7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dome Fossil View Post
    Looks like the plot has made like Hannity and thickened.

Also it might be easier if Skroe just started a blog and used an Alt to let the good folks around here know where it can be found. Just a thought.
    I think he's Mueller in disguise. EVERY time he gets banned we get a new development. Today didn't disappoint.

I can't wait to see Jimmy's show tonight. That's gonna be hilarious AF.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    You had one job.
    Much as it seems to coincide, the Skroebans, with all hell breaking loose for Agolf Twittler, and as much as I enjoy seeing Dolan's shitshow circle the toilet, i'm going on vacation and will be disconnected almost totally from the interwebs.

If I miss some major shit because of this, Skroe, I'm so gonna take you off my Christlessmas card list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsutomai View Post
    I can't wait to see Jimmy's show tonight. That's gonna be hilarious AF.
    Summary of the show:

Kimmel then read Hannity's statement about Cohen, which said that the Fox host "never retained him, received an invoice, or paid legal fees" and that Hannity occasionally had brief discussions with Cohen about legal questions.

"That sounds normal. He has a lawyer he doesn't pay," Kimmel joked. "By the way, I'm thinking of hiring Michael Cohen as my lawyer. He only has three clients and apparently he works for free. He doesn't take money from anyone."

According to Hannity, he never dealt with Cohen on matters between him and a "third-party."

"I don't know what kind of legal advice doesn't involve a third party?" Kimmel asked. "Unless maybe Sean Hannity was thinking of suing himself?"

<posted something here then retracted it to not endanger the thread too much>
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2018-04-17 at 06:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Summary of the show:
    A lawyer you don't pay, who pays hush money to your mistresses out of his own pocket. Heavenly, huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    "The special counsel is not an unguided missile. I don't believe there is any justification at this point for terminating the special counsel. If the president can fire a independent prosecutor whose working within the chain of command in the Justice Department because he doesn't like the result they may be headed toward, that is a fundamental attack on the rule of law."
    Rod Rosenstein

So, anyone taking bets on how much longer before Rosenstein is fired?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by some guy View Post
    Trump will be at Mar-A-Fago all week, so he's safe for now

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Trump will be at Mar-A-Fago all week, so he's safe for now
    Why, is there no Twitter coverage?

10+ Year Old Account
    You know, I'm not convinced he will be. Trump might be an incompetent narcissist with an impulse control problem, and hell, he might even have dementia, but he's still surrounded by people who would block this move.

"Such as who?"

Everyone.

Firing Rosenstein is literally Nixonian. Anyone, especially anyone convinced Trump was innocent, would tell him no, and some would probably threaten to quit in protest. I don't even think his kids would go for it.

Firing Rosenstein is only the smart move if Team Trump knows for a fact they've already lost. It's a worldwide announcement that they've admitted their guilt, regardless of how they try to explain it. Nobody buys that Rosenstein, Trump's Rosenstein, is biased against Trump, or that he's letting Mueller run amok (Mueller did not raid Cohen's office, so we have proof of this).

Trump isn't man enough to fire people face-to-face. He always uses twitter.

Deleted
    They'll use the delay in the DOJ providing the Comey memos to Nunes and his gang of fuckwits to fire Rosenstein. Book it, before the weekend is over.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well... that Skroe thing blew up quite fast. Almost as fast as Hannity's spin.
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981
    I don't believe in observational proof because I have arrived at the conclusion that such a thing doesn't exist.

Fucking turtle isn't allowing the vote to protect Mueller to reach the floor.

It's basically a green light to Trump to go ahead and fire Rosenstein.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post

The ghost of Nixon is laughing at how this is going.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    The ghost of Nixon is laughing at how this is going.
    As its been said many times if Nixon had fox state media around in his time he would of stayed president.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    As its been said many times if Nixon had fox state media around in his time he would of stayed president.
    And cronies on capitol hill. Remember that its when Republicans told Nixon to go fuck himself that he resigned

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Jesus - their corruption just doesn't stop. Makes me wonder how deep the tendrils of this money laundering go.

10+ Year Old Account

Are they just trying to delay any actual talks of impeachment until after the primaries? Mueller being fired would probably do that, wouldn't it?
    I mean, they really don't want to have any impeachment vote while they have to appeal to the republican base at the same time. Heading to the general election, the dynamic will likely be different and they might actually benefit from wanting to impeach Trump, but until then; nuh-uh.

It's really sad, but if Trump wants to fire Mueller, now is probably the best time.