10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    You call them consequences, he calls them objectives.

Or would if his vocabulary included words with that many syllables.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah joy, another apparent MAGA Bomber.

Think our resident Trumpkins will declare it a false flag?
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    If they want to do it effectively, they would target employers, almost exclusively. Otherwise, the might of Federal government going after thousands of individuals, instead of the few corporations that employ hundreds of them... is exactly what “shooting flies with an elephant gun” is supposed to make fun of...
    Employers of illegal aliens... you mean, like Donald Trump?
    Impeach the MF.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Literally one hour between those tweets.

Holy shit, imagine if they track down whoever called in the threat and discover they were motivated by Trumps tweet. That's depressingly not outside the realm of possibility given the recent MAGAbomber incident.

Hopefully presidency ages trump so quickly hes muttering fake news in the dementia wing of a retirement home soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Hopefully presidency ages trump so quickly hes muttering fake news in the dementia wing of a retirement home soon enough
    Unfortunately, unlike most Presidents who age during their term, Trump doesn't do anything as President. You have to be under stress to get the "Presidential Greys"

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    if I had the money, I would buy billboards all in red farm areas with

followed by "remember, you would have lost it anyway, MAGA"
    The worst part is that it will likely work. Schrödinger's economy continues. Trump is doing the bestest job in the word fixing the horrible mess, but reality Democrats/Rinos/Fake News are keeping him from doing what he needs to do. Just expect them to say stuff like that. Trump ran and runs on a simple message "The world is shit and only I can fix it". If he did not create problems that he can pretend to fix, people might realize what's up.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Reports are that Kelly will resign in the next few days. I wonder who Trump is going to have replace him.
    Whoever loves the taste of orange spray tan the most.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Whoever loves the taste of orange spray tan the most.
    I don't think Trump can pick himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reports are that Kelly will resign in the next few days.
    Not that I don't believe such reports exist, but we've heard them before. Mattis and Kelly lose honor by the day. At this point, their reputation is damaged forever even if they resign in protest.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Not that I don't believe such reports exist, but we've heard them before. Mattis and Kelly lose honor by the day. At this point, their reputation is damaged forever even if they resign in protest.
    Apparently they're not on speaking terms anymore... But it's the Trump admin so who knows

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Apparently they're not on speaking terms anymore
    Well, NBC News now cites multiple sources on this, so, it's looking pretty serious.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    I don't think Trump can pick himself.
    I'm sure he'd try.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, and, there's a tweet for everything.

3 Chief of Staffs in less than 3 years of being President: Part of the reason why @barackObama can't manage to pass his agenda.

"Hey wait, that's posted Jan 10, 2012! That's four years!"

Well, Trump is technically referring to the time of the first firing to the third hiring, not Obama's entire tenure to date.

*ahem*

So let's be fair, and apply the same to Trump. Trump fired Priebus July 31 of last year. If Kelly leaves, say, next week, Trump will have had three chiefs of staff in almost exactly one and a half years. Twice the rate of Obama. For which, Trump mocked him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, and, there's a tweet for everything.

3 Chief of Staffs in less than 3 years of being President: Part of the reason why @barackObama can't manage to pass his agenda.

"Hey wait, that's posted Jan 10, 2012! That's four years!"

Well, Trump is technically referring to the time of the first firing to the third hiring, not Obama's entire tenure to date.

*ahem*

So let's be fair, and apply the same to Trump. Trump fired Priebus July 31 of last year. If Kelly leaves, say, next week, Trump will have had three chiefs of staff in almost exactly one and a half years. Twice the rate of Obama. For which, Trump mocked him.
    Trump is twice as gud at guberment!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Reports are that Kelly will resign in the next few days. I wonder who Trump is going to have replace him.
    I believe nick ayers is the favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    And now, Trump has signed it.

As @Skroe pointed out, there really wasn't a choice. But man I love that picture.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Kelly for sure, Mattis I disagree on. I think he's staying in because at least one adult needs to be in the loop for the Two Man Rule re Nuclear Authorization Launch Protocols. I saw that with all seriousness. We know of at least one occasion where Mattis just batted away some ridiculous idea Trump sort-of ordered. I for one am glad Mattis is at the helm and keeping at least some of the ship right.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    I believe nick ayers is the favorite.
    Is he the 30-something kid that used to carry Trump's luggage? I'm sure he's all ready to carry out and manage domestic and foreign policy.

On that note, did you see the idiot Trump is nominating for U.S. Ambassador? A talking head for Fox News? Who just recently found the State Department? Fantastic. NPR was openly saying he made these announcements as a distraction for the Mueller indictments coming down later today.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.8ee8167f2ffe

So uh...I guess Tillerson has some things to say about Trump now.

It wasn’t difficult to read between the lines. Tillerson said Trump is “pretty undisciplined, doesn’t like to read” and repeatedly attempted to do illegal things. He didn’t call Trump a “moron,” but he didn’t exactly suggest that Trump was a scholar — or even just a steady leader.
    - - - Updated - - -

https://www.cato.org/blog/trump-cut-...30-visitors-18

Trump Cut Muslim Refugees 91%, Immigrants 30%, Visitors by 18%
    So Trump seems to be almost getting his "Muslim ban" that he's been wanting. Remember, it's not specifically because they're Muslim, that's just a coincidence.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/07/inves...low/index.html

Dow falls 400 points after Trump advisers simultaneously contradict each other on trade

"We've gotten a hodge-podge of mixed messages from people in the same administration," said Art Hogan, chief market strategist at B. Riley FBR. "We're not sure who we're supposed to listen to."
    Gee, it's almost like this administration is a clusterfuck of stupid that doesn't know what the fuck they're doing and can't even agree on something as basic as a god-damned single message on a key topic.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt...ol-lunch-rules

Trump continues to be on the rampage to reverse everything Obama did. This time? Making school lunches less healthy because kids won't eat healthy food or something. MORE SODIUM FOR ALL BECAUSE HEART DISEASE ISN'T A PROBLEM IN THE US!

https://www.npr.org/2018/12/07/67451...production-cut

And RIP cheap oil prices Trump was just bragging about.