Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Exclamation Attention! Trolls!

Sincerely no offence intended for those who honestly want some hybrid between Classic and Retail.

There are clear majority of people here who played classic wow, who love everything about it and they know exactly what are they getting into. Also there are people who keep making threads like this
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ic-amp-Classic
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...sic-experience
    where they asking for LFD, new graphics and some even for transmog and pet battles.
    Why do they keep doing this? Are they trying to troll people loving Vanilla? Are they Trolls?
    Last edited by Mushkins; 2017-11-07 at 11:21 AM.

Did you have a fucking point somewhere close at hand?
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Implying anyone with a different opinion is a troll. Ah what a totally not toxic community classic servers are going to have.
    Honestly no offence intended for those who sincerely want some hybrid between Classic and Retail. But majority of people here seem to want "authentic" Vanilla experience and people "with a different opinion" seem to not understand them or simply ignore them or maybe even troll them.
    Like this guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Infernix View Post
    Did you have a fucking point somewhere close at hand?
    He is clearly a hater and toxic as f..k.

So, in other words, if someone disagrees with your view of a pure classic experience, then they are 'trolling'.

The only trolls in those threads are the kind that share a starting zone with orcs.

... and I'm not honestly sure I can say the same about this thread.

Deleted
    I see this community is already as rotten as the one on retail.
    Not even sure why I was thinking about trying it.

Eugh.

Deleted
    You are going to get trolls for any subject not just Classic WoW. It's a part of Internet culture. I'm personally looking forward to Classic WoW, but want to find out more specifics before commitment. Provisionally I am hyped for now.

Deleted
    I'm afraid this community overstimates by a large margin the "We haven't decided yet...We would like to get feedback from the community" statement creating a false asumption that we are gonna choose how things are ( even the ones that ,maybe , are not technically possible).

A lot of people thinks there's a open war and if they dont scream the other "faction" will win and we wont have the Classic they want.

Expect an absurd ammount of hostility and toxic behavior in the next months from people believeing that if they dont insult that guy saying he want tokens on Classic the game will finally have tokens.

Grow. The .Fuck . Up . We dont get to choose the rules. Blizzard does. Believing thart being more agrresive or more vocal will convince Blizzard is a child mentality.

And this is aimed at you OP too because your post is far (really far) from being polite and useful for discussion.

What did u expect ? this is Mmo-champion the majority of players here play pandas and focus their lives on LFR

Fascism much? People have a right to express opinions you know.

Screaming trolls here are pretty ironic OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mich4el View Post
    What did u expect ? this is Mmo-champion the majority of players here play pandas and focus their lives on LFR
    I thought they collected battle pets and referred to all PVP'ers as "no-life gankers".
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Quote Originally Posted by Primi View Post
    I'm afraid this community overstimates by a large margin the "We haven't decided yet...We would like to get feedback from the community" statement creating a false asumption that we are gonna choose how things are ( even the ones that ,maybe , are not technically possible).

A lot of people thinks there's a open war and if they dont scream the other "faction" will win and we wont have the Classic they want.

Expect an absurd ammount of hostility and toxic behavior in the next months from people believeing that if they dont insult that guy saying he want tokens on Classic the game will finally have tokens.

Grow. The .Fuck . Up . We dont get to choose the rules. Blizzard does. Believing thart being more agrresive or more vocal will convince Blizzard is a child mentality.

And this is aimed at you OP too because your post is far (really far) from being polite and useful for discussion.
    Is calling someone a troll that offensive?

Yes, and it's against the site rules which I suggest you read [ML]

If so i'm asking moderators to tone the title down a little bit.

Too late at this point without deleting nearly the entire thread of pointless replies. [ML]
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2017-11-07 at 03:47 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Thing is, when I was playing vanilla, I was thinking why the game doesn't have features that it has now - for example, aoe loot. I dont see whats fun in single click loot everything.
    Thus you have retail. Enjoy! Leave Classic along please. Thanks!

OP is 100% right
    Quote Originally Posted by Secret81
    I´ve heard, there will be Epic loot as normal quest rewards in Cata while you level.
    To make the quest feel more epic.

Seems like this whole classic thing is going to fail without the ppl who hate vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Mushkins View Post
    Is calling someone a troll that offensive?
    If so i'm asking moderators to tone the title down a little bit.
    Trolling means that someone is basically making something up to harass or annoy other people in an effort to gain their attention.

You are saying that their suggestions are not serious and they are just posting to piss people off. That doesn't sound at all like what those threads are trying to do. And yet, when I view this thread, I am not entirely certain that isn't what you are trying to do here. Are you trolling?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sincerely no offence intended for those who honestly want some hybrid between Classic and Retail.

There are clear majority of people here who played classic wow, who love everything about it and they know exactly what are they getting into. Also there are people who keep making threads like this
    when they asking for LFD, new graphics and some even for transmog and pet battles.
    Why do they keep doing this? Are they trying to troll people loving Vanilla? Are they Trolls?
    Nope, these are the people that don't really want classic, or understand what it was.

I had the thought that since people chanted for classic/vanilla, that they would be expecting it to be like then.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

well at the end of the day its not happened yet and is all speculation and open discussion, lots of ppl have already been through it once, some ppl haven't, in terms of the looking for group tool, no it shouldn't have match making, yes it would be better than forming groups from staring at scrolling text.

anyone who made groups or played during vanilla cannot seriously think that the lfg chat was the pinnacle of group forming tools. you want ppl to play vanilla, you think ppl are going to be ok with watching the lfg chat white noise for hours? there was no rhyme or reason to that at all.

where they asking for LFD, new graphics and some even for transmog and pet battles.
    No they are people who want to sit and pick out just the part that they like, and think that since they everyone else should too.

Ya, mon? Whatcha be needin'?

Are you sure there aren't any trolls on YOUR side?

I'm sure there are people in this forum who are very vocal about keeping everything exactly the same not because they are Vanilla purists, but because they are 100% convinced Vanilla sucked and they want to see it fail so they can point and laugh at you later.

Quote Originally Posted by Vual View Post
    Ya, mon? Whatcha be needin'?
    How did You know that I was playing troll priest back in Vanilla and BC?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    Are you sure there aren't any trolls on YOUR side?

I'm sure there are people in this forum who are very vocal about keeping everything exactly the same not because they are Vanilla purists, but because they are 100% convinced Vanilla sucked and they want to see it fail so they can point and laugh at you later.
    That's a completely different level of trolling. But I think that any kind of hybrid between Classic and retail is more likely doomed to fail cause it won't completely satisfy anyone.