10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Robert De Niro said it best:

Fuck Trump.
    Just a reminder, it got him a mail bomb as a result. #walkaway?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I think it's poetic justice that Donald Trump, a racist and un-American cock goblin who hates and fears black people, have his monument in a part of Washington DC where he'd be surrounded by them. He thinks he's above minorities?
    Trump already has a monument in DC:

Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Trump already has a monument in DC:
    Let's see:
    1) Old
    2) White
    3) Shot from a low angle to make it look bigger
    4) And nobody wants to go there.

Yep, that's a Trumpument alright.

- - - Updated - - -

No, this is how Trump really views the military:
    @Skroe are you saying that we're paying $200 to $300 million for this deployment and the troops don't even have electricity?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    member when Hillary had pneumonia, collapsed and still went to the 9/11 memorial

donny stamina doesn't wanna get his hair wet.
    Well no, he wouldn't want the gremlin nesting there to multiply.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Just so we're clear, we're all agreed the real reason was "Trump knew someone there would say something mean about him" and he threw a big hissy sulky fit and stayed home, ordering the SS to find the only McDonalds in France? Which is probably actually a pretty good McDonalds now that I think about it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Just so we're clear, we're all agreed the real reason was "Trump knew someone there would say something mean about him" and he threw a big hissy sulky fit and stayed home, ordering the SS to find the only McDonalds in France? Which is probably actually a pretty good McDonalds now that I think about it?
    Well... there's a McFood in the Louvre, so doubt there's only one.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

In today’s ⁦@lemondefr⁩: When #Trump received the leaders of #Estonia, #Latvia and #Lithuania, he began by blaming them for the war in Yugoslavia. It took them a few moments to realise he’d mixed up the Balkans and the Baltics. ⁦@SylvieKauffmann⁩ https://t.co/HYQYpbqgGs
    https://twitter.com/marklowen/status...979076096?s=19

Haha, our president is an idiot.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    He doesn't even know where his wife came from! Fascinating.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Oh dear.

I could forgive a commoner mixing them up, but a leader meeting with the leaders of these countries? An idiotic mistake, indeed.

Not to mention starting with the blaming right at the beginning (or at all) for something that happened quite some time a go. He really has no idea how to be diplomatic, does he?
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    He doesn't even know where his wife came from! Fascinating.
    Probably because he met her at a fuck party at Mar-a-lago and traded someone else for her. ("Allegedly".)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Oh dear.

I could forgive a commoner mixing them up, but a leader meeting with the leaders of these countries? An idiotic mistake, indeed.

Not to mention starting with the blaming right at the beginning (or at all) for something that happened quite some time a go. He really has no idea how to be diplomatic, does he?
    I mean how do you confuse the Balkan countries with that sled dog that delivered diphtheria vaccines to Nome Alaska?
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean how do you confuse the Balkan countries with that sled dog that delivered diphtheria vaccines to Nome Alaska?
    Say whaaaa? Are you referencing some show or something? I dun get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Let's see:
    1) Old
    2) White
    3) Shot from a low angle to make it look bigger
    4) And nobody wants to go there.

Yep, that's a Trumpument alright.

- - - Updated - - -

@Skroe are you saying that we're paying $200 to $300 million for this deployment and the troops don't even have electricity?
    Actually if you want a little, but terrible aside:

During the Obama Administration (and it still is), the US military was spending money on trying to find ways to bring electricity to remote places that didn't rely on regular shipments of jet fuel or gas for engines/turbines, which are often attacked on their convoys, and are extremely vulnerable and expensive. Things like cheap and easily deployable solar power panels, fuel cells, high capacity batters, and burning garbage.

Things that would make entire sense for a small bases in remote regions, or temporary bases in a war, especially given how much modern equipment is electronic in nature.

Elements of the right attacked this very useful military idea as part of Obama's climate change agenda turning the US Military into a bunch of tree huggers.

I mean, the idea of having a brigade-in-a-box deployable via C-17s, and able to power itself through solar+fuel cells is a TREMENDOUSLY GOOD IDEA. But noooooo these losers wanted to whine about Climate Change political crap.

Elements of the right are entirely fraudulent when they say "we support our troops".

10+ Year Old Account
    So, does Melania not understand how sleeves work?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Say whaaaa? Are you referencing some show or something? I dun get it.
    It's a bad joke based on the movie Balto.

I'll be here until 11, try the veal.
    Putin khuliyo

Trump threatened to cut funding for fighting fires because of California's "poor management".

He really is utterly abhorrent on every level.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a bad joke based on the movie Balto.

I'll be here until 11, try the veal.
    It seems this entire kerfluffle is over an accent/mishearing issue.

Vlad said "To be strong, you must be like us. Like true Russian dictator"
    Dolan heard, mayhap through his Vladdy's strong accent "To be strong, you must be like us. Like true Russian dick taster"
    And here we are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

World leaders are walking shoulder to shoulder along the Champs Elysses but Trump arrived separately and isn’t participating in this. https://t.co/kRQlrVKihV
    https://twitter.com/DavidNakamura/st...844719617?s=19

Likely in back giving Putin an HJ.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Actually if you want a little, but terrible aside:

During the Obama Administration (and it still is), the US military was spending money on trying to find ways to bring electricity to remote places that didn't rely on regular shipments of jet fuel or gas for engines/turbines, which are often attacked on their convoys, and are extremely vulnerable and expensive. Things like cheap and easily deployable solar power panels, fuel cells, high capacity batters, and burning garbage.

Things that would make entire sense for a small bases in remote regions, or temporary bases in a war, especially given how much modern equipment is electronic in nature.

Elements of the right attacked this very useful military idea as part of Obama's climate change agenda turning the US Military into a bunch of tree huggers.

I mean, the idea of having a brigade-in-a-box deployable via C-17s, and able to power itself through solar+fuel cells is a TREMENDOUSLY GOOD IDEA. But noooooo these losers wanted to whine about Climate Change political crap.

Elements of the right are entirely fraudulent when they say "we support our troops".
    Yeah... except it wasn't the evil right that killed the solar idea. It was the idea of cloudy days cutting off electricity to our Army in the middle of a fight. Solar is great, but only when the Sun is out. We do generate some power from burning garbage, but it is only supplemental, and obviously doesn't help the first day you get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Yeah... except it wasn't the evil right that killed the solar idea. It was the idea of cloudy days cutting off electricity to our Army in the middle of a fight. Solar is great, but only when the Sun is out. We do generate some power from burning garbage, but it is only supplemental, and obviously doesn't help the first day you get there.
    Hence the fuel cells and batteries?

I mean it sounds like the options were green energy or no energy, and the Republicans went with no energy.
    A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Hence the fuel cells and batteries?
    Can't ship them fully charged, so that doesn't help much if you didn't get enough sun to charge them in the first place. Many parts of the world are cloudy for months at a time, or have frequent sandstorms that destroy or bury solar panels, requiring huge manpower to recover them. 85% reliability may work for a lot of applications, but a 15% chance of getting your ass kicked isn't appealing.