Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    One, Pence apparently was able to defend his views on making American laws about abortion backed by Bible passages. I mean, what choice does he have, but we're still not a nation built on a church.
    The GOP disagrees with this statement. Yes officially there is a separation of church and state but they don't even consider that a guideline.

And its hard to argue the US isn't when they added "One nation under god" to the pledge back in 1954
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    But you said sitting President. Trump is not. That's why its overkill, and feeding his narcissism. There is always an ambulance in the President's motorcade. It's procedure. It's not in a former President's motorcade. The reason of an attempted assassination or attempt on his life, is a stretch but I guess.

I tried to look at Obama's and got one where he had jury duty. It is 4 cars, obviously Secret Service, perhaps one of his staff and that is it. I'm sure this is Trump's motorcade the rest of the time, but as above if they are trying to justify some attempt is silly.
    Oh, I agree it is overkill with Trump as he is no longer sitting president. However, with as much hate as he is rightfully getting, I wouldn't put it past someone to actually try something at the rate he is going. Not saying anyone would because he is on limited time anyway due to many factors but, hey, crazier things have happened. I mean, look at John Hinckley Jr.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have we considered the option that the motorcade was the SS and Willis' decision?

The cheeto is now off the plane and in his motorcade on the way to turn himself in.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Have we considered the option that the motorcade was the SS and Willis' decision?
    That motorcade I linked was from New Jersey; Bedminster to airport and Atlanta. Quick look is 49 minutes from Bedminster to Teterboro.

Not sure what happened in Georgia.
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2023-08-24 at 11:23 PM.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    Trump claims the video of his Tucker Carlson interview has already garnered more than 231,000,000 views and “still counting.”
    Obviously this is misleading.

Everyone here knows how this is counted, but Forbes spells it out. If the video appears in your feed, even if you don't ask for it, even if you don't click on it, and especially even if you don't watch it, it counts. So if, oh I dunno, Elon Musk forces it into a bunch of feeds, the numbers go up.

Forbes says the number of likes was 536,000 or so. So, if Trump was telling the truth, it would mean of everyone who watched it, over 99% didn't like it. That's probably not a like ratio he wants to brag about. Or, more realistically, the people who watched that were Trump supporters, supporting their fucking coward and fragile fucking snowflake, was 500k+ which...wait, don't we have a thread about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    The most recent episode, episode 8, has 3.8 million video views.

Carlson averaged around 3.25 million viewers per episode on his primetime cable news program on Fox News.
    500k isn't really something to brag about. I suppose that's why they're using the useless 231 million number. Actually hold on.

May The Fourth Arrest Be With Him
    -- Mark Hamill

Huh, I was expecting Trump's video to be on my "I follow 3 people" account. There goes that punchline.

"Surely 536,000 likes means it was more than 536,000 people who actually watched it, but just didn't click the Like button?"

Well a Trump supporter who watches the Trump video with Trump words and Trump lies and doesn't click like, that's Trump's problem not mine. But, sure, why not, let's adjust for inflation, so to speak.

This WatchMojo video about Mark Hamill as the Joker was just posted 18 minutes ago. 1,300 views, 105 likes. So, sure, it was posted, over a thousand people raced to it, only 100 likes.

Let's use that ratio and scale up the Carlson interview.

536,000 x 1,300/100 = rounded up to 7 million views.

Now that's not bad at all, and seems to fit in nicely with Edge-'s earlier postings. 7M viewing would be a pretty good day for him, so, it checks out.

*ahem*

But.

12.8 million people watched the debates. Trump still loses. He is a lying loser, hiding in his safe space, lying about his viewing numbers when more people watched his own employee say Trump was the most despised politician in America.

Well, that was fun. Who's for Chinese?

- - - Updated - - -

That motorcade I linked was from New Jersey; Bedminster to airport and Atlanta.
    Well, asked and answered.

Harrison Floyd, the head of "Black Voices for Trump", has a mugshot and will apparently be the only indicted individual who will spend time in jail, apparently. He didn't post bond, at least not yet.

https://www.ajc.com/news/former-blac...OORRDU7MR7KHA/

https://twitter.com/RepMTG/status/1694849434062877177

Apparently Speaker Greene feels left out that she wasn't indicted in GA, so she instead posted a poorly shooped version of a mugshot in a show of solidarity or something.

Simps gonna simp.

15+ Year Old Account
    Watched the AP coverage of the Trump arraignment. Really boring. They followed Trump to the Fulton Jail, couldn't get in, Trump came out and spewed a bunch of lies about how he's being persecuted for questioning the election etc and is now jumping on his private jet to go back home.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Donald Trump says he is *checks notes* 215 lbs.

I...

Hm.

Quote Originally Posted by Imbas Forosnai View Post
    It’s supposed to go boringly — they don’t want him there any longer than he needs to be. The county doesn’t want a circus.
    Why did we elect a clown for president then?

Ex-presidential mugshot, baby.

@Breccia. It seems he got the same treatment in Georgia. In fact motorcades look identical but my first post I saw crawl of Bedminster and before he departed.

https://twitter.com/vanhoa2272/statu...6rYIugALw&s=19

Idk this person's account but I see the news crawl. So my assumption this is Georgia motorcade.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account

I need the t-shirt

Resident Cosplay Progressive

I'm on it!! My new Avatar!

- - - Updated - - -

Trump self-reports his height and weight as 6’3”, 215 lbs.

Ahh, WTF!?! He gets to give his own height and weight. This is bs.

- - - Updated - - -

Noah Karim Mikhail is 6’3”, 215 lbs.

Same height/weight Trump just self-reported to the Fulton Jail.

This is a high school football star who lists his height and weight on his Twitter page. Funny enough he would likely lie about his weight being more, cause they want big athletes.

10+ Year Old Account
    He gets to give his own height and weight. This is bs.
    "You're under arrest for lying on official government documents. How much do you weigh?"
    "215 pounds."
    "You're under arrest again for lying on official government forms."

Somebody doesn't look happy! Now the question is that face pre or post tantrum?
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Wealth inequality is here to stay, sometimes it's just how lifes cookie crumbles and all of society is better off for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    But from what I can see it is quite probable Æthelstan was the first Brexiteer, likely the Farage of his age seeing off the European continentals in the very first successful Brexit.

Well, it is official. All you have to do is turn him green and you have this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm on it!! My new Avatar!

- - - Updated - - -

Trump self-reports his height and weight as 6’3”, 215 lbs.

Ahh, WTF!?! He gets to give his own height and weight. This is bs.

- - - Updated - - -

Noah Karim Mikhail is 6’3”, 215 lbs.

Same height/weight Trump just self-reported to the Fulton Jail.

This is a high school football star who lists his height and weight on his Twitter page. Funny enough he would likely lie about his weight being more, cause they want big athletes.
    Fake. It's a forgery.
    We need to see the official girth certificate.
    Long form.
    Measured, weighed and verified by a third neutral party.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    215 lbs... Since I can't seem to verbalize a proper response:

Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi