10+ Year Old Account

Any cool hunter mogs out there?

Lets admit it. hunter outfits usually suck compared to any other classes. But any of you got a nice mix combo or something that is worth to use?
    Kinda ran out of ideas
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Says you. Hunters have among my favorite tier sets. 25man Ulduar, heroic and mythic blackrock foundry, heroic throne of thunder, tomb of sargeras, these are by far my favorite armor sets in the game.

Naga armor is sexy af

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ozusteapot View Post
    Says you. Hunters have among my favorite tier sets. 25man Ulduar, heroic and mythic blackrock foundry, heroic throne of thunder, tomb of sargeras, these are by far my favorite armor sets in the game.
    What makes them so great? most hunter sets look alike :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

10+ Year Old Account
    Cruel Gladiator Elite or T20 Mythic are all I need, probably one of the coolest transmogs in a really long while.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    What makes them so great? most hunter sets look alike :/
    What are you talking about? Most the sets look different. try comparing them to a paladin or something.

There's a fixed thread for mogs on top of hunter foruns with 183 pages, you gonna find a lot of cool outfits

mmo-champion.com/threads/959511-Hunter-Transmog-Discussion

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm rocking the grey/white re-color of the shaman stuff in ToS on my gnome hunter atm. Looks funny on gnomes and kinda neat.

I have my Challenge Mode armor with rhok'delar for PvE and GM gear and Rhok for PvP, haven't been too many great armor sets over these last few expansions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Lets admit it. hunter outfits usually suck compared to any other classes. But any of you got a nice mix combo or something that is worth to use?
    Kinda ran out of ideas
    Wat

Striker. Riftstalker. Gronnstalker. BRD black scale. Brigade.
    Ack: https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/transm...ail-sets-guide

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...argeras/banard

Mistshroud FTW!

From wowhead comments

Though most of the drops are not listed in the pages of wowhead, the Mistshroud set is still obtainable. This list should explain how to obtain all the pieces.

The Mistshroud Helm is obtained by purchasing a Large Copper Metamorphosis Geode (only purchasable if you are a Hunter or Shamen) from the final vendor of the Bash'ir Landing Skyguard Raid for 4 Apexis Crystals.

The Mistshroud Shoulders is obtained by releasing and defeating Gorgolon the All-seeing. he is found hidden in one of the prison chambers in Blade's Edge.

The Mistshroud Tunic is obtained by unlocking and defeating Yor in the Mana-Tombs.

The Mistshroud Gauntlets are obtained by purchasing a Small Copper Metamorphosis Geode (only purchasable if you are a Hunter or Shamen) from the final vendor of the Bash'ir Landing Skyguard Raid for 3 Apexis Crystals.

The Mistshroud Bracers are obtained by defeating any of Terokk's Greater minions. Any of these four can drop it.

The Mistshroud Belt is obtained through the exact means to obtain the bracers.

The Mistshroud Pants is obtained by defeating Terokk himself, which can also lead to the this dropping if you're lucky.

The Mistshroud Boots are obtained by releasing and defeating Fel Tinkerer Zortan. He is hidden in one of the etherium prisons in (I believe) the Netherstorm.

Hopefully this helps anyone interested in working on this set. Good luck with your hunt and enjoy yourself! 8D
    I dont use the shoulders/helm.

Deleted
    Just pick the Legion ranger looking set and be done with it.

Not only is it one of the best sets in the game, it's also the only good looking hunter set.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovacor View Post
    I have my Challenge Mode armor with rhok'delar for PvE and GM gear and Rhok for PvP, haven't been too many great armor sets over these last few expansions.
    Tryhard confirmed.

Deleted
    I think I look pretty good. Or I will when I'm able to transmog that Marksman Magetower bow to my BM weapon.

i.imgur[dot]com/n5dS5Hj.jpg

Surprised this thread is still active, there's a megathread for xmog discussion.

Check out my MOG: Wulfhardt - Defias Brotherhood (EU)

just dont wear a dress. it will lower your dps

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    The normal nighthold set is by far one of my absolute favorites of any class in game. The green and gold set
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore