Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Oh or fucks sake!

That actually made me angry.

Seriously, fuck you Thwart!
    "OFFS" mirrors my feelings about the decision and I will not debate the rest either.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Are you asking how misinforming people voting for Trump, to the point you compare Hillary to Charles Manson, is impacting lesser of two evils? You just called Hillary worse that Manson and are still on an actual witch hunt.

Try asking that question while looking in a mirror.
    I don't think they were misinformed, if we are talking about who Hillary is. I think they were CORRECTLY informed about who she is. ANYONE other than Hillary. That is the standard. That is why she lost. ANYONE who ran against her would have won. Obviously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Former loose cannon special prosecutor, and Never Trumper, thinks Trump should testify before the current loose cannon special prosecutor. Imagine that.
    How is he a loose canon?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think they were misinformed, if we are talking about who Hillary is. I think they were CORRECTLY informed about who she is. ANYONE other than Hillary. That is the standard. That is why she lost. ANYONE who ran against her would have won. Obviously.
    I can CAPITALIZE.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Now you gonna play the sad victim card?
    In his games, that's the trump card.

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Mueller has subpoena power. It's a fact. He can subpoena Trump. It's a fact. Why are you arguing it? Strange thing to do bro.

From everything I'm reading, Mueller is the type of person that is above a perjury trap. And honestly, I have no interest in it either. I just want Mueller to get to the bottom of this. Get the facts, and only the facts. We don't need to waste our time with perjury traps. It's not interesting.

Yeah, no. He specifically hired the most famous attorney for perjury traps, in the entire country.

Former loose cannon special prosecutor, and Never Trumper, thinks Trump should testify before the current loose cannon special prosecutor. Imagine that.
    You think Mueller is a loose cannon? With such an impeccable record that was hailed by BOTH sides of the aisle? Yeah, not going to listen to you, so gullible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    In his games, that's the trump card.
    huehuehue
    I see what you did there

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    We get it you hate Hillary and would rather burn the country down than deal with her.

Keeping her out, is what SAVES the country from being burned down. You have that backwards. We dodged a bullet here, regardless of what happens with Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not talking about them, I am talking to you. You just called Hillary a witch and said she was lesser of two evils, to Charles Manson. That’s your definition of correctly informed. I don’t have to generalize on this subject, when talking to you.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

You seem] unhinged. Do you see hillary when you close your eyes?

Are the facts that you are a sad victim?
    I'm not going to respond to personal attacks or trolling, sorry. Let's stay on topic.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not going to respond to personal attacks or trolling, sorry. Let's stay on topic.
    But why do you personally attack?

10+ Year Old Account
    Keeping her out, is what SAVES the country from being burned down. You have that backwards. We dodged a bullet here, regardless of what happens with Trump.
    She would have burned the country and being a bullet to the country, while being a witch that is more evil than Charles Manson... doesn’t seem like he got it backwards.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

I am not talking about them, I am talking to you. You just called Hillary a witch and said she was lesser of two evils, to Charles Manson. That’s your definition of correctly informed. I don’t have to generalize on this subject, when talking to you.
    I mean, sure Manson probably ordered a couple more murders than Hillary. But she is still a bigger threat. Heck if nothing else, at least Manson is dead. That limits his future evil doing.

Yeah, so Trump can burn the country down worse than she would have. Even though we have no evidence that she would have burned it down. She would have spent more time governing, instead of 1/3 of her time on vacation. And she knows how government works, compared to Trump. Especially since your sig is still wrong. Clinton hasn't been under investigation for over a year, Bernie Sanders was never under investigation, Putin is always under investigation, Menendez had all charges dropped, Comey was never under investigation, neither was McCabe or Mueller, and Trump is still under investigation.

But why do you personally attack?
    I never do. Literally never.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, but wouldn’t that end our discussion about Hillary?

10+ Year Old Account
    I never do. Literally never.
    Why are you lying?

I mean, sure Manson probably ordered a couple more murders than Hillary. But she is still a bigger threat. Heck if nothing else, at least Manson is dead. That limits his future evil doing.
    Clinton never ordered any murders, that is a conspiracy, thanks for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, that is exactly what Russian trolls tried to convince people of.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Clinton never ordered any murders, that is a conspiracy, thanks for that.
    He is showing what these attacks were. Let him speak... there is nothing we can say, that is better than what he is saying. Just keep him talking...

Yes, that is exactly what Russian trolls tried to convince people of.
    Yep, conspiracy theory that was pushed by Russian trolls and we just have to report and move on and wait for him to get back to finish this conversation. Either that or he makes another alt, again.