10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Havent seen any full retard shit in at least a page or two so here we go :

https://twitter.com/JunkScience/stat...57414770524162
    Guys, all you have to do is get used to iron being a liquid at surface temperatures and we will be fine!

By the way, I am 97% sure that Twitter account is a parody account. The remaining 3% is because I have lost a fair bit of confidence in humanity.
    Last edited by Thekri; 2018-12-15 at 11:03 PM.

It's from a guy who bills himself as "co-founder of BurnMoreCoal.com." Of course he's a fucking moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    By the way, I am 97% sure that Twitter account is a parody account. The remaining 3% is because I have lost a fair bit of confidence in humanity.
    If it's a parody, he takes it very seriously:

His very first statement, less than a minute into the video is that "there is no science in climate science." Preemptive apologies for filling your youtube recommendations with climate change denial horseshit (if you happen to click on the video).
    Last edited by s_bushido; 2018-12-15 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    If it's a parody, he takes it very seriously:
    And so do the people who pay him. He's an anti-science idiot who's also pro-asbestos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account

Love that comment:

"Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, and this tweet is from Uranus."
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Looks like Trump will need to find a new Chief of Staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulvaney
    I think one thing we've learned about Donald Trump during this campaign is that he is not a very good person. What he said in the audiotape is disgusting and indefensible. My guess is that he has probably said even worse.

I've decided that I don't particularly like Donald Trump as a person. But I am still voting for him. And I am still asking other people to do the same. And there is one simple reason for that: Hillary Clinton.
    Will Trump's ego be able to handle this? Probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    Looks like Trump will need to find a new Chief of Staff.

Will Trump's ego be able to handle this? Probably not.
    Time for thirty tweets before another one goes down.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account

Is he stupid? Or is he stupid?

It's never been an argument over whether or not the planet would continue existing, it's an argument over whether the planet will be habitable. And with an ~800 degree temperature average, I'd say Venus isn't very habitable.

The Russians landed a probe on Venus a few decades ago. It melted within 90 minutes.
    Putin khuliyo

So a report that Trump is shifting and back to working on extradition of Gulen despite saying he wasn't, and "others" to be extradited as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    And so do the people who pay him. He's an anti-science idiot who's also pro-asbestos.
    If he's pro asbestos, maybe he should grab a bag of the stuff and inhale.

Might improve the rest of humanity.

Christ, the rest of that man's twitter account. Is this what it looks like when one's IQ is negative?
    Putin khuliyo

“A REAL scandal is the one sided coverage, hour by hour, of networks like NBC & Democrat spin machines like Saturday Night Live,” Trump tweeted. “It is all nothing less than unfair news coverage and Dem commercials. Should be tested in courts, can’t be legal?”
    I have no words. His mind is mush

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    I have no words. His mind is mush
    Well someone watch SNL last night while slamming KFC Double Downs down his gullet.
    Putin khuliyo

It says "at the request of many," but it's posted two hours after Fox interviewed his lawyer and tags the Fox interviewer. How much more blatant can he get that he's taking policy advice from Fox News?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    It says "at the request of many," but it's posted two hours after Fox interviewed his lawyer and tags the Fox interviewer. How much more blatant can he get that he's taking policy advice from Fox News?
    Rupert Murdoch the most powerful man in America.

10+ Year Old Account
    North Korea claims all those sanctions are getting in the way of their denuking.

"If you remove the sanctions, we would almost certainly get rid of all our nukes in six months. NO WAIT, a year. Yeah. Take the sanctions off, wait a full year. We'll do it this time for sure. Pinky swear. Trump, have you lost weight, you are stylin in that suit."

Remember, Michael Cohen only became a “Rat” after the FBI did something which was absolutely unthinkable & unheard of until the Witch Hunt was illegally started. They BROKE INTO AN ATTORNEY’S OFFICE! Why didn’t they break into the DNC to get the Server, or Crooked’s office?
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...679450113?s=19

Many have stated using the word "rat" is what mobsters and criminals call people who speak to the law enforcement. That's because trump is a wannabe mobster and surely a criminal.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...679450113?s=19

Many have stated using the word "rat" is what mobsters and criminals call people who speak to the law enforcement. That's because trump is a wannabe mobster and surely a criminal.
    The FBI investigating crimes? What an "absolutely unthinkable & unheard" thing to do. That man is an idiot, we know it, but he also assume his readers are idiots.

What's amazing is that Trump and his family weren't charged with crimes long before he ran for President. I could understand if you are corrupt and smart about it. But to be this corrupt and stupid? That's a special kind of criminal.

Edit: With most people you have to dig six feet down to get to the illegal shit. With Trump, he throws his illegal crap on the front lawn and puts a tarp over it and then says don't look under the tarp.
    Last edited by Redwyrm; 2018-12-16 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    What's amazing is that Trump and his family weren't charged with crimes long before he ran for President. I could understand if you are corrupt and smart about it. But to be this corrupt and stupid? That's a special kind of criminal.

Edit: With most people you have to dig six feet down to get to the illegal shit. With Trump, he throws his illegal crap on the front lawn and puts a tarp over it and then says don't look under the tarp.
    he made sure to only cheat people who where small enough that they couldn't really fight back, anytime someone tried to sue he would settle out of court or delay to the point the other person couldn't afford to keep going.

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post

$$$$$$.

Anyone that looked at him was given cash not to. We've seen several come out that he did exactly this to (Trump U being one)