Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    What's amazing is that Trump and his family weren't charged with crimes long before he ran for President. I could understand if you are corrupt and smart about it. But to be this corrupt and stupid? That's a special kind of criminal.

Edit: With most people you have to dig six feet down to get to the illegal shit. With Trump, he throws his illegal crap on the front lawn and puts a tarp over it and then says don't look under the tarp.
    Look into his history. It's no secret that he's sued and been sued more times than he can count (okay, not a great metric considering he probably can't count high, but you get the point). But he just throws money at problems until they go away. He either buys people off or keeps them tied up in court until they can't afford it anymore. Trump has been a lying, racist sack of shit for decades now. The only difference is now he's a NATIONAL embarrassment instead of just New York's.

Give this a listen. It's a comedy podcast but they cover ACTUAL events with factual information and sources. Well, normally it's a comedy podcast. These two (they had to do a 2-parter on this shithead) are a bit more grim.
    EDIT: If you want to skip the intro and a couple (funny) ads with the first one the Trump talk starts at 8:22. I believe in the second part they just jump right in.)

https://thedollop.libsyn.com/300a-donald-trump-part-one
    https://thedollop.libsyn.com/300b-donald-trump-part-two
    Last edited by Benggaul; 2018-12-16 at 10:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    What's amazing is that Trump and his family weren't charged with crimes long before he ran for President. I could understand if you are corrupt and smart about it. But to be this corrupt and stupid? That's a special kind of criminal.
    In America, people seemingly can get away with White Collar Crimes.

Last edited by szechuan; 2018-12-16 at 11:26 PM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    he made sure to only cheat people who where small enough that they couldn't really fight back, anytime someone tried to sue he would settle out of court or delay to the point the other person couldn't afford to keep going.
    Basically he was never 'worth' filing criminal charges against and good dumb proxy to reach 'bigger' criminals. The feds have away of his shit for years. That's why as he says is 'always under audit'.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Look into his history. It's no secret that he's sued and been sued more times than he can count (okay, not a great metric considering he probably can't count high, but you get the point). But he just throws money at problems until they go away. He either buys people off or keeps them tied up in court until they can't afford it anymore. Trump has been a lying, racist sack of shit for decades now. The only difference is now he's a NATIONAL embarrassment instead of just New York's.

Give this a listen. It's a comedy podcast but they cover ACTUAL events with factual information and sources. Well, normally it's a comedy podcast. These two (they had to do a 2-parter on this shithead) are a bit more grim.
    EDIT: If you want to skip the intro and a couple (funny) ads with the first one the Trump talk starts at 8:22. I believe in the second part they just jump right in.)

https://thedollop.libsyn.com/300a-donald-trump-part-one
    https://thedollop.libsyn.com/300b-donald-trump-part-two
    I've heard those episodes. Would recommend to anyone.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Hooooly shit. Stephen Miller's spray job. I mean, I know we should focus on the shitty policy decisions and not make fun of people because of their appearance, but....come on. Just how many clowns does this circus NEED?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hooooly shit. Stephen Miller's spray job. I mean, I know we should focus on the shitty policy decisions and not make fun of people because of their appearance, but....come on. Just how many clowns does this circus NEED?
    He looks like a bad Halloween Dracula.

Which I guess makes sense, since he serves the Great Pumpkin.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Retiring Rep. Corker was asked point-blank if Trump should be primaried.

"He refused to answer?"

Kinda.

We've got to remember what the Republican Party is. What is happening right now is not the standard Republicanism that we've had in our country for many, many years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Rupert Murdoch the most powerful man in America.
    I say this sincerely: As an Australian, I apologise on behalf of our nation on behalf of the shit stain that Rupert Murdoch is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    https://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny-...216-story.html

I especially enjoy the implication that Trump thinks SNL is news.
    I can't wait to see Baldwin take the stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I can't wait to see Baldwin take the stand.
    Acting as Trump.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    So Team Trump heads to the UN climate conference to push "clean coal". Except, besides the level of irony, there's a couple problems.

1) Trump's own budget cuts funding to energy research. Including, yes, research into "clean coal".

2) Trump's EPA cuts regulations for coal emissions, saying they don't have to buy or use the tech anyhow.

It's much tougher to promote technology (especially one that doesn't exist) when you yourself demonstrate you're not interested in making or using it.Trump's goal is to manufacture a fairy tale about "clean coal" so he can start exporting a product the world doesn't want and has been withering for years.

The workweek is beginning with a new warning that Russian hackers continued to support President Trump and sow division in the US well after the 2016 election, writes @BrianStelter. This time the warning comes in a report commissioned by the Senate. https://t.co/hcv5WnIfVH
    https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1074607266261803009?s=19

Breaking News: The 2016 Russian influence operation targeted African-Americans and tried to limit Democratic voting, according to a report for the Senate https://t.co/tPz1EpdWK2
    https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1...139136512?s=19

Sort of two stories here. 1) The targeted voter suppression of certain groups. Especially African Americans, who already face many voting obstacles. 2) The obvious that Russia wanted trump to win.

Now I won't say collusion yet, but again show that a hostile power influenced and wanted a President friendly to Russia.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

"Boarder security" is trending. I don't even have to LOOK to know why. What a fucking moron.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Boarder security" is trending. I don't even have to LOOK to know why. What a fucking moron.
    Skatepark accidents are no jokes.

Make Surfing Safe Again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Psst! Avast there! It be too late to alter course, mateys...and there be plundering pirates lurking in every cove, waitin' to board. Sit closer together, and keep your ruddy hands inboard. That be the best way to repel boarders.
    /s

Is that why he thinks it is ok to put illegals in kennels?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta keep those 2x4's safe. You never know when some terrorist will waltz into a home depot and build a shed!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Psst! Avast there! It be too late to alter course, mateys...and there be plundering pirates lurking in every cove, waitin' to board. Sit closer together, and keep your ruddy hands inboard. That be the best way to repel boarders.
    LoOk, the President was clearly using an analogy, with the US as a great ship and the migrants as a crowd trying to overwhelm the gangplanks and board. What happens when too many people board a ship? It sinks. That's what the President was saying in his twitter, okay? If you weren't so biased against the President, you'd see that.

-Sarah Huckabee Sanders (probably)
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Is that why he thinks it is ok to put illegals in kennels?
    Not Kennels. Concentration camps.
    By now they are marking peoples forearms with numbers, and let 7year olds die from dehydration.

And not a single one of the aholes responsible, is going to jail for it.

Heinrich Himmler would be proud of the US.

Quote Originally Posted by wegwacc View Post
    Not Kennels. Concentration camps.
    By now they are marking peoples forearms with numbers, and let 7year olds die from dehydration.

And not a single one of the aholes responsible, is going to jail for it.

Heinrich Himmler would be proud of the US.
    You missed the pun.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    You joke, but there are a lot of similarities with late Republican Rome, except Trump is more like Pompey than Caesar.
    Please. Pompey was a competent general and statesman. We remember him for losing to Caeasar but he did not make history by being bad.

The Late Republican milieu is otherwise not half wrong, but Trump's equivalent would be one of the stooges Pompey or Caesar ran when they had term limits themselves. Their names are on the record, but we don't usually remember them.