5+ Year Old Account
    Hah. Hahahahahaha. Happy weekend everyone!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    )As you wish, could post more. But you've denounced the investigation since the beginning as a witch hunt.
    And we just found a fucking 13-member coven. I'll get the duck, you get the larger scales.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    No of course not. I am sure in another few months you will gloat about how you never supported that horrible Trump person, since he was an evil liberal plant all along.
    No, I've been against him for quite a while, I think you are confusing me for someone else.

Deleted
    )

As you wish, could post more. But you've denounced the investigation since the beginning as a witch hunt.
    it is a witch hunt, with regards to Trump/Trump campaign "collusion" with Russia.

Are you too blind to see that the indictments Mueller released today have NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP?

Manafort/Page indictments had NOTHING to do with the Trump campaign. They had to do with money laundering on their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Uh...Trump supports have absolutely said that.
    In fact, they've gone as far as even chanting "Russia is our friend!". I believe Charolettesville was one such event they were doing that...

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Does this carry any real legal weight? I mean, I think it's pretty obvious Russia isn't going to extradite them to the US. Does this just have the effect of banning these folks from the US?

I'm not real sure what indicting foreign citizens does in reality.
    Forces Trump in another spot of follow protocol or add another charge. If these people are indicted and an extradition request required to try them, Russia doesn't have to give them up but the request has to be made. A refusal to make the request means another obstruction charge added to the pile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    You qouted Daelak -wrong person.

Too bad you cannot discern between two completely different arguments...

1) Russia attempted to influence the election by using propaganda - plausible and probable, they have been doing so for years and will continue to do so.

2) Trump/Trump campaign COLLUDED with Russia to get him elected - delusional, idiotic, and INSANE narrative pushed by the Left. As Trump would say - and has said many time - a complete fucking HOAX.
    Woops, sorry, I'm on mobile. The quote box is tinier than either Trump's hands, or the list of times you've been correct.

That's pretty small!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

Well for one, they were Americans. I think you missed about 95% of the context here.
    Wire fraud is wire fraud but posts being criminally bad?

10+ Year Old Account
    Happy President’s Day weekend everyone!
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    it is a witch hunt, with regards to Trump/Trump campaign "collusion" with Russia.

Are you too blind to see that the indictments Mueller released today have NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP?

Manafort/Page indictments had NOTHING to do with the Trump campaign. They had to do with money laundering on their own.
    Ransath it's plain to everyone here, that you are the blind one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    No of course not. I am sure in another few months you will gloat about how you never supported that horrible Trump person, since he was an evil liberal plant all along.

Wait a sec - Daelak is about as anti-Trump as they come. Belize misquoted him, he meant to quote ME!

I couldn't care less about Daelak, but if you are going to disparage someone at least try disparaing the RIGHT person, which would be ME.

gonna be fun watching Trump supporters find news ways to handwave

Deleted
    Ransath it's plain to everyone here, that you are the blind one.
    Sure thing, buddy. We will see when the investigation is over.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    'They used election-related hashtags'

[IMG]https://media.giphy.com/media/tdN4TpyM3dzYA/giphy.gif[IMG]

Is this it really?
    Yes... clearly the 45+ pages is only about "hashtags" and nothing else.

...dafuq you on!? o-O

https://twitter.com/benjaminwittes/s...75677935693824

Separately, it seems like Mueller secured a guilty plea for identity fraud from Richard Pinedo a few weeks back and we're just learning about it now. Doesn't seem like anyone quite knows what to make of this yet though the thinking is that it's related to money laundering charges, and that he's working with Mueller now.

Trump: THEY WERE JUST COFFEE RUSSIANS! FAKE NEWS! SAD!

Bahaha, this is going to be a very fun weekend.

Deleted
    BREAKING: Deputy attorney general: Indictment includes no allegation Russian meddling altered outcome of presidential election.
    https://twitter.com/AP/status/964571038049800193

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    BREAKING: Deputy attorney general: Indictment includes no allegation Russian meddling altered outcome of presidential election.
    https://twitter.com/AP/status/964571038049800193
    As the first person responding said, "This indictment*"

He was very specific in referring to "this indictment" in matters related to impacts of the outcome of the election and whether or not any Americans knowingly and willingly were involved. He repeatedly stressed that point throughout his comments and responses.

That's very specific language that is not accidental.

15+ Year Old Account
    "OK guys, we've been saying for two years that Russian dindu nuffin with the election, but we now know Russia did interfere on Trump's behalf. But now we gotta ask you... as long as Trump himself didn't order it... isn't it ok for Russia to interfere in our elections? After all, we liked the outcome, so it must be fine for foreign governments to start affecting our elections. I mean, as long as other countries don't start interfering on behalf of Democrats, it'll be just fine!"

Next stop on the shitshow of deplorable circus, "I never supported Trump anyway. I was a woke independent!"
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

This is all? 13 Russians and 3 companies? 13 russians. No one else? Anyone important I mean? Is this part of a series of charges or this is all that's coming up from Mueller's investigation?