    I love that Trump is "anti-China" while every single piece of his shitty Red Hat merch is made in China and his daughter was going around as an "agent of the government" swooping up Chinese trademarks for the family company to make millions off of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well over five thousand Tampa-area children are already in isolation or quarantine.

A Texas judge has ruled a Texas county can impose a mask mandate, yes, even after TSCOTUS ruled.

Indiana of all fucking places allows mask mandates, even encouraging them. Hoosier would have guessed that?

Even the Party of Trump is starting to flinch here. They know they messed up and they know the school year is on the way. The more of them move in the direction of safety, the better.

- - - Updated - - -

Shit, there was one more.

Texas begs FEMA for mortuary trailers, expecting a wave of deaths.

"So Abbott has changed his mind on bl--"

No.

10+ Year Old Account
    I supported Bernie, for the same reason I supported Trump. They were both agents of change for the system and also spoke out against the Washington Establishment, neither certainly not altruistic heroes. One ended up being a weaker force, and the other, much stronger, but more unpredictable.
    In other words, you're a political terrorist, seeking only to sow chaos and disruption, rather than someone concerned with policy and governance.

At least you admitted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia;53342863[url=https://apnews.com/article/health-indiana-coronavirus-pandemic-816abab2695c1409267f70624004ec25
    Indiana of all fucking places allows mask mandates[/url], even encouraging them. Hoosier would have guessed that?

Even the Party of Trump is starting to flinch here. They know they messed up and they know the school year is on the way. The more of them move in the direction of safety, the better.
    Oh don’t worry, Trumpers are still trying to fuck it up in hoosierland. They are trying to get petitions signed against the mask mandate. Had some people in the neighborhood not send their children to school, I assume in protest of the mask mandate… they are full on Trumpers

But Trump literally wants to take us back to the fucking dark ages. Bernie wants to fix shit. Trump broke everything he could. Trump was LITERALLY Putin's bitch on EVERYTHING Russia.

But Trump literally wants to take us back to the fucking dark ages. Bernie wants to fix shit. Trump broke everything he could. Trump was LITERALLY Putin's bitch on EVERYTHING Russia.
    Trump isn't necessarily the correct leader to guide us into the future but as an agent of change, he caused a lot of people to care about politics again (on both sides). He spent a lot of time ranting, and a lot of time ranting about things wrong with our Federal Government & Corporate America (not all necessarily valid).

If Bernie was true to his Anti-Establishment platform, he would of told Establishment Hillary to shove it. But he caved, and it showed he wasn't serious about fighting the Establishment. If he caved to Hillary, would he have caved to everything else in favor of the Establishment? We don't know, because he never put up a fight, especially after emails were leaked about the primary being rigged in Hillary's favor. His purpose seems to be a dragnet for The Democrats to swoop up the left-leaning fringes, only to conveniently cave at the end of the primaries and endorse an establishment candidate.

And Trump I don't believe Trump broke anything except the minds of his critics, which is proof our system of checks and balances is effective. As for your claim about Russia, that's a matter of political theater. We kept sanctions on powerful Russian interests, we kept up our surveillance patrols all along Russia's border, we melted a bunch of Russian mercenaries that got froggy in Syria, nothing much has really changed between Obama & Trump.

e a dragnet for The Democrats to swoop up the left-leaning fringes, only to conveniently cave at the end of the primaries and endorse an establishment candidate.

And Trump I don't believe Trump broke anything except the minds of his critics, which is proof our system of checks and balances is effective. As for your claim about Russia, that's a matter of political theater. We kept sanctions on powerful Russian interests, we kept up our surveillance patrols all along Russia's border, we melted a bunch of Russian mercenaries that got froggy in Syria, nothing much has really changed between Obama & Trump.
    ya bribery, fraud, and jan 6

no laws or anything broken /eyeroll

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    ya bribery, fraud, and jan 6

no laws or anything broken /eyeroll
    Proof that our system is well in-tact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Later this year, Bob Woodward, who should be a household name in US presidential politics, is planning to release a book about Trump, detailing the last days of his presidency. This will round out Woodward's Trump trilogy, adding a third book as a sequel to the previously-released "Fear" and "Rage". As the article below states, he has not yet announced a name for this book, but if he's taking suggestions, I would heartily like to throw an idea into the ring and suggest the title: "Impotence".

The three-volume box-set would be glorious, don't you think?
    Well, to nobody's great surprise, Bob Woodward didn't take my suggestion, and his third book will be titled "Peril".

CNN Exclusive: Title, cover and details of new Trump book from Bob Woodward and Robert Costa revealed
    First it was "Fear," then it was "Rage," now it is "Peril." That is the title of the highly-anticipated third book about President Trump from legendary journalist Bob Woodward, this time written with co-author Robert Costa, a Washington Post national political reporter.

"Peril" is scheduled for release on September 21, and will closely examine the tumultuous time spanning the November 2020 election, the January 6 insurrection, and President Biden's inauguration. According to details exclusively obtained by CNN, the book will reveal how the transition period was "far more than just a domestic political crisis" and "one of the most dangerous periods in American history."

The book will be published by Simon & Schuster, which published Woodward's first two bestselling books on Trump.

According to sources familiar with the book, Woodward and Costa interviewed more than 200 insiders for "Peril," resulting in more than 6,000 pages of transcripts. CNN obtained the book's jacket, which says it "takes readers deep inside the Trump White House, the Biden White House, the 2020 campaign, and the Pentagon and Congress, with eyewitness accounts of what really happened."

Woodward and Costa obtained "never-before-seen material from secret orders, transcripts of confidential calls, diaries, emails, meeting notes and other personal and government records," sources familiar with the book told CNN.

"Peril" also goes behind the scenes during the earliest days of the Biden administration, just weeks after the attack at the Capitol and as the coronavirus pandemic continued to rage throughout the country. The book's title comes from a line in Biden's inaugural address, according to sources familiar with the book.

"Over the centuries through storm and strife, in peace and in war, we have come so far. But we still have far to go. We will press forward with speed and urgency, for we have much to do in this winter of peril and possibility," Biden said on the steps of the Capitol on January 20.

Woodward is known for his bombshell reporting, with explosive details in his 2020 book "Rage" that revealed Trump understood how contagious and deadly the Covid-19 virus was long before the American people were made aware.

Woodward's first book on Trump, 2018's "Fear," detailed the extraordinary measures taken by top officials and White House aides to prevent what they saw as a president "unhinged" and unable to control his own impulses.

The book jacket for "Peril" also includes an intriguing quote about Trump's presidential ambitions for 2024.

"He had an army. An army for Trump. He wants that back," Brad Parscale, Trump's former campaign manager, said privately in July 2021. "I don't think he sees it as a comeback. He sees it as vengeance."

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Difference being one actually was that and the other was Trump, you're kidding yourself if Trump was an agent of change. Trump in no way was stronger, he's one of the weakest men around.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Trump isn't necessarily the correct leader to guide us into the future but as an agent of change, he caused a lot of people to care about politics again (on both sides). He spent a lot of time ranting, and a lot of time ranting about things wrong with our Federal Government & Corporate America (not all necessarily valid).

If Bernie was true to his Anti-Establishment platform, he would of told Establishment Hillary to shove it. But he caved, and it showed he wasn't serious about fighting the Establishment. If he caved to Hillary, would he have caved to everything else in favor of the Establishment? We don't know, because he never put up a fight, especially after emails were leaked about the primary being rigged in Hillary's favor. His purpose seems to be a dragnet for The Democrats to swoop up the left-leaning fringes, only to conveniently cave at the end of the primaries and endorse an establishment candidate.

What checks and balances? The Republicans literally gave that fucker anything he wanted. Including saving him from 2 impeachments, where they had enough evidence to literally convict him in a fucking court of law to sentence him to the rest of his fucking life if it were a court case.

Trump literally has about a dozen cases going on right now, especially with what we know was going on in the background on and around January 6th post election. He was literally trying to violate the constitution and install himself as a fucking dictator.

And there is a popular talking point with right wingers. That we were "energy independent" during Trump's reign as president. Except we weren't. Trump DOUBLED the imports of Russian oil in 2019 and 2020, over previous years and previous presidents. Trump changed the EPA regulations about Asbestos to appease Trump since that is one of their exports. Trump believed Putin, over EVERY EXPERT IN INTELLIGENCE about what happened in 2016, including Mueller and the Republican led Senate Intelligence committee that determined that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia at least twice by their reports.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Difference being one actually was that and the other was Trump, you're kidding yourself if Trump was an agent of change. Trump in no way was stronger, he's one of the weakest men around.
    He was a stronger force, because he endured the Republican party, and the Democrats, to make it into office. Although, not strong enough to make it much further than that.

What checks and balances? The Republicans literally gave that fucker anything he wanted. Including saving him from 2 impeachments, where they had enough evidence to literally convict him in a fucking court of law to sentence him to the rest of his fucking life if it were a court case.

Trump literally has about a dozen cases going on right now, especially with what we know was going on in the background on and around January 6th post election. He was literally trying to violate the constitution and install himself as a fucking dictator.

And there is a popular talking point with right wingers. That we were "energy independent" during Trump's reign as president. Except we weren't. Trump DOUBLED the imports of Russian oil in 2019 and 2020, over previous years and previous presidents. Trump changed the EPA regulations about Asbestos to appease Trump since that is one of their exports. Trump believed Putin, over EVERY EXPERT IN INTELLIGENCE about what happened in 2016, including Mueller and the Republican led Senate Intelligence committee that determined that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia at least twice by their reports.
    Just read this about the Russian oil situation you described, as I had not heard that claim before.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ising-tensions

It looks like US companies began purchasing Russian oil due to the embargo on Venezuela & OPEC cuts, and it didn't stir any partisan or bi-partisan concern in Washington.

And I believe you are putting too much emphasis on Trump's statement as it relates to Putin as a huge red flag, even if it was a dumb statement. And he's made a lot of them. He also made dumb statements regarding his "Great Friend Xi" & Rocket Man in North Korea. Does that mean he was in bed with them too? Not necessarily. There are plenty of events that show US has maintained a strong position versus Russia and we've continued to monitor them aggressively in the Black Sea & Northern Europe, as we have done traditionally.

There was also the matter of the F-35 sales to Turkey that we pulled out of once we got wind of the S-400 deal. You would think if Trump really had a soft spot for a Russians, that would have been allowed to stay the course.

If you were expecting a complete shut out of Russian economic transactions because of Russia's hostile nature toward the US, I would hope you'd be as equally concerned with China and US political interests tied there. But that's a discussion for another topic.

Proof that our system is well in-tact.
    ah yes the "conservative mindset" its not breaking the law and all is fine as long we aren't held accountable