Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    In case you thought the saga of Trump wanting to buy Greenland couldn't get dumber, it did: He's postponed a meeting with the prime minister of Denmark because they won't sell him Greenland.
    Very funny. You know you shouldn't make up stories to attack the President.

Wait, this is true? Ah screw it, our President is a child.

This is so amazing where we are at. What went from this idiot discussing behind doors, to becoming a story, then the idiot actually speaking about the purchase, to now an International incedent with an ally.
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2019-08-21 at 03:07 AM.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    BOTH SIDES

Also how long til that guy is in prison? I'm guessing...never.
    I'm not sure how that doesn't count for terroristic threats all the other incidents of domestic terrorism.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

During his entire Presidency, Barack Obama sent out 352 tweets.
    Trump is now at 43,600.
    https://twitter.com/PeteSouza/status...287646720?s=19

Fun Fact.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Don't worry, he will say that Democrats are Antisemitic after this, somehow.
    "The majority of American jews are stupid and/or traitors." -Trump
    "The Democrats are antisemitic"- Also Trump

What the actual fuck? Arrest them for what? Jesus fucking Christ these people are insane.

15+ Year Old Account
    "Bhihuuuu I could not buy part of another country. "
    Retard manbaby make the world gasp at his stupidity yet again.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    4) Within hours of Trump's meme post ("I promise not to do this" with a Trump golden hotel in Greenland) Trump "unfriended" Denmark, refusing to visit the country after the PM said Trump buying Greenland is absurd. Trump even flat-out admits it's only because of what he said, not (for example) sending the army to crush a peaceful demonstration. That sound you hear is 300+ other countries tweeting that Trump buying Greenland is stupid.
    I assume that that is the official US respect for Denmark as an ally

That should be duly noted

You know, remembered the next time you want us to bleed for you.

Not that i actually want the person Trump in my country of course (though it would be poor taste to say no to an American president as long as we are allies so i would never want that either) but inviting yourself and cancelling is such a horrible FU to a country that really.. that should be remembered..

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It's more that he just doesn't fucking care.

And why should he, honestly? What consequences are there for him? None. What benefits are there? Plenty in firing up his base and furthering his own narratives.
    Ah, right. He could murder openly and would still be president, as long as Senate does not impeach him.
    Sitting president cannot be indicted and all that, even if that is not a law... xD

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    That comes out to what, 6 or 7 a day on average?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    "Bhihuuuu I could not buy part of another country. "
    Retard manbaby make the world gasp at his stupidity yet again.
    Technically, it's even dumber than that (and to be fair, this following is a bit of complexity that seems to have eluded most of the American television media I've seen on this particular bit of idiotic spew from America's President and leader of the Republican party (and on the gripping hand, perhaps its deliberate, given that they're ultimate target audience)) - what the President of the US doesn't seem to be able to grasp is that Greenland is, in fact, a country all on its own; true, it's a small one population-wise, but modern Denmark is (structurally similar to Great Britain) actually three countries (Denmark, the Faroe Islands (lovely place, terrifying airport), and Greenland) united in the Kingdom of Denmark. The Faroes and Greenland are autonomous countries that handle their own domestic affairs, leaving defense and foreign affairs to Copenhagen; even were they so inclined (which they are not) the Danes can no more "sell" Greenland than a property manager can sell the building they're running (they can pass on a message of interest to the actual owners, in this case the Greenlanders, who have replied, "Hell, no!" And just to be extra insulting, after being told "No!" by the owners, Donnie Dumbfuck is now throwing a tantrum at the manager (probably because he really can't wrap his rotting, flabby, bigoted brain around the difference between ownership and management).
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    What the actual fuck? Arrest them for what? Jesus fucking Christ these people are insane.
    Haven't you heard? In Trump's America, it's a crime to be a Democrat.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, this whole Greenland debacle makes me hope that the Danish and Canadian embassies and get together to cooperate on a "bidding war" with the USA for Greenland.

It'd all be bullshit, of course. Canada will just keep raising the bid, and when they "win", they just sell Greenland back for the same price.

The whole point is just to see how high Trump will go, to avoid "losing" to Canada.

10+ Year Old Account

Ya this behavior is reoccuring. Making a point that Trump allies like ICE or the synagogue-shooter are engaging in actual anti-semitic behavior is crucial.

Seeing truthful headlines causes them to get triggered. Or get triggered at a higher power level.

Quoting a friend who wants to post, but doesnt want to join MMOC:
    Donald Trump’s priority list:

Days at a Trump property as president - 291

Days at a Trump golf club as president - 223

Days visiting troops in a combat zone as president - 1

Any questions?
    Government Affiliated Snark

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    That comes out to what, 6 or 7 a day on average?
    ~46 per day.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    ~46 per day.
    Well now I just feel bad that my rough math was that off.

Apparently people are okay with paying Trump to sit around and post tweets. If I did that at my job I'd be fired in no time.

Well I have done a few of these Trump media rants and once again another thread.

As always, video is embedded.

Wow. Trump says he wants Russia back in G8, rewrites history by saying Russia was expelled because Putin "outsmarted" Obama.

(In fact, Russia was expelled because of the illegal invasion of Ukraine.) https://t.co/BWprYWtTp3
    https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1...321507328?s=19

I mean he attacks a US President (falsely bye) on why Russia was kicked and throws every other country under the bus.

Oh btw he wants and will petition to get Russia back in.

Trump again muses about possibly "killing 10 million Afghans" but says he doesn't want to do that https://t.co/0nne2AcoNj

Idk why he keeps ranting on this. I guess this is his Afghanistan policy of threatening genocide.

Trump teases some sort of bailout for Apple for hardship the company is facing because of his trade war.

"This would be very short-term. If I didn't help them, they would have a big problem ... the smart people say 'thank you very much,' and the dumb people have no idea." https://t.co/83mye1qmEI
    Umm who is paying for the tariffs? Plus once again it shows that last person Trump speaks too, he acts. Cook met with Tim Cook this week. Also, why just Apple? Because he met with Tim Cook this week.

Trump's theory of the fall of the Soviet Union: "The Soviet Union became Russia because of Afghanistan. That's what happened. Very simple. They became Russia because of Afghanistan." https://t.co/W2effvogSO
    Holy bleep! I know Trumpkins you will champion the blunder of the Soviet Union invasion. OK. But still a very limited and simple explanation which would likely get you a failing grade in class.

Trump on India and Pakistan: "Complicated situation. A lot has to do with religion. Religion is a complicated subject." https://t.co/aOOyYFQbJo
    See above.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Well I have done a few of these Trump media rants and once again another thread.

As always, video is embedded.
    https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1...321507328?s=19

I mean he attacks a US President (falsely bye) on why Russia was kicked and throws every other country under the bus.

Oh btw he wants and will petition to get Russia back in.
    US involvement in Ukrainian revolution with Nuland's "Fuck the EU" call is well known though.

Seems "DisloyaltoTrump" is trending on Twitter in response to Trump's anti-semitic comments.

Seems "DisloyaltoTrump" is trending on Twitter in response to Trump's anti-semitic comments.
    Of course it is, 'cause what Trump supporter isn't raciest?

Or is this hashtag against Trump and not for?

10+ Year Old Account

For being Democrat.

But they tell me how they're not like Hitler . . . "ThEy ArEnT GaSsInG jEwS!!!"

This is what neo nazism looks like. Portraits of Hitler and swastika armbands are optional but not necessary.
    Putin khuliyo

And now Dear Shithead Leader has ruined our relationship with.....

Denmark.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-green...-visit-1455394