Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, that story doesn't sound fake at all. Do you often have casual conversations with friends about sub forums on gaming sites, then proceed to ignore their advice and jump in, anyways?
    I like forums and tend to discuss forum things with fellow forum dwellers. Look at you being Mueller 2.0. Got more?

Pretty sure Mueller just guaranteed he can finish his work or there will be consequences. He didn't charge anyone a political side could tribalism themselves around - he charged a third party enemy. Even Trumpsters have to endorse these charges and agree with Mueller's work. If Trump shuts it down now, there's no spinning it as anything but being in bed with Russia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Missed View Post
    Sorry, but this what this investigation was about? so theodarzna is right?
    We'll likely be seeing obstruction of justice charges somewhere down the line since "collusion" apparently isn't illegal anyways. He had no reason to fire Comey even if he had every right to.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    He is still unpopular investigation or not. He's crazy divisive. Unless you want to pick up the same hubris that was the Democrats downfall for 2020. That's good with me I'm all for that but just like "BLUMPF IS FINISHED" isn't a thing, Democrats aren't finished for the rest of this countries future so y'all should stop acting like it.
    Things change during electoral campaigns as trump proved.

Thats good to know. Please tell me more about it.
    Ummm, I just did.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Who warned you before you joined? I'm curious as to what poster it was.
    Nope. Name the sin not the sinner.

- - - Updated - - -

Ummm, I just did.
    No I mean more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Things change during electoral campaigns as trump proved.
    Not always to your benefit?

I like forums and tend to discuss forum things with fellow forum dwellers. Look at you being Mueller 2.0. Got more?
    Yep, it's the same alt account guy. I think that's about 15 so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    Pretty sure Mueller just guaranteed he can finish his work or there will be consequences. He didn't charge anyone a political side could tribalism themselves around - he charged a third party enemy. Even Trumpsters have to endorse these charges and agree with Mueller's work. If Trump shuts it down now, there's no spinning it as anything but being in bed with Russia.
    Right. The indictments even allege that the Russians organized post campaign anti and pro Trump rallies. So, if Trump speaks out against this he has to not only attempt(and fail) to claim one part of the indictment is correct and every other part is false, but he's also speaking out against the idea that he was a victim of Russian interference.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    If you followed all of the ongoings, the basic summary of claims and events is

The Trump campaign worked out a quid pro quo deal with Russia where they funneled tons of money into Republican election campaigns and propaganda for the party and Trump in favor of sanctions being dropped. Trump is not as rich as people think to do it all on his own and gets a significant amount of his money from Russia, as admitted by his son. How they worked together was Russia had the bot nets and the propaganda factories, which we've known about for years. Then, members of the Trump campaign, with help from Bannon and Cambridge Analytica, helped Russia aim the propaganda like a laser and time releases to cause the most impact due to their knowledge of the American political and media structure.
    Are these the findings of Muellers investigation?

Nope. Name the sin not the sinner.

- - - Updated - - -

No I mean more.
    I'll tell you on your main.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alt account people are likely just using vpns to avoid bans.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    That's about all Trumpkins have at this point. If it's real, it can't exist for them.
    LOL - how totally fucking pathetic. All WE have? My God, folks like you CLING to some delusional and desperate hope that Mueller will ride in on his white horse and save you from the evil Dr.Trump.

Manafort indicted, Trump is next! (Nope)
    Gates indicted, Trump is next! (Nope)
    Papadopoulos pleads guilty to lying to the FBI, Trump is going down! (Nope)
    Flynn pleads guilty to lying to the FBI, Trump is going down! (Nope)

And so far - not ONE FUCKING THING related to the "Trump/Russia" collusion delusion.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Not always to your benefit?
    Of course. Can you imagine how much will Trump milk this if it actually turns into a nothing burger?

10+ Year Old Account
    This is all? 13 Russians and 3 companies? 13 russians. No one else? Anyone important I mean? Is this part of a series of charges or this is all that's coming up from Mueller's investigation?
    *ahem*

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    The Russians have started trolling :

Russia's foreign ministry spokeswoman: "13 people meddled in the US election? 13 against billion-dollar budgets? Against intelligence and counterintelligence, against the latest methods and technology? Isn't that absurd? ."
    Wow. Not even trying to hide it, Comrade? Ignored for national security.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    "There is no serious person out there who would suggest that you could even rig America's elections, in part because they are so decentralized. There is no evidence that that has happened in the past, or that there are instances that that could happen this time,"

President Barrack Obama, October 2016

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._election.html

- - - Updated - - -

Spaseeba, dasvidaniya.

And I am sure your friends will continue to push a delusional, idiotic, and insane CONSPIRACY THEORY that Trump "colluded" with Russia to "takeover the world"!
    I know English isn't your first language (neither is mine) so in that way you can be forgiven.

Rigging a election means actually altering votes and not lowering the intelligence of white people to glue sniffer level.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Before I joined I was told you guys were toxic and discussion in here is close to impossible. A friend of mine who posts in here and has been for a while. Seems like he was right.
    You really aren't fooling anyone. I've got my guess down to one of three people. It's adorable though that you Trumpkins are now using this tactic to detract from reality. MAGA?

I'll tell you on your main.
    Uh cant wait. Whats his name so we can have a good laugh together?

Uh cant wait. Whats his name so we can have a good laugh together?
    Let me know when your main gets off of forum vacation.

Are these the findings of Muellers investigation?
    More summarizing the claims of the Fusion GPS research and Steele dossier, one getting corroborated regularly.

Basically Russia had a big gun and offered the funds to keep reloading it. Trump's campaign and Cambridge Analytica told that gun where and when to fire and offered them a reward for letting them use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation