Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Linked article brings up the possibility of contempt of Congress, so, yes.
    Well, it could trigger a vote for contempt of congress (for which there is no real penalty), who then passes it to the courts who then order the witness to testify, and then it becomes contempt of court. For things like "refusing to testify" the penalty is often jail time until you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Following the handwaving attempts from the White House, Carter Page insists he never talked to Trump at any point in his life.

"I never spoke with him since. I never spoke with him any time in my life," Page said.

"You've never spoken with Donald Trump in your life?" Stephanopoulos pressed Page. "No email, no text, nothing like that?"

"Never," Page replied.
    One would question the use of a foreign policy advisor for six months that never talked to the person he was advising.

Also worth noting, in the interview cited above, Page was asked about being under surveillance since Oct 2016. Trump fired Page from his campaign in Sept 2016, after it was learned that Page was working with the Russians. So...I think we can rule out the Steele dossier as the root cause, if Page was so blatantly Russian even Trump fired him?

10+ Year Old Account
    Following the handwaving attempts from the White House, Carter Page insists he never talked to Trump at any point in his life.

One would question the use of a foreign policy advisor for six months that never talked to the person he was advising.

Also worth noting, in the interview cited above, Page was asked about being under surveillance since Oct 2016. Trump fired Page from his campaign in Sept 2016, after it was learned that Page was working with the Russians. So...I think we can rule out the Steele dossier as the root cause, if Page was so blatantly Russian even Trump fired him?
    Look at them, standing there, not talking.... or even meeting.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    I think that's Corey Lewindowski, not Carter Page.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    I think that's Corey Lewindowski, not Carter Page.
    hum... could be, they look a lot alike.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Wrong traitor.

7+ Year Old Account

Keep in mind that trump people say that apparently he never met popadopulous (so) despite him being photographed in a meeting with him. If they’re telling the truth nobody in the campaign actually talked to one-another - they were all strangers in s room working on their own thing...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    they were all strangers in s room working on their own thing
    Just like Trump hiding his taxes for fear of something worse than being perceived as a lying money-grubbing scumbag who stole from his own charity, Team Trump is now pretending nobody there worked with anyone else because what actually happened must be far worse.

Just ask yourself: if Page was a foreign policy advisor for six months, during which Trump asked Russia directly and specifically to attack the election, which Russia did, and then Page was fired for working with the Russians, and the lie they're going with was "Page never talked to Trump for six months" then what did actually happen? Because both Page and Trump are pretending that Trump hired a known Russian agent for a third of his campaign to sit around and do nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Reuters reports Bannon is going to ignore the subpoena and refuse to show up before the House Intelligence Committee to answer their questions.
    House delays interview so they and Bannon can talk to the White House about which questions they're allowed to ask Bannon. Expect the result to be "nothing".

This is the third postponing.

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Seems weird that every Putinista and Kremlin funded Russian troll farm is shilling so hard for Trump if there wasn't something there. I doubt Putin would throw so much money into trying to secure Trump's legitimacy if he didn't think he was getting something out of it.
    Disunity alone means he's cashing in.

10+ Year Old Account
    hum... could be, they look a lot alike.
    No they don’t... they might both look like rodents, but not the same kind. You cannot tell the difference between a rat and a hamster?#RodentLifeMatters
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Yeah a fractured America wracked by petty partisanship and in-fighting is better than a focused America working together towards international goals.

Crazy conspiracy theory:

Carter Page may be a double agent. (lol, doubtful, but if you are into conspiracy theories, this one is fun)

https://twitter.com/krassenstein/sta...08458974482434

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    Crazy conspiracy theory:

Carter Page may be a double agent. (lol, doubtful, but if you are into conspiracy theories, this one is fun)

https://twitter.com/krassenstein/sta...08458974482434
    Someone need to buy stock in tinfoil.

Do they realize that the entire thing falls apart because they’ve actually charged page with crimes? It’s pretty self defeating to charge and convict your own agents....

Someone need to buy stock in tinfoil.

Do they realize that the entire thing falls apart because they’ve actually charged page with crimes? It’s pretty self defeating to charge and convict your own agents....
    Say what now? Only ones I'm aware of: gates, manafort, papadoc, flynn.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Say what now? Only ones I'm aware of: gates, manafort, papadoc, flynn.
    My bad, got the traitors confused. Still, you wouldn’t need a fisa warrant to spy on your own agent.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Agreed. The Trump election was a classic KGB operation using modern technology.

My bad, got the traitors confused. Still, you wouldn’t need a fisa warrant to spy on your own agent.
    Yes, this is the correct argument. The FISA warrant application might be hidden from the public; I doubt it's hidden from any agency that would be running him as a double agent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It's simple, Trump's mind cannot handle object permanence so he hasn't really met anyone. He probably asks Melania who she is every day as well.
    I doubt he sees her every day at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It's simple, Trump's mind cannot handle object permanence so he hasn't really met anyone. He probably asks Melania who she is every day as well.
    50 First Dates starring Trump & Melania.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well I do declare, I believe Joe Biden is trolling Trump, in an attempt to get him to do the interview with Mueller. Fantastic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I doubt he sees her every day at this point.
    Man, she didn't even show up with him at that European financial thing a few weeks ago. She fucking went to Paris.