Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    Dumb whore needs a shower if stuff is sticking to her.
    I laughed at this way more than I should have
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Now that half the country is fully vaccinated guess who is not. Guess who will die in greater numbers from now on. The dude who came up with that magnetizing was a Democrat too, it's all part of the plan to only have Dems vaccinated and Republicans dead so they don't even have to cheat in election because there won't be any Republicans anyway. /s
    A sad silver lining if there was ever one..

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Its my zombie chopping shovel!
    I'm not allowed to keep mine at the office

By the way, I'd love to hear more about the cancer-causing magnetic metals. Because there's a very thin slice in the Venn diagram of people who know which non-iron metals are magnetic, and also, think vaccines cause cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I'm not allowed to keep mine at the office

By the way, I'd love to hear more about the cancer-causing magnetic metals. Because there's a very thin slice in the Venn diagram of people who know which non-iron metals are magnetic, and also, think vaccines cause cancer.
    see i had 3 other zombie tools i could not so i had to settle on the shovel...

its amazing how imitating a shovel is when you pull it out of your sedan. its just so unexpected people really are offsetting and are at a disadvantage. one for the office one for the trunk.

Wait you think these people have more details other than "umm, ahh, oooh....well that's what i heard"
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

We could spend all day talking about why Trump lost the election.

(Looks back 500 pages at this)

And we clearly have. This opinion is not one I necessarily agree with, but I feel is worth discussion.

Message to Trump: This is why you lost the election

There is a compelling scene in the 2014 blockbuster movie “Guardians of the Galaxy” in which the Peter Quill character, played by Chris Pratt, is threatened by the Yondu character, played by Michael Rooker. Yondu looks menacingly into Quill’s eyes and declares, “When I picked you up as a kid, these boys wanted to eat you. ... I saved your life.” Quill screams back in his defense, “Oh, will you shut up about that? ... Normal people don’t even think about eating someone else, much less that person having to be grateful for it.”

Cut to the 2020 presidential election and, according to a forthcoming book by Wall Street Journal reporter Michael Bender titled “Frankly, We Did Win This Election,” then-President Trump angrily interrupted a policy meeting in the Oval Office to vent about Joe Biden by allegedly asking, “How am I losing in the polls to a mental retard?”

That’s how, to begin with. To paraphrase Peter Quill, “Normal people don’t even think about calling someone else a ‘mental retard.’”
    There's more to it of course, but I'm going to skip ahead to some numbers.

A number of Republicans with whom I’ve spoken believe that Trump’s bombastic, bullying, unpresidential antics probably cost him as much as 10 percent of the vote. Let’s give Trump the benefit of the doubt and say it was only 1 percent. That still equals about 1.5 million votes. And, again, he lost Georgia, Wisconsin and Arizona by a total of just more than 42,000 votes.

Nobody likes a bully, and few people like an insult comic as a president. It’s quite logical to imagine that Trump’s churlish, unpresidential demeanor caused at least 1 percent of the electorate to flip its votes.
    Trump lost the popular vote...um, again. But his loss in the EC was likely due to multiple factors. Now that the non-AZ dust is settled, who here believes conservatives dumped Trump in enough numbers to make a dent?

Also, read the rest of the article if you have time. Just because I don't agree with it doesn't make it any less interesting or well-written.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    see i had 3 other zombie tools i could not so i had to settle on the shovel
    I have a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire in my trunk. It's a Halloween prop and I never figured out what to do with it.

I have a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire in my trunk. It's a Halloween prop and I never figured out what to do with it.
    according to the blessed zombie guide a baseball bat is not a good tool, gotta smash to get to that brain!!!! Bats break too easly.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

The Unstoppable Force Kaleredar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    A sad silver lining if there was ever one..
    But the sad fact of the matter is that there are still people who can't get the vaccine for legitimate reasons (allergies to the ingredients, immunocompromised individuals, etc) who can still be hurt, and not just these dumb yahoos who opt not to take it.

And moreover, allowing COVID to find places to fester only serves to allow it the potential to mutate into forms that are more deadly, contagious, and, possibly, resistant to the vaccines.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    And moreover, allowing COVID to find places to fester only serves to allow it the potential to mutate into forms that are more deadly, contagious, and, possibly, resistant to the vaccines.
    Possibly, though if there is any genuine silver lining with the fools that refuse to get vaccinated it's that a great deal of them are in rural areas, so it's less of a problem then if they were in major urban areas.

For instance in my country we have only a 23% vaccination rate, abysmal and driven in very large part by fools who don't want to get the jab ( they call it a conspiracy ). However in spite of those cretins we've managed to significantly lower the number of cases to around 100-200 a day.

The summer heat has helped but a big reason is due to the fact a majority or close to a majority of the population in every major city has gotten vaccinated.

Rural folks are still imbeciles.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Retired <Dreamstate> Gehennas

Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    Well, according to this, he is writing the "Book of all books." I wonder if it will be the biggliest book to ever be made. Yuge.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...edgdhp&pc=U531
    Would this have to go through the scrutiny of the current admin to make sure there is nothing in there that shouldn't be in there?

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Would this have to go through the scrutiny of the current admin to make sure there is nothing in there that shouldn't be in there?
    Trump basically made grand claims like "every publisher on Earth wants to hand me billions to write a book with no known title, subject, and based on 'my' last book, author.". Considering most books are more than 140 characters, Trump's claim that he is "writing like crazy" is also likely false.

For all we know, Trump is talking about his blog.

Yes, in theory, Trump's book would have to be checked like Trump's admin checked books about him in office. But we can't deduce that purely from the bullshit he and his PR people spit into microphones.

Trump basically made grand claims like "every publisher on Earth wants to hand me billions to write a book with no known title, subject, and based on 'my' last book, author.". Considering most books are more than 140 characters, Trump's claim that he is "writing like crazy" is also likely false.

Yes, in theory, Trump's book would have to be checked like Trump's admin checked books about him in office. But we can't deduce that purely from the bullshit he and his PR people spit into microphones.
    Imagine being forced to read a manuscript actually authored by Trump. It’s like some weird form of torture.

I don't know if it would be officially required to be checked, but you can get bet that it will be checked to anyway to ensure Trump doesn't decide to randomly divulge state secrets.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Oh, he's absolutely not physically writing it himself. I doubt he even could. But he'd certainly jot down what he wants to be in there, each point no more than the length of a tweet, ofc.

I would 100% expect him to try include things he shouldn't, though. A little secret here, another small secret there, he'd do it because he wants to "get the truth out" and score points with the cult. He's the guy that would reveal Area 51 actually has aliens employed there lol

Honestly, I'm sure that there are plenty of people looking for a Trump book from the man himself, and they'd pay a lot for it. But, I guess, we'll have to wait for the bullshit to be waded through to really know what's going on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Imagine being forced to read a manuscript actually authored by Trump. It’s like some weird form of torture.
    I'd rather be waterboarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    I don't know if it would be officially required to be checked, but you can get bet that it will be checked to anyway to ensure Trump doesn't decide to randomly divulge state secrets.
    And you just know that he'd try. Either because he wants to beat the "I tried to give you the truth" drum, or because he just can't tell the difference between things that are and aren't secrets.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    And you just know that he'd try. Either because he wants to beat the "I tried to give you the truth" drum, or because he just can't tell the difference between things that are and aren't secrets.
    The latter, because I assume someone told him that discussing state secrets when your not longer President means they put you in jail and throw away the key.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    The latter, because I assume someone told him that discussing state secrets when your not longer President means they put you in jail and throw away the key.
    But he is the President, just ask him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Tell her it's quite alright that she doesn't get the vaccine, that was the Democrats plan all along. Democrats know that everything is political nowadays so by saying vaccines are important they knew Republicans will not take them. Now that half the country is fully vaccinated guess who is not. Guess who will die in greater numbers from now on. The dude who came up with that magnetizing was a Democrat too, it's all part of the plan to only have Dems vaccinated and Republicans dead so they don't even have to cheat in election because there won't be any Republicans anyway.

/s
    if you can get this theory to fox it may do the country some good as they try to foil the dems‘ plan

By all accounts the evidence we’ve got shows it was started before Barr’s time, but I think I also saw that he was pressing for these investigations to wrap up before Trump left office… All three are going to have to face questions about their competency at the very least.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Will it be on par with Vogon Poetry?

why would Barr be terrified? Unless he has broken an actual law the best Congress can do is shake their finger at him.