Eventually this thread will turn completely silent as all of its regular posters (except for Shalker, of course) have their names slashed out.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Eventually this thread will turn completely silent as all of its regular posters (except for Shalker, of course) have their names slashed out.
    I have never been banned, I don't remember seeing Breccia banned either. Of course since this post is technically talking about moderation, I will probably get banned for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    I have never been banned, I don't remember seeing Breccia banned either. Of course since this post is technically talking about moderation, I will probably get banned for this one.
    Been infracted twice in the past 2 days for talking about it.

Also been infracted for telling someone they were posting a conspiracy theory and explaining why it was a conspiracy theory. But the guy who posted the conspiracy theory didn't. Selective enforcement....

- - - Updated - - -

Plot twist, Shalker is Thwart's alt...... Would explain a lot.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Recent Mueller filings show that Kilimnik is a focus of the investigation. With Gates not being sentenced just yet, it's likely that Mueller is going after Trump's campaign manager for working directly with the Russians. Anything from polling data to the Trump Tower meeting could be involved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Recent Mueller filings show that Kilimnik is a focus of the investigation. With Gates not being sentenced just yet, it's likely that Mueller is going after Trump's campaign manager for working directly with the Russians. Anything from polling data to the Trump Tower meeting could be involved.
    Has Don Jr made it back from Canada?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

For fuck's sake, with all of those crossed out names maybe it really is time to start sending those complaints to the higher-ups. This is getting ridiculous.

OT: I was really surprised with the extension on Gates' sentencing date, but those filings kind of make the picture a bit clearer now. Looks like there's even more to the story to ferret out. Does this feel magnitudes bigger than Watergate to anyone else or does it just feel that way because I'm currently living through it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Which is a win for Trump, the Republicans, and the Russians. (If there's even a difference between the last two anymore.)

And purely in the spirit of sharing:

Patty's Mashed Turnips
    Impeach the MF.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shalker can't post anything if they have no posts to respond to with their generic retort of an empty words fallacy.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    For fuck's sake, with all of those crossed out names maybe it really is time to start sending those complaints to the higher-ups. This is getting ridiculous.
    Already submitted mine this morning when the first wave hit.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    Already submitted mine this morning when the first wave hit.
    I sent a 'Contact Us' complaint. Might not be the same as what you did.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Look, guys. Stick to the actual thread topic and send complaints to admins with the Contact Us form. Derailing these threads for multiple pages whenever specific users get banned isn't acceptable. It never has been. Neither is discussing moderation which you are all aware of.

The derails are going to result in further infractions/bans as long as they keep going on, so please just stay on topic like a handful of users have been trying to.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The crucial part imo is for the Greens in Europe to shut up and let us use nuclear to get rid of our energy dependence on the gas station called Russia. Then and only then can Europe really act against them financially.
    I agree in principle.

In practice, we are expanding our sole Russian-built nuclear plant - with a Russian contractor, paid for by a Russian loan. Let's say I'm not happy that my government revels in being Putin's Trojan Horse.

I mean they do offer the most options and they probably did the best job at bribery. The Germans probably have a couple of companies that could have done the work as well though.
    Sure, and that's not even half the problem. We're getting reactors that were already obsolote when one blew up in Chernobyl.

I mean they do offer the most options and they probably did the best job at bribery. The Germans probably have a couple of companies that could have done the work as well though.
    Germans already lost all expertise once they shut down their own nuclear plants.

Russia is literally world #1 at building nuclear plants (on foreign soil, China is #1 at numbers being built locally), with best financing options.

Yeesh, that Giuliani spot is rough...

When he first emerged as Trump's "attorney" (I guess sometime last year), he was so bad that there were some people wondering if he was actually bombing on purpose to sabotage Trump because of some sort of secret personal vendetta.

It looks like he and Trump think that they can finagle all this by trolling and misdirecting with these manifestly wacky outbursts, but he's also seemed to disappear for periods of time in-between. I wonder how Trump thinks Giuliani's doing when he sees these appearances. I think that some of them he must be happy with (he's fighting hard for me), but I suspect that some of them have been found lacking. I don't know how you watch someone struggle defending you like this and not be alarmed. He's backpedaling on "No collusion!" when he doesn't have to (but maybe that's not an accident), he's saying that Trump had no interest in a policy platform at the convention and only cared about his acceptance speech, and admitting (or claiming) that he himself has very limited knowledge of the details of the events and people in question. But he did hit on what they probably feel are very important points about the NYT, unethical leaking, and Trump's supposed separation from any of the charged individuals.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Sure, and that's not even half the problem. We're getting reactors that were already obsolote when one blew up in Chernobyl.
    VVER-1200 is generation III+ reactor, far from being obsolete.

Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    Look, guys. Stick to the actual thread topic and send complaints to admins with the Contact Us form. Derailing these threads for multiple pages whenever specific users get banned isn't acceptable. It never has been. Neither is discussing moderation which you are all aware of.

The derails are going to result in further infractions/bans as long as they keep going on, so please just stay on topic like a handful of users have been trying to.
    We are. They are not even getting acknowledged. No "We're looking into it" or "Yeah, that one was janky". Work with us, if we're supposed to work with you.

Also: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...2#post50740292

10+ Year Old Account
    Steele was not a private eye though. He was a British cold war spy specialized on Russia.
    Yeah, was. He retired from the SIS almost 10 years ago and opened his own outfit.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Does this feel magnitudes bigger than Watergate to anyone else or does it just feel that way because I'm currently living through it?
    It's felt that way since slightly after trump said the trump tower meeting was about adoptions. That piece of information and jr's release of the 'I love it' email chain basically said the trumps met with russian agents to discuss a quid pro quo of sanctions relief (adoption sanctions were retaliatory sanctions from russia in response to the magnitsky sanctions) for help with the election at the least. Watergate never involved a hostile foreign power.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..