Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    What part of this would be considered a late upswing of Obama?

Job creation was pretty steady, not an upswing, just a continuation. Same with the economy and all that.

Pretty much all of Trumps "accomplishments" have been a continuation of Obama's stuff that he hasn't destroyed yet and even tries to take credit for stuff as he slows the improvements down. Or him trying to spin failures into successes like his tax cuts and its impact.
    Economy goes in cycles, thats true. Somethings helps other things hurt. Its been 2 years and i dont think obama can take credit anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Its hard to see what alternative timeline would look like. But just close your eyes and see hilary talking to Kim Jong-Un and you know its true it wouldnt work. Its like Hillary talking to pick any arab state or philippines any country that want a strong man not a nagging woman.
    I thought she was supposed to be a warhawk? She was certainly made seem like she was the tough one when compared to Trump.

Also, love the Russian peasant mentality.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Economy goes in cycles, thats true. Somethings helps other things hurt. Its been 2 years and i dont think obama can take credit anymore.
    Pointing out that the stuff he is trying to take credit for started before he ever took office and pretends that it didn't. Also take into account that each presidents first year is under the previous presidents policies, we weren't actually under Trumps stuff till around December of last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Oh come on... who else is actually left to defend Trump, if not for this drunk Swedish dude?
    At least some of the other ones TRY to come up with some sort of argument or defense that makes it worth debating them if only to offer even more proof of how awful Trump is (and has been for the past 40+ years). Responding to this level of "No U are!" shitposting is just pointless and ends up turning people off rather than engaging them. It's like listening to an adult trying to correct a child who only shouts "NO!" all the time. The adult might be right, but it's still annoying as fuck to hear.

Not sure why people are engaging with obvious troll being obvious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Not sure why people are engaging with obvious troll being obvious.
    Bored.

Don't think anyone is taking him seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Pointing out that the stuff he is trying to take credit for started before he ever took office and pretends that it didn't. Also take into account that each presidents first year is under the previous presidents policies, we weren't actually under Trumps stuff till around December of last year.
    So why did democrats hate him then lol, it was obamas children in cages

So why did democrats hate him then lol, it was obamas children in cages
    Why did Democrats hate Trump?

1) His tax plan was horrible and blew a massive hole in our budget
    2) His deregulation plan was short sighted and stupid.
    3) His healthcare plan was equally short sighted and stupid.
    4) He wanted to pick people who hated and wanted to dismantle departments to lead them same departments.
    5) etc, etc, etc....

Trust me, they had plenty to hate him for. Trump and Sessions change to the Obama policies to change them to a zero tolerance where everyone's children was taken form them even if they came here legally requesting asylum wasn't the only reason. Under Obama, they were only to take the kids if they were thought to be in danger.

Trust me, they had plenty to hate him for. Trump and Sessions change to the Obama policies to change them to a zero tolerance where everyone's children was taken form them even if they came here legally requesting asylum wasn't the only reason. Under Obama, they were only to take the kids if they were thought to be in danger.[/QUOTE]

I thought the kids where taken there because the choice where put them in jail with the parents.

I thought the kids where taken there because the choice where put them in jail with the parents.
    You mean, to be DETAINED with their parents, which is what should have happened. But Trump and Sessions twisted that and adopted a zero tolerance policy and start stealing their children and putting them in their own prisons en mass.

They did so without even having a plan to unite them afterwards which is how they were stuck doing tests on kids to find their parents and had a few kids who's parents were deported without them and so on.

You mean, to be DETAINED with their parents, which is what should have happened. But Trump and Sessions twisted that and adopted a zero tolerance policy and start stealing their children and putting them in their own prisons en mass.

They did so without even having a plan to unite them afterwards which is how they were stuck doing tests on kids to find their parents and had a few kids who's parents were deported without them and so on.
    You mean just like obama did

It's all Obama's fault...jesus...
    Reality isn't something that you're acquainted with much.

No, not at all, please read up on the history of this before you try and go down that road.

15+ Year Old Account
    Almost 10 pages of derail..holy

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Boy, we're in for a rough time figuring out the truth from now on.
    No, the truth is easy to figure out, it's that SOMEpeople choose to ignore it and jump to conclusions.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Bored.

Don't think anyone is taking him seriously.
    Boredom may just be the biggest motivator in human life.
    Putin khuliyo

Did he blame Hillary too?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Did he blame Hillary too?
    Of course he did.
    I said this to him when he was going off on one of his drunken rants that devolve into severe word salad (the kind you'd pay $10 to make at a buffet over and over again), and I still have it in mind anytime I see the almight Bodonius posting.

I DARE YOU TO MAKE LESS SENSE!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

Ummm no Obama didn't do that, Maybe you should look things up and not listen to a soundbite from Fox.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Apparently from a Fox interview going live Sunday.

Trump wanted to go to Arlington on Veterans Day. He should have gone. But he went to a cemetery in France before and he was really busy and he got in late and he had to make calls.