10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Royal We View Post
    His tax returns are a really touchy subject, I wonder why? *cough, not even close to being a billionaire, cough*
    More like laundered money

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah that's normal behavior. Revoking credentials because you refuse to answer simple questions, and make up a questionable excuse for it. Definitely normal. Yep.

And the attack on the free press continues.

Trump is having a major meltdown.

7+ Year Old Account
    and it will be swept under the rug and forgotten in 5 days, as per norm.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    More like laundered money
    I think he could deal with people thinking he was a crook and a liar, I don't think his ego could handle being called poor, he has demeaned that class far too long to be included.

But, yes, he has laundered a shit ton of money.

Quote Originally Posted by The Royal We View Post
    I think he could deal with people thinking he was a crook and a liar, I don't think his ego could handle being called poor, he has demeaned that class far too long to be included.

But, yes, he has laundered a shit ton of money.
    Yeah, but if he gets caught laundering a shit ton of money which has made him rich, it can quickly turn him poor if not bankrupt him entirely.

It's fucking hilarious that they have an issue with what Acosta did and are trying to frame it as "an attack on a young woman" considering Trump's past actions and words when it comes to women.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Jim Acosta kicked out of the Whitehouse. CNN credentials revoked.
    Acosta placed his hands on a female White House intern simply trying to do her job, oooooooor, a White House intern attempts to grab and forcibly take the microphone from a reporter simply asking questions.

Ladies and gentleman, take your positions!

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Acosta placed his hands on a female White House intern simply trying to do her job, oooooooor, a White House intern attempts to grab and forcibly take the microphone from a reporter simply asking questions.

What evidence do we have for or against?

Because if it is just he-said-she-said, Trump loses that outright as he is already a known liar beyond anything Acosta could ever be seen as.

So my position is.... Evidence?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's clearly both.

The White House baited Acosta into acting rashly enough that they would have an excuse.

Acosta took the bait.

Trump wins this one.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Yeah, but if he gets caught laundering a shit ton of money which has made him rich, it can quickly turn him poor if not bankrupt him entirely.
    He's used to going bankrupt.

Let me know how many other times this has happened under other presidents if you're going to treat anything as if it was remotely normal.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    He's used to going bankrupt.
    No, he is used to his companies going bankrupt and protecting his assets so that his customers, workers, and investors all end up holding the bag.

Him PERSONALLY going bankrupt where he is literally broke, he has never had that before and would probably commit suicide if it happened.

I know he's unpopular around here, but this kind of dedication to reality is why I think Ben Shapiro is a cut above.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Let me know how many other times this has happened under other presidents if you're going to treat anything as if it was remotely normal.
    I'm not treating it one way or the other. But one side could argue that this isn't normal because of the behavior of the press toward the president as easily as one could argue that it's Trump's behavior leading to all this. I'm staying out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    I think it is a plausible scenario. A desperate and doltish perpetrator thinking he is above any recourse for his actions since past situations have validated that even his most blatantly egomaniacal behaviors have minimal repercussions. You know, rich morons.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGAmobile View Post
    Yeah that's normal behavior. Revoking credentials because you refuse to answer simple questions, and make up a questionable excuse for it. Definitely normal. Yep.
    If anything she was being a bit too agreesive

Last edited by akris15; 2018-11-08 at 02:08 AM.

I know he's unpopular around here, but this kind of dedication to reality is why I think Ben Shapiro is a cut above.

[IMG]i wont post the image[/IMG]

Ha... haha... HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH!

Come on Dacien
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Funny because the VIDEO shows different.

My advice to you is to not die on this hill.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

He never touched her, she touched him. It's clearly visible in the video. If you're going to lie for your daddy at least make it a lie that isn't so easily proven false.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Funny because the VIDEO shows different.

My advice to you is to not die on this hill.
    Which hill would that be? That both sides of this event are going to draw wildly different conclusions and build wildly different narratives?

Yep, dying on that hill.