10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Fuck no it's not in 'Murica. States can regulate/limit this, but it's not uncommon for kids to have guns.

Hell, IIRC NRA TV had an entire show about kids and guns and how cute and fun they can be.
    I can see that shit, this walks on stage

Quote Originally Posted by A dead eyed interns voice shouts.
    Hey there Kids! It's your great gunfriend, your favorite uncle, Second Amendment Sam! Do you know what today's magic words are?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boys and Girls
    DOUBLE TAP!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    What the fuck?

For starters, why the hell they're letting minors handle guns? isnt that illegal?
    Nope, which is why there are so many shootings by underage kids killing their siblings or parents.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Idk, there are a lot of good people in FL and TX, not all of them are stupid af, though anyone who would type that either one rules, well, yeah...
    No one is really saying that ALL of Texas or Florida are stupid as fuck but the smart ones don’t really have an iota of power to keep them from being stupid as fuck at a state level.

Florida could break off and sink into the ocean with zero survivors and despite all the good people lost, we would still be better off collectively as a nation while also ditching one of the biggest welfare queens there is saving us over 63 billion a year during the good times let alone the bad.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go figure...OAN's primary funder with over 90% of all funding is...AT&T.
    UPDATE: NAACP to meet with AT&T to pretty much demand they drop OANN.

After Reuters' report was released, Johnson and the NAACP condemned AT&T.

"We are outraged to learn that AT&T has been funneling tens of millions of dollars into OAN since the network’s inception. As a result, AT&T has caused irreparable damage to our democracy. The press should inform the American public with facts, not far-right propaganda and conspiracy theories," he said at the time.

"AT&T is directly supporting efforts that undermine our democracy and suppress our right to vote. It’s reprehensible."
    I believe he meant "deplorable"/

I'm actually more stunned not by them holding guns, but them listing them all.
    On a christmas card.
    A gun list.
    A fucking list of guns on a christmas card.
    I've seen tons of xmas photos of idiots holding up their brand new pink guns etc.

In what batshit insane world, would anyone who receives a christmas family photo, ask themselves, "Oh this is nice! but WHICH FUCKING GUNS ARE THEY HOLDING?"
    My xmas is incomplete until I know.

And yea white kids + guns= Junior Patriots!
    It's a right of passage.
    But only if you're white, not from the city and use it to kill animals before moving on to humans.
    Otherwise, you're a thug who voted for Biden and are the downfall of America.

Conservatives creep me right the fuck out.
    That image screams inbreeding and hillbillys to me.
    Cause you know nothing says christmas like a fucking gun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollycakes View Post
    I'm actually more stunned not by them holding guns, but them listing them all.
    On a christmas card.
    A gun list.
    A fucking list of guns on a christmas card.
    I've seen tons of xmas photos of idiots holding up their brand new pink guns etc.

In what batshit insane world, would anyone who receives a christmas family photo, ask themselves, "Oh this is nice! but WHICH FUCKING GUNS ARE THEY HOLDING?"
    My xmas is incomplete until I know.

And yea white kids + guns= Junior Patriots!
    It's a right of passage.
    But only if you're white, not from the city and use it to kill animals before moving on to humans.
    Otherwise, you're a thug who voted for Biden and are the downfall of America.

Conservatives creep me right the fuck out.
    That image screams inbreeding and hillbillys to me.
    Cause you know nothing says christmas like a fucking gun.
    These are the same people that believe guns and Jesus are inextricably linked.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    What the fuck?

For starters, why the hell they're letting minors handle guns? isnt that illegal?
    I think we should be more concerned that everyone in that picture is so depressed, seriously they look like they are seconds away from using the gun on themselves.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...tigators-find/

TLDR: Ivnanka's "food aide" program was a joke and Congressional investigators found that the $6B program was mismanaged by the Trump administration for political gain.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.motherjones.com/politics...tigators-find/

TLDR: Ivnanka's "food aide" program was a joke and Congressional investigators found that the $6B program was mismanaged by the Trump administration for political gain.
    /shocked pika...

Yeah, I know, who am I kidding.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Grrrr, from that article:

"The program was unveiled in May 2020 by Ivanka Trump. “I’m not shy about asking people to step up to the plate,” the president’s older daughter said in an interview to promote the initiative."

You know, like women wanted you to with your father!
    But this was more important obviously cause you can hand contracts to friends!

Ohhh I misread, she has no issues asking others to step up.
    Silly me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollycakes View Post
    Grrrr, from that article:

"The program was unveiled in May 2020 by Ivanka Trump. “I’m not shy about asking people to step up to the plate,” the president’s older daughter said in an interview to promote the initiative."

You know, like women wanted you to with your father!
    But this was more important obviously cause you can hand contracts to friends!

Ohhh I misread, she has no issues asking others to step up.
    Silly me.
    John F. Kennedy: "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."
    Ivanka Trump: "Ask not what you can do for your country, ask what your country can do for you."

Hell, you can substitute pretty much any Trump in there for Ivanka and it still works.
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

10+ Year Old Account
    So let's hear from Ohio Rep. Jordan, who--

I had nothing to do with any of this
    Yeah..the murderous insurrection committee had a nice little chat with Jordan, who admitted calling Trump during the attack and might possibly have forgotten talking to Trump before the attack.

https://www.wftv.com/news/local/brev...GHCJ5RGB4Z7JE/

"It's the right of every parent to threaten and harass teachers!" - Ron DeSantis, paraphrased.

“We’re going to fight to preserve the rights of parents,” DeSantis said.

DeSantis said the direction of the Department of Justice to mobilize the FBI to investigate parents who are speaking out against mask mandates is an infringement on First Amendment rights.

He said the state will protect parents’ rights to vocalize their concerns.

“We’re not going to be cooperating with any federal investigation into parents,” DeSantis said.

DeSantis said local law enforcement are able to handle any issues that do arrive and don’t need federal investigators to intervene.
    Clearly the locals aren't doing their jobs given that it's gotten so bad that the Feds are stepping in.

- - - Updated - - -

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/5...annon-contempt

The party of "Law and Order" is not acting very law and order-y, encouraging members to oppose the Bannon contempt vote. Their rationale -

For the past ten months, several nonpartisan entities
    I'm stopping there since they had a chance to participate in a bipartisan entity investigating the events and chose not to.

10+ Year Old Account
    chose not to.
    Incidentally, this is their public, signed approval that, from now on, if anyone just doesn't want to testify in front of Congress -- even a Democrat -- they have blanket permission to just not do it.

The more I think about this the more it's fucked up lol.
    Remember when this was a fucking parody?

They were mocking what has now become reality.
    They were going for over the top stupid.
    Who knew it'd be the future of the GoP.
    I also keep thinking about the most common christmas sayings such as:

Peace on Earth.
    Goodwill to men etc.

For me, guns pretty much have one purpose, killing.
    If the holidays aren't a time for killing, then when the fuck is.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/5...k-called-truth

ITSFUCKINGHAPPENING.JPG!

TRUTH Social, Trumps new social media platform. I can't wait.

ITSFUCKINGHAPPENING.JPG!

Ahh, yes, Truth. Something Trump has no idea about.

Best bits of the article:

"I am excited to send out my first TRUTH on TRUTH Social very soon. TMTG was founded with a mission to give a voice to all. I'm excited to soon begin sharing my thoughts on TRUTH Social and to fight back against Big Tech. Everyone asks me why doesn’t someone stand up to Big Tech? Well, we will be soon!” he added.
    Let's take bets on that first "TRUTH" being the election was stolen from him.

The Trump Media & Technology Group also announced plans to launch a subscription-based video service called TMTG+ that will feature "non-woke" programming. The new endeavor will be led by reality television producer Scott St. John who has worked on shows like “Deal or No Deal" and “America’s Got Talent."
    So it will be Trump ranting about "the election being stolen" and game shows/reality shows, probably with Trump ranting. I guess the sub will pay for the social media platform to be free.

My bets are within the first week, it gets hacked and DDoSed.

10+ Year Old Account

ITSFUCKINGHAPPENING.JPG!

I thought he tried something like this and it failed spectacularly.

Did I simply have a vision from the future?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    Let's take bets on that first "TRUTH" being the election was stolen from him.
    Honestly, the last bit of that quote sounds like it could have come from the same script Freedom Phone guy was reading from.

"Everyone says why don't we do X?! So we did!"

okbuddybaka

Honestly, the last bit of that quote sounds like it could have come from the same script Freedom Phone guy was reading from.

"Everyone says why don't we do X?! So we did!"

okbuddybaka
    Hey, I'm all for competition and creating your own space if one isn't available. Nothing inherently wrong with them doing this. However, as history has shown repeatedly with these ventures by the fascist right, they won't secure personal data, it will be hacked(because it became a target the moment it was announced) and repeatedly DDoSed(or just taken down from not having enough capacity to handle whatever traffic shows up).