Deleted
    He seems alreet.

saw this other day on twitter

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo faced internal opposition to U.S. support for the war in Yemen from State Department staff, according to a recent report. The staffers had become concerned by the rising civilian death toll in the war being carried out by Persian Gulf monarchies, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates — not only owing to bombings of densely populated areas, but also a humanitarian crisis exacerbated by the fighting, with up to 8.4 million people at risk of starvation.

Those concerns, however, were overruled after Pompeo discussed the matter with the State Department’s legislative affairs team. The legislative affairs staff, according to the Wall Street Journal, argued that restricting U.S. support would endanger billions of dollars in future weapons sales, including a massive sale of precision-guided munitions between Raytheon, a U.S. weapons manufacturer, and Saudi Arabia and the UAE.

That staff — the legislative affairs team at the State Department — is led by a former Raytheon lobbyist.
    This shit is dark. Getting rid of Trump doesn't fix shit like this. I still wonder if he goes anything will change.

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    Wait... is "American Greatness" actually a thing!? I thought it was just Skroe making a quip on Dumbfuck Donnie's stupid MAGA quote. I did a quick google search and I'm too afraid to click on those links. >_<
    Yes, it's a real thing. I don't think it's dangerous for your computer- just your generic conservative politics site with a highly noticeable pro-Trump bias.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Yes, it's a real thing. I don't think it's dangerous for your computer- just your generic conservative politics site with a highly noticeable pro-Trump bias.
    Oh, I didn't mean it that way.... I meant I don't want to see nor give any more hits towards any bullspit Deplorable Donnie Dump propaganda. :P

But thx, you gave me the info I was looking for. ^_^

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    Oh, I didn't mean it that way.... I meant I don't want to see nor give any more hits towards any bullspit Deplorable Donnie Dump propaganda. :P

But thx, you gave me the info I was looking for. ^_^
    Well, places like that ARE run from Russia, and Russia certainly isn't above building botnets by compromising people's computers...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Evangelicals doubling down on Almighty Trump

Dear Mr Fireman, your PTSD dreams about fire are the country burning under Trump.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post

This shit is dark. Getting rid of Trump doesn't fix shit like this. I still wonder if he goes anything will change.
    Big business always wins. I really dont know how you beat it. "Power of the people" does little when those people need the jobs/benefits big business provides. Can hate on big pharmaceuticals but you're still gonna need that type 2 diabetes inhibitor at the end of the day.

Its my main concern for the future, climate change needs serious attention but people running for office that will want to take away business/jobs will never win. And if by some miracle they do, their work can quickly be undone by the next person that follows them or they can shake hands with the devil himself and join the TPPA and partner up with china and dominate a decaying planet for the next 30-50 years

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Big business always wins. I really dont know how you beat it. "Power of the people" does little when those people need the jobs/benefits big business provides. Can hate on big pharmaceuticals but you're still gonna need that type 2 diabetes inhibitor at the end of the day.

Its my main concern for the future, climate change needs serious attention but people running for office that will want to take away business/jobs will never win. And if by some miracle they do, their work can quickly be undone by the next person that follows them or they can shake hands with the devil himself and join the TPPA and partner up with china and dominate a decaying planet for the next 30-50 years
    I saw something even wierder and darker today :

https://www.dvidshub.net/video/62825...-aircrew-train

at one minute 10 in. Anyone recognise the patch on this USAF pilots helmet? seriously wtf America.

I saw something even wierder and darker today :

https://www.dvidshub.net/video/62825...-aircrew-train

at one minute 10 in. Anyone recognise the patch on this USAF pilots helmet? seriously wtf America.
    That is a weird patch, similar to finlands but with a green background instead of white. Also looks like it has a religious cross in the center rather than wings which US airforces use.

Dunno why they are still bothering with Afghanistan though. Africa is where all the action is happening now. Might move there myself and enjoy that high interest loan from china

Deleted
    That is a weird patch, similar to finlands but with a green background instead of white. Also looks like it has a religious cross in the center rather than wings which US airforces use.

Dunno why they are bothering with Afghan though. Africa is where all the action is happening now. Might move there myself and enjoy that high interest loan from china
    its an alt right kekistan patch lol

Wait im confused. Are off the books black ops fans of meme's or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.

Wait im confused. Are off the books black ops fans of meme's or something?
    There are terrible people everywhere, the military is no exception. It says something pretty bad about the unit climate that he felt brave enough to have it on his helmet though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump asks Russia and OPEC to raise oil production. Possibly to cut rising gas costs pre-election.

OPRC says no.

Russia just laughs hysterically. "You think we owe you favors?" Russia replied.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Trump asks Russia and OPEC to raise oil production. Possibly to cut rising gas costs pre-election.

OPRC says no.

Russia just laughs hysterically. "You think we owe you favors?" Russia replied.
    When you can't get Daddy to do things for you it means you stopped being cute. Putin is going to get a new plaything soon.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

You'll hear some of the worst openly hateful people in the military. Thankfully though, they're not the majority, and most of it is just talk for the reaction or to fit in with the buck and bravado. Took me some adjusting (and two trips to Captain's Mast) to get that what was said wasn't always what was actually felt. I attribute it now to the kind of person that might tell some raunchy racist joke but would still stand up for the race in question. It's weird.

Then there are those that are brazenly racist and bigoted. They get weeded out pretty damn quick though and relegated to shit work for the remainder of their tour or even forced out, since they can't be trusted to have everyone's back.
    If ever I give inaccurate information, I will apologize when corrected and adjust my views. It will be a cold day in hell before I stick to a falsehood out of misguided principles. If ever I insult you though, trust it to be an accurate insult, which I will not apologize for nor adjust my view of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    In case you didn't realize it was a game of 4D chess, China just moved their red knight.

More specifically, they legally bought and filled four pages of the Sunday Des Moines paper and filled all four pages with the negative effects -- past, present, and future-- of Trump's trade war. Not just with China, either. There's parts about NAFTA too.

"Oh what a waste of money. Nobody reads the newspaper."

First of all, here's an online story following the same theme. The title is Iowa farming's $2.2 billion trade loss could ripple through state's economy. China didn't pay for that one, but, it might have gotten their attention.

Second, yes, people still read the newspaper.

Old people.

And old people vote.

"Fine. But why Des Moines? Why not the NYTimes or WaPo where they might find more people agreeing with...did you just fucking link citations on me mid-protest?"

Yes. Also, pretty much every story that's been done, such as this one, this one and this one, say that not only are farmers some of the highest at-risk to lose money or jobs, but they know it. Believe it or not, just because someone's a farmer doesn't make them a member of the rabid fanbase.

Or stupid.

Or willing to vote against their self-interests because librul tears. Trump knows this, too. That's why he pledged taxpayer money to bail out some of the larger coprorations that will be hurt by the tariffs on some of the crops -- basically, just soybeans. And soybean farmers already know the aid promised (not provided: promised) won't be enough.

By the way, of the emergency soybean relief going out --

"Was that a fart joke?"

Maaaaaaaaaybe. Anyhow, of the billions of federal aid promised (not provided: promised) $1.2 billion will be the US buying agricultural products. That's about $60 per US taxpayer to buy soybeans nobody will eat.

"How do you know nobody will eat them?"

When's the last time you saw a Trump-hat wearer eating tofu? Anyhow, another $200 million will go to advertising US agricultural products in other countries. That last part makes sense: soybean prices haven't been this low since...uh...

At least ten years. And those prices aren't constant, either, so the fact that they're at a record low before inflation is adjusted should be fucking terrifying to a farmer reading the paper and seeing "inflation is going up".

But, hey, at least you got those librul tears! Bet they taste like the $60 soy sauce. The aged shit.

- - - Updated - - -

The Congressional members of the rabid fanbase mount an 11th hour defense against their current greatest threat.

"A rapist on SCOTUS?"

No, not that. They want that one.

"A trade war costing billions of dollars and millions of jobs?"

No, they want that too.

"Removing literally the only thing stopping Iran from making nuclear -- "

God dammit. No. They're trying to fight the budget.

"...didn't the Senate vote on that 93-7?"

Yes. And now it comes to the House.

“This bill funds things we said we wouldn’t, like Planned Parenthood, but doesn’t fund things we said we would, like the border security wall. That’s unacceptable. Republicans need to actually do what we said,” said Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), who is running for Speaker.

Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.) said he’s not sure whether the president should use his veto pen to make good on the promise, but expressed dismay at the situation.

“The wall is one issue, but the fact that we’re not trimming spending anywhere, that we’re not bringing the budget into balance anywhere. I’m not saying he should or shouldn’t veto it, but that makes the bill unpalatable.”

Biggs is offering up a standalone bill to fund the wall, but does not expect GOP leadership to push it ahead.

“If you want to get tough, you do a standalone bill, and you let the world know who supports this and who doesn’t,” he said.

Behind the scenes, conservative Republicans are frustrated that Trump hasn’t taken tougher action, and that his Tweets amount to little more than “saber rattling.”

“The problem that we have right now is the president has cried wolf a few too many times on wall funding,” said one GOP aide.

Some congressional conservatives would be ready to fight for the wall, but feel that the administration backs down when spending bills comes up, the aide continued.

“If he wants the wall, he has to threaten a veto, and he has to execute it. And that's what conservatives are hoping he’ll do," the aide said.
    Just so we're clear: the previous spending bill runs out the 30th. Of this month. As in, right before midterms.

Bolded for "I thought it was supposed to be liberal tears".

In response to the above, Iowa just privatized its handling of Medicade (which is costing more despite being "free market efficient"), destroyed collective bargaining in record time, pushed through the strictest abortion regulations, and slashed state revenues by 18% despite having consecutive years with budget shortfalls because of weaker than expected growth, so the trade war is shifting the Kansasification of Iowa into high gear.

Really putting the grand in the GOP here in Iowa.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    “The wall is one issue, but the fact that we’re not trimming spending anywhere, that we’re not bringing the budget into balance anywhere. I’m not saying he should or shouldn’t veto it, but that makes the bill unpalatable.”
    Now they're concerned about balancing the budget lol

Quote Originally Posted by jakeic View Post
    In response to the above, Iowa just privatized its handling of Medicade (which is costing more despite being "free market efficient"), destroyed collective bargaining in record time, pushed through the strictest abortion regulations, and slashed state revenues by 18% despite having consecutive years with budget shortfalls because of weaker than expected growth, so the trade war is shifting the Kansasification of Iowa into high gear.

Really putting the grand in the GOP here in Iowa.
    Yep, and Kim Reynolds is using shit that is 20 years old from Yonkers against Fred Hubbell, something he hasn't been a part of for a long time, and gullible Republicans are buying it. I have seen the posts on my facebook feed for Reynolds, even reported her political ad for lying, Facebook didn't like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Now they're concerned about balancing the budget lol
    It only matters when it's about their precious wall.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Nazi flag coloured green, with a 4chan symbol where the iron cross should be and the stylised KEK logo over the swastika.

Because LOL LETS PRETEND TO BE NAZIS TO TROLL THE LIBS WE TOTALLY AREN'T THOUGH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.