So $33 billion dollars for the wall ($18 for the wall and $15 for technology) http://edition.cnn.com/2018/01/05/po...all/index.html

Just as a reminder, at the start Trumps estimates were around $10 billion.

So spin it how you like Trumpsters, hes a fucking liar.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    So $33 billion dollars for the wall ($18 for the wall and $15 for technology) http://edition.cnn.com/2018/01/05/po...all/index.html

Who's gonna pay for it?

10+ Year Old Account
    So Trump tweeted, because of course he did.

Well, now that collusion with Russia is proving to be a total hoax and the only collusion is with Hillary Clinton and the FBI/Russia, the Fake News Media (Mainstream) and this phony new book are hitting out at every new front imaginable. They should try winning an election. Sad!
    Should we break that down clause at a time?

a) Collusion with Russia has in no way been proven to be a hoax. There remains indictments, plea deals, an ongoing investigation, and Flynn.
    b) There is more proof that Team Trump colluded with Russia, by admission, than Clinton colluded with Russia. In fact, evidence that Clinton colluded with Russia continues to not exist. Uranium One was not something Clinton could have stopped if she wanted to, and the timeline of mostly Canadian money is still nonsensical.
    c) Calling the book "phony" rings false, when Trump has made zero effort so sue for slander or libel. Which he routinely does, even for true things.
    d) Doug Jones.
    e) Yes, it is sad, that's what routine desperation does to you.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

a) Collusion with Russia has in no way been proven to be a hoax. There remains indictments, plea deals, an ongoing investigation, and Flynn.
    b) There is more proof that Team Trump colluded with Russia, by admission, than Clinton colluded with Russia. In fact, evidence that Clinton colluded with Russia continues to not exist. Uranium One was not something Clinton could have stopped if she wanted to, and the timeline of mostly Canadian money is still nonsensical.
    c) Calling the book "phony" rings false, when Trump has made zero effort so sue for slander or libel. Which he routinely does, even for true things.
    d) Doug Jones.
    Don't forget Virginia elections on top of that.

In another topic, rumor going around that Sessions may be fired/stepping down since he's not going with Trump to Camp David this weekend. His speculated replacement? Scott Pruitt. There's a turning feeling in my stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post

Oh you Trumpkins. Keep getting taken for a ride.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvei View Post
    rumor going around that Sessions may be fired/stepping down
    I'll believe that when it happens. Sessions may have angered Trump by daring to act responsibly and recuse himself, but he's one of the most major players left in it since the beginning. Losing Sessions will be a major blow to what's left of Trump's credibility.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll believe that when it happens. Sessions may have angered Trump by daring to act responsibly and recuse himself, but he's one of the most major players left in it since the beginning. Losing Sessions will be a major blow to what's left of Trump's credibility.
    I think everyone in his cabinet has been reported as questioning their or having their position questioned by Trump. At this point, we may need a new bar for such news. Maybe those close to leaving, be called... well... I guess close to leaving... but, you get my point... it’s hard to tell the difference between what is just Trump being Trump and when someone is actually a threat to be voted off the island.

Who could have predicted Bannon would be gone by now and Tellison would still be there?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

d) Doug Jones.
    I don't know how much this site is trustworthy, but I saw this article that says this dossier is helping Mueller.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    He just can stand it, if anyone says something bad about him?

"Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart."

"I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!"

President Twitter never lets me down...

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Who's gonna pay for it?
    All the people who voted Trump should be forced to give $524 dollars each without exception to fund for the wall.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

I gotta say the government Trump put together is shaping up to be a wonderful cast. Only the best people.

President: Don "the moron" Trump(Tillerson)
    Secretary of State: Rex "ineffective and wasting his time" Tillerson (Donny)
    Chief Strategist/National Security Councilmember: "Sloppy" Steve Bannon (Donny)
    National Security Advisor: Michael "I lie to the FBI" Flynn (Signed confession)

Also featuring:
    "Greasy" Jared (Bannon)
    DonJr aka "humpty drumpfty" soon to appear in MasterChef DC: how to make an omelette with Robert S. Mueller the third. (Bannon)
    George Papadoputin. (Signed confession)
    Sebastian "lemme wear my nazi paraphernalia in peace" Gorka
    Omarosa "drag me to hell" Manigault

Trump calls himself a Genius.

Trump, Defending His Sanity, Says He’s a ‘Very Stable Genius’
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...19270631256064
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Trump has shown that he's neither a genius (at least not about most topics...he is very smart in certain specific ways, like media manipulation and demagoguery) and he's CERTAINLY not shown himself to be stable in any way shape or form.

Says the man that tried to look at an eclipse.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    He had a staring contest with the sun, and the sun blinked first!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Reading the whole series of Tweets, he's got to be trolling. "...being, like, really smart."

I don't buy it, he's trolling. He's having a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    But he fucking blew up the sun, the memes told me so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Reading the whole series of Tweets, he's got to be trolling. "...being, like, really smart."

how is this any different from his normal tweeting habits? I’m sure the ones he’s laughing at the hardest are people like you.

That's pretty disrespectful to the office of President if he's trolling.

10+ Year Old Account

Yes... it's all been a 71 year long prank.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    how is this any different from his normal tweeting habits? I’m sure the ones he’s laughing at the hardest are people like you.
    You know, some people think he's winking at a certain segment of his supporters with his Tweets, because that segment eats it up when the left spins out on whatever exaggeration or turn of phrase Trump happens to use.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sormine View Post
    That's pretty disrespectful to the office of President if he's trolling.
    I wish he'd stop, or at least clean it up.